|This article is a stub. You can help Identity V Wiki by .|
"The curtain will never close on excellent performers. Miss Violetta's latest performance, Wonder Spider, is now showing! Of course, we strongly advise against watching it up close."
|Career:||Freak Show Performer|
Background[edit | edit source]
Violetta was once a famous freak show performer, later reduced to performing in third-rate circuses after the audience lost interest in her. She's always wanted to get back on stage and once again become the much-anticipated star. With the help of a mechanic, Violetta installed flexible mechanical prostheses and a few sophisticated gadgets on herself and created a new show—Human Spider Show. Her old boss refused to let her perform, but Violetta didn't give up. She has accepted an invitation to perform, and is going to hold her comeback show at Oletus Manor. Of course, for safety reasons, audiences shouldn't watch it up close.
External Traits[edit | edit source]
Soul Weaver can wrap up a survivor in a cocoon with 80 threads, and eliminate them on the spot directly without rocket chairs. Any talent or trait affecting the eliminate time will work on this ability too.
Survivors affected by Violetta's ability will become entangled, which can stack up to three layers. One layer will constantly reveal the survivor's location and reduce his interaction speed. Two layers will additionally decrease their movement speed. Three layers greatly lower the survivor's movement speed and interaction speed.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Webbing is Violetta's natural instinct. Hold the skill button and choose a location to set a cobweb trap. Violetta will gain a brief acceleration that gradually slows when passing cobweb traps. This effect can be stacked up to three times by using new webs. Violetta will be alerted to the location of survivors that step on a tap and survivors will be entangled with one layer of webbing; survivors can be entangled with two layers of webbing. — — "Waiting is a virtue of hunters."
Spits out a ball of web that Entangles its target. Each successful hit deals half the damage of a normal attack and the target is Entangled with one layer of webbing, up to a maximum of three layers. — — "I love hunting!"
As time passes, the Soul Weaver's spinning ability becomes stronger, speeding up the spinning action and reducing its cost. — — "Cobweb carnival! Happy holidays!"
Deduction Target[edit | edit source]
Appearance Decoration[edit | edit source]
|Original||Already Equipped||The original costume. Everything looks so natural.||N/A|
|Worn Clothes||Complete Character Deduction quest 10 Expired to get.||All the clothes are super tattered. Was it only a game they have been through?||N/A|
|Golden Candle||S1 Essence 2||The golden candles light up the last corner of inferiority.||N/A|
|Crystal Candle||S1 Essence 2||A shining crystal with candlelight in the red church witnessed the whole farce——a wedding without bride.||N/A|
|Light Guardian||Memory Sphere Season 5||She was originally an ordinary spider. She accidentally strayed into a sacred land filled with magic and lingering in it has enabled her to gain the ability to weave light. From then on, she protected the sacred land and expelled all who disturb the peace.||N/A|
|Long-Legged Lady||Memory Sphere Season 6||She's a lady, so you better not stare at the "scenery" too long.||N/A|
|Starry Prophet||S1 Essence 2||My starry sky and endless future, Violetta pray with her humbleness for a tiny answer. Would you respond?||N/A|
|Grimy||S2 Essence 1||Life is a dirty game, and those that survive are dirty players.||N/A|
|Operating Table||Memory Sphere Season 6||Medical Position: Surgeon
Memo: Surgery is always the most effective "threat" for those with with tendency to flee, and that iron skull knows best about it.
|Inverted Blade||S8 Essence 1||Be careful, her caress is as sharp as a knife.||N/A|
|Golden Scarlet||S2 Essence 1||Snip snip. Will it be too wasteful, cutting the golden silk like this?||N/A|
|Cyan Weave||N/A||Decode decode. Green threads weave into ragged cloth.||N/A|
|Camouflage||N/A||Splat splat. Green clothes dotted with camouflage.||N/A|
|Rose Satin||N/A||Swish swish. Even the finest satin is weaved with thin threads.||N/A|
|Bizarro Detective||Already Obtained||Hunter's accessories, Bizarro Detective||N/A|
|Villain Charm||N/A||Hunter's accessories, Villain Charm||258 Echoes or 968 Fragments|
|Lost Girl||N/A||Hunter's accessories, Lost Girl||258 Echoes or 968 Fragments|
|Frozen Heart||Memory Sphere Season 2||Violetta's tragic past has made her cold and bitter.
