Patch 9.20.18[edit | edit source]
- Character: The survivor, the Cowboy is available in the in-game shop. Clues or echoes can be used to purchase this survivor. The Cowboy will be made available in ranked matches upon purchase.
- Shop: The Sewing Kit accessory for the Cowboy is now available. New looks are also available, including: Perfumer - Manners, The Mind's Eye - Last Vacation, Jack - Osprey, Explorer - Voyage, Coordinator - Ivory White;
- Event: The Mid-Autumn Festival event is available. Play to earn 'Moon Tokens' from Sept. 20 09:00 to Sept. 24 23:59:59 (server time). Players will receive 300 for a win, 200 for a draw, and 100 for a loss and can earn a max. of 1200 moon tokens a day. Satisfy the deity by making the correct offerings on the event page according to the information given by the lunar deity; each offering requires 100 moon tokens. Complete tasks and receive different rewards from the moon deity. On the last day of this event players can choose to skip their current Jade Rabbit Task. After the event has ended, you can trade in your remaining moon tokens for fragments;
- Function: New 'block word' function has been added, which allows players to customize settings for the blocking of unwanted words, and prevent messages containing these words from appearing.
- Sound Effects: Improved the voice effects when the Coordinator is eliminated and sent back to the manor.
- Improved redirection procedures for account binding reminders so that players need only to press a button to go to the bind account page;
- Repaired the inaccurate display of quests on the game interface and inability to switch characters caused by the erroneous description of the Coordinator's deduction quests;
- Repaired an issue where the languages used for prompts that appear when hunters use 'Listen' are wrong;
- Issue where names of some survivors' standby motions are displayed in simplified Chinese has been resolved online;
- Repaired an issue where message notifications for 'liked' messages that have already been read will appear again in the top right-hand corner after exiting the Logic Path menu;
- Corrected the erroneous display of text color of some languages;
- Corrected a text-overflow issue concerning the English names of accessories.