Season Four is a competitive time frame that Identity V began hosting on on January 3, 2019.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Tier Inheritance.
- Logic Path reset.
- Can save up to 100 4-sided dice.
- New season essence refreshed.
- Memory spheres from last season
- Deduction tasks available for Cowboy, Perfumer, and Geisha.
- New EXP level rewards are available, and EXP level limit is raised to 40.
- The Character Knowledge System is introduced. Players can only gain Character Points through Rank Matches. Character Points represents a player's mastery and strength in using a Character. Each week, Badge Rewards will be given out according to the player's Character Knowledge Points ranking.
- Season Review System is introduced. Players can check their previous hunter and survivor stats in previous seasons, as well as the use of their favorite characters in Rank Matches.
- Club System is introduced. There can only be a maximum of 7 players in a Club. Players who have joined a Club will be able to communicate in Team Chat, obtain additional Logic Points, and sign up as a Club to participate in the Global Festival Event (Call of the Abyss II).
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Points: A players' EXP is composed of survivor's EXP and hunter's EXP
- Playing: Players receive survivors' EXP or hunter's EXP when they play either Quick Matches or Ranked Matches as a survivor or hunter.
- EXP Level: The EXP level increases when a player's EXP reaches a certain amount. Each time a player's level increases, they will receive a corresponding reward for that level.
- Calculation: When playing as a survivor, the survivor's EXP will be calculated according to the players' current survivor's EXP and their expected performance in the battle; the same applies when playing as the hunter.
- Season Rules: There's a limit for both survivor's EXP and hunter's EXP and the speed at which one receives EXP decreases greatly after the limit has been reached; the EXP limit and EXP level are reset when the new season begins.
- Supplemental Rules: Players cannot earn EXP if they don't have enough deduction points.
Characters Released[edit | edit source]
Hunters [edit | edit source]
Essences[edit | edit source]
|Season Four Essence|
|Season Four Essence|
|Icon||Name||Time Limit||Open 1||Open 10||Content|
|S4 Essence||2019.1 - 2019.3||96 Inspirations||960 Inspirations|