Patch 9.19.19[edit | edit source]
Maintenance content for this week:
- [Final Push Event]: Final Push Event is now available. This Season will end on September 30 (after maintenance).
- From September 19 (after maintenance) to September 30 (before maintenance), Weekly Logic Point limit and Logic Points obtained from battles are increased by 20%;
- Logic Points obtained from the first 3 victories of the day have been increased to 1,200 for each battle;
- 20-Sided Dice will not roll a number lower than 15;
- [Package]: Gardener - Glowing Wisp Package will be available in-store at 32% off after maintenance on September 19 (UTC+8) and includes Gardener's S Costume - Ghost Girl and A Accessory - Spirit Lantern. This Package can only be purchased using Echoes. Ghost Girl Costume and Accessories will also be available in-store and can be purchased using Fragments or Echoes. If some items in the Package are already owned, the price of the Package will be reduced accordingly. The Package will be removed from the Store on October 10, 23:59:59 (Server Time). (Costume and Accessories will not be removed)
- [Costume]: Mechanic's B Costume - Bear Girl and Seer's B Costume - Longing Tiger is now available in-store and can be purchased using Fragments or Echoes. From September 19 (after maintenance) to October 3, 23:59:59 (Server Time) they will be sold at 40% off, and the price will be restored after that.
- [Accessories]: Hunter's B Accessories - Desperate Prayer is now available in-store and can be purchased using Fragments or Echoes. From September 19 (after maintenance) to October 3, 23:59:59 (Server Time) they will be sold at 40% off, and the price will be restored after that.
- [Installment]: A batch of Costumes, Pets and Accessories from the Shop can now be purchased in installments;
- [External Trait - Ingenuity]: Carries around a toolkit that is used to destroy Rocket Chairs. Due to her basic repair skills, toolkits are not depleted when used. Hunters are able to repair destroyed Rocket Chairs. The toolkit has a 12 seconds cooldown after each use;
- [External Trait - Protection]: With the memories of the past, the Gardener is able to block one incoming damage during the first 50 seconds of the game. This effect will be lost when attacked by the Hunter or when the duration ends;
- [External Trait - Confidence]: Due to her familiarity with the structure of Rocket Chairs, Gardener is less scared and is able to locate Rocket Chairs nearby. When she's near the Rocket Chair, her Vaulting Speed is increased by 10% and Rocket Chair's Takeoff Speed is decreased by 10%;
- [External Trait - Veterans]: Veterans are more vigilant than novices and gain an additional 2s boost when hit.
Blackjack Mode Adjustments:
- Added item [Reveal Card] Lv. 2. It costs 30 Chips and can be used to view the Hand of a Character;
- In the Final Round, Hunters can only use Teleport once;
- Removed the rules for determining winners based on Suits. Now, having the same points will result in a Draw;
- Increased Survivors' ability to obtain Chips from containing Hunters;
- Blackjack Points Ranking is now available;
- Added [Hide Points from Spectators] function in Blackjack Custom Interface.
- Hunter - Bloody Queen is now available in Duo Hunters mode and Rank Matches;
- Optimized Smiley Face's Balloon Knife judgment;
- Optimized Smiley Face - Rocket Dash's vaulting judgment;
- Optimized The Feaster's Balloon Knife judgment;
- Optimized Dream Witch Follower's charge attack judgment;
- Reduced Hunters' recovery time by 10% after Survivors break free;
- Removed the Rocket Chair repairing function from Hunter's secondary skill - [Abnormal]. Now, all Hunters can directly repair destroyed Rocket Chairs;
- Adjusted Survivor Talent - [Curiosity]: When Survivors are moving freely and not decoding Cipher Machines, the outline of the nearest undecoded Cipher Machine will be displayed. Meanwhile, Talent - Curiosity and Obsessive's location has been switched;
- Increased Bloody Queen's skill-related in-battle points.
- [Room]: Room Furniture Interaction System is now available. The first batch of Interactive Furniture includes: Swing, Cat Sofa and Royal Bedding. More Interactive Furniture will gradually be made available.
- Removed Hunter's Camera Control button in Blackjack Mode and Duo Hunters mode;
- [Emote]: Added Bloody Queen - Rolls 4-Sided Dice;
- Optimized the Combination Key Edit controls for PC version;
- Fixed the issue where the Combination Key Edit was not fully displayed in-game for PC version;
- The Settings Interface has been categorized to be more user friendly.
- Fixed the issue in Blackjack Mode where players would get stuck in the Card Viewing Interface under certain circumstances;
- Fixed the issue in Duo Hunters Mode where the progress bar would stop when the Enchantress uses the telephone booth while accumulating Guard;
- Fixed the issue where the Evil Reptilian could jump out of the Manor from certain locations in Sacred Heart Hospital;
- Fixed the issue where the Explorer would face an abnormal collision if knocked down during the shrinking process;
- Fixed the issue where the Survivor's movement would become abnormal after being hit by the Eversleeping Town tram while crouching;
- Fixed the issue where The Feaster's Gaze could not be used again if the Mechanic's Doll is knocked down after the Feaster gazes at it;
- Fixed the issue where the Acrobat would get stuck in objects next to Lakeside Village's boat and Moon River Park's platform under certain circumstances;
- Fixed the issue in Blackjack Mode where even when Smiley Face is equipped with Green Hat, the default Costume is still displayed in the Matching Room;
- Fixed the issue where the Bloody Queen's Mirror, Mirror Images and Skills' cooldown displays anomalies;
- Fixed the issue where the Bloody Queen's skill cooldown in-battle displays anomalies under certain circumstances;
- Fixed the issue in PC version where the Bloody Queen could not use Mirror Rotation under certain circumstances;
- Fixed the issue in Blackjack Mode where The Mind's Eye could not see the Hunter's outline all the time.
- Removed some unnecessary options from Settings while spectating after being eliminated;
- Fixed the issue where the antenna is visible to Survivors after the Doll enters the Locker when the Mechanic carries the [Resistance Meter];
- Fixed the issue where The Mind's Eye Costume - [Eversleeping Girl] was abnormally displayed in Performance Mode;
- Fixed the issue where the Photographer's Costume - [Azrael] does not have sound effects in the Personal Profile;
- Fixed the issue where the blade wiping motion would not be triggered when the Bloody Queen and her Mirror Image hit the Survivor and Dilapidated Walls at the same time;
- Fixed the issue in the Matching Room where the screen would go black and the viewing angle is incorrect while editing the Personal Profile;
- Fixed the issue in Blackjack Mode where the EXP Points in Profile were not refreshed after the battle ended;
- Fixed the issue where the Cowboy's External Trait-Wild, decreased decoding speed while alone, didn't take effect.
- Fixed the issue where Enchantress' Self-healing progression displayed anomalies when getting knocked down after vaulting over the Mechanized Wall near Mad Eyes.
- Fixed the issue in Five-Player