Overview[edit | edit source]
This game mode is available only for a short period of times:
04h - 06h (server time)
11h - 13h (server time)
19h - 21h (server time)
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Participation Rules: Rank Match unlocks when the story progresses to a certain point. All participants will be matched with teammates and opponents according to their own skills and ratings.
- Tier Rules: Rank Match has 6 major tiers in total, respectively: Tier I, II, III, IV, V, and VI. Tiers I and II have 3 divisions, Tier III has 4 divisions, and Tiers IV and V have 5 divisions. Players entering Tier VI are no longer restricted by divisions and ranked only according to their skill levels.
- Division/Tier Promotion and Demotion: A corresponding division/tier promotion match will be triggered upon attaining full-star status. Players who win the match will be promoted and acquire one star in the next division/tier. Likewise, a division/tier demotion match will be triggered at 0 stars. Players who lose the match who have not activated demotion protection will be demoted. Tier VI players who have not activated demotion protection and lost a match at 0 stars will be demoted to Tier V division I. Tier I players will not lose stars when they lose Rank Match.
- Group Rank Match: Tiers of team members must be within the two adjacent major tiers.
- In Tier VI, every 50 stars is viewed as one "major tier."
- Tier VI players will be checked by the system every 7 days. 1 star will be deducted if the player did not participate in a Rank Match in the last 7 days.
- Delayed Settlement: Match may not be settled immediately when you exit the game. For matches with delayed settlements, the division/tier change will be applied immediately at the end of the match.