Special effect: Lengthens the frost special Cocoon Death effect
|1888 Echoes or 8388 Fragments|
|Toxic Cocoon||S8 Rank Treasure VI||Entangled is only one of the many formidable weapons the Soul Weaver has, and don't forget the deadly poison that, ecen in small amounts, can determine the fate of its prey.
Special Effects: Change Entangled effects
|Graffiti||Muse Mark||Already Equipped||The Graffiti content for all survivors and hunters, Muse Mark|
|Graffiti||Soul Weaver - Cartoon||Season 1 Essence 5||Soul Weaver's exclusive Graffiti, Cartoon|
|Graffiti||Patroller - Grayed||Rank Treasure||Patroller Graffiti, Grayed|
|Graffiti||Spider Leg - Colored||???||Spider Leg Graffiti, Colored|
|Graffiti||Spider Leg - Grayed||???||Spider Leg Graffiti, Grayed|
|Graffiti||Soul Weaver - Silhouette||???||Soul Weaver's exclusive Graffiti, Silhouette|
|Graffiti||Soul Weaver - Cute||S2 Essence 1||Soul Weaver's Exclusive Graffiti, Cute|
|Emote||Troubled||Troubled Motion, exclusive to Soul Weaver|
|Emote||Salute||S8 Essence 1||Salute Motion, exclusive to Soul Weaver|
|Emote||Threaten||Memory Sphere Season 6||Threaten Motion, exclusive to Soul Weaver|
|Emote||Rolls 4-Sided Dice||4-sided Dice Enthusiast
|Rolls 4-sided Dice Motion, exclusive to Doctor|
|Default||Already Equipped||Hunter's default motion in matching room|
|Laugh||N/A||Soul Weaver's exclusive standby motion in matching room, Laugh|
|Visit||S1 Essence 2||Soul Weaver's exclusive standby motion in matching room, Visit. Visible to survivors.|
|Toy||S1 Memory Sphere B||Soul Weaver's exclusive standby motion in matching room, Toy.|
|Snooze||S1 Memory Sphere B||Soul Weaver's motion in matching room, Snooze|
Tips[edit | edit source]
Playing As[edit | edit source]
- Her webs can be used as an offensive weapon that can incapacitate survivors if they are entangled in three layers. It is also a supporting ability that can be used as traps under windowsills and around cipher machines. Survivors who step on the web are slowed down and their positions will be revealed temporarily.
- If you use Peeper in the match, you will have a robust surveillance system.
- Most importantly, you don't need to look for rocket chairs, and instead can use Cocoon Death to send survivors back to the manor. It is advisable to use your threads to form webs instead though, so try to use rocket chairs and save threads.
- Be sure to practice shooting her webs as they slow down survivors while dealing damage. A lot of veteran Spider players can hit ridiculous shots, turning the tables.
- The basement stairs is a huge advantage to the spider. You can stack webs on the basement stairs to slow down any survivors trying to rescue teammates from the basement and hit them twice before they are able to reach their teammate.
Countering[edit | edit source]
- She is slow and big so vault to fool her around, but not over the same spot for long because of her potential traps.
- Be aware of her ranged melee attack. If she is following you closely, don't try to vault objects but change direction rapidly instead.
- The best way to save a teammate who has been cocooned is as a group and not by yourself
- The spider cannot put down webs around the carousel in Moonlit River Park. Be sure to make your way there if you are on that side of the park.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- She is currently the only hunter who has more than one way to kill a survivor.
- She sings.
- Violetta is based on Aloisia Wagner, a freak show performer who has "Violetta" for a stage name. She was born without legs or arms with a condition known as tetra-amelia syndrome.
- Her birthday is 2nd of January.
- She was interested on freak show.
- She is skillful on weaving.
- She loves tents and dolls.
- She hates sunlight and flame.
- Her traits are quiet, jealous and patient.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]