"Robbie lost his head, and the boy who always cries had to pick up the axe to continue doing what he does best."
Background[edit | edit source]
Robbie's parents died when he was 6. Therefore, he was put in an orphanage with his sister. Over the years, he found a hobby for wood chopping.The orphanage decided to camp and spend the night in a local forest. The next day, Robbie was found dead, headless under a juniper tree with a bloody axe in his hand.
In one night, Robbie had lost his spacious house, comfortable bed, delicious food… and his parents. His life is replaced by endless work and his emotionless boss. But with the help from his sister Dolores, he gradually got used to the work in the yard and gardening became his new hobby. Not long, the White Sand Street Orphanage was taken over by the church and the orphans do not need to work for life. Robbie somewhat felt disappointed about that. However, Dolores didn't need to beg on the street, and nuns were providing warm food for everyone. Robbie’s little hobby seemed less important, after all, his life with his sister was back to the right track. And that was the last memory Robbie could recall. When he woke up under the juniper tree, his sister and the orphanage didn't longer exist, the only thing left to him is the dead branch on his hand. Robbie could continue on doing his little hobby.
External Traits[edit | edit source]
Over time, the Peaceful Pine seedlings will grow and expand its roots to form a Corrupt Area. As the seedlings grow, two Resentful Souls will converge unconsciously in the area. When many Peaceful Pine roots connect with each other, it will form a complete Corrupt Area. Robbie is able to control the Resentful Souls in the Corrupt Area to move them quickly to him in order to absorb them and gain a temporary acceleration effect. During this process, if the Resentful Soul comes in contact with Survivors, it will deal damage equal to one normal attack to Survivors and disappear. The Resentful Soul will reappear in the vicinity of the Peaceful Pine after 20 seconds.
At the beginning of each game, several Peaceful Pine seedlings will grow in the area, and a maximum of 6 Peaceful Pines can be present in one game. Survivors can destroy mature Peaceful Pines to remove the Corrupt Area and Resentful Souls. However, destroying the Peaceful Pine will provide the Hunter with an indication of the Survivor's location. Destroyed Peaceful Pines will leave a branch for Robbie. Robbie can also obtain a branch from a Peaceful Pine that has matured for a while to plant a new Peaceful Pine.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
These are four Abilities that are unique to Axe Boy:
Robbie is able to control the Resentful Souls in the Corrupt Area to move them quickly to him in order to absorb them and gain a temporary acceleration effect. During this process, if the Resentful Soul comes in contact with Survivors, it will deal damage equal to one normal attack to Survivors and disappear. The Resentful Soul will reappear in the vicinity of the Peaceful Pine after 20 seconds.
When Robbie has a Peaceful Pine branch, he can use it to make new Peaceful Pines. Once the number of Peaceful Pines in the area reaches the maximum of 6, the newly planted Peaceful Pine will replace the earliest planted Peaceful Pine.
Robbie summons the Peaceful Pine and the roots start growing rapidly forward under his feet, forming an acceleration path. Robbie will have a large increase in movement speed and all interaction speed.
After drawing a Resentful Soul to him using Dispel Souls, Robbie can now cast it back out in a specific direction after absorbing it.
Deduction Target[edit | edit source]
All completed Objectives reward the player with +335 Logic points for the Logic Path
Appearance Decoration[edit | edit source]
|Original||Already Equipped||The original costume. Everything looks so natural.||N/A|
|Worn Clothes||Complete Character Deduction quest 9 Conscience to get.||All the clothes are super tattered. Was it only a game they have been through?||N/A|
|Golden Touch||S5 Essence 3||The king wished for a prince who could bring wealth to the country, and he got his wish.||N/A|
|Forgotten Boy||Memory Sphere 7||He thought it was all a gift from the goddess of fortune - until he was forgotten by time.||N/A|
|Wail||Charity Event||Who is crying alone on the long way home? Please join us in addressing the issue of missing children.||838 Echoes|
|Venom Fangs||N/A||Unrestrained power corrupts everything.||318 Echoes or 1188 Fragments|
|Pam||Memory Sphere Season 6||This forest is the sanctuary of my pleasures, and the labyrinth from which you cannot escape.||N/A|
|Mighty Boy||Memory Sphere Season 6||Although he's small, he can lift the heavy pine branches easily.||N/A|
|Death of Eurya||Eternal Forest Event||Trees are the true natives of this world! You are all invaders!||1000 Elves Attracted|
|Crimson Axe||Logic Path reached 502 (S6)||N/A|
|White Sugar||N/A||He used to love the sweetness of sugar, yet he can't bring himself to like it anymore.||N/A|
|Ghost Doll||Memory Sphere 10||Robbie made a ghost doll to accompany him through his lonely time, and Robbie took great care of it. If anyone dares to bully Robbie, the revenge of the ghost doll will never be late.||788 Echoes or 968 Fragments|
|Bird Nest||Memory Sphere Season 6||A Bird Nest the Axe Boy acquired while in the orphanage. It is a great comfort to his inner being.||258 Echoes or 968 Fragments|
|Bizarro Detective||Already Obtained||Hunter's accessories, Bizarro Detective||N/A|
|Villain Charm||N/A||Hunter's accessories, Villain Charm||258 Echoes or 968 Fragments|
|Lost Girl||N/A||Hunter's accessories, Lost Girl||258 Echoes or 968 Fragments|
|Graffiti||Muse Mark||Already Equipped||The Graffiti content for all survivors and hunters, Muse Mark|
|Emote||Salute||Memory Sphere Season 7||Salute Motion, exclusive to Axe Boy|
|Emote||Threaten||S8 Essence 1||Threaten Motion, exclusive to Axe Boy|
|Emote||Rolls 4-Sided Dice||4-sided Dice Enthusiast
|Rolls 4-sided Dice Motion, exclusive to Axe Boy|
|Default||Already Equipped||Hunter's default motion in matching room|
|Laugh||Memory Sphere Season 6||Axe Boy Exclusive Matching Room Standby Motion - Laugh|
|Demonstrate||Memory Sphere Season 6||Axe Boy Exclusive Matching Room Standby Motion - Demonstrate|
|Visit||Axe Boy Exclusive Matching Room Standby Motion - Visit|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Do some Mathematics on AB when in early game. Because souls doesn't bounce back when you use it in Presence 1, it is worth to aim at a soul and then move until you, the targeted survivor and the soul stay in a straight line. After it, release the soul to make the survivor take 1 hit.
- Or just make the soul come to hit you to get a speed boost.
- Plant trees at straight line, in order to make your Restful Road as effective as possible.
- Place pines whenever you can, in a chase to make souls appeared as much as possible.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- His birthday is 25th of April.
- He is interested on pruning.
- He always play hide and seek and tidy the yard.
- He hates herbs.
- He loves axe and temple juniper.
- On April Fool's Day, Robbie drew on the survivors' faces with red marker while they were sleeping.
- His character day letter on April 25th 2020 was:
- "Dear Baron DeRoss:
- You've always given me medical advice as a psychiatric specialist. I'm writing to ask for your help in a diagnosis. I'd be truly grateful if you could find some time to come to the White Sand Street Asylum.
- Upon receipt of a letter from a volunteer, I realized that a terrifying mistake might have been made in the White Sand Street Asylum. I can't, and I shouldn't say anything in this letter, but the "incident" that happened in the asylum today has been keeping me up all night. I sat at my desk and kept asking myself whether I've betrayed God's will.
- I once told you that this asylum would become my family. In an orderly family where everything is based on love and peace, the children trust and obey their parents entirely. Then how can the parents do nothing when the children are suffering? As stated in James 2:17, "In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead." And as stated by the Ninth Commandment, "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor." If I treat myself as the children's parents, I simply can't ignore the children's circumstances and suffering.
- To ensure your safety and the smooth operation of the upcoming consultations, I'll introduce you to Father Duke as a donor.
- I look forward to hearing from you.
- Best regards,
- Sister Lorraine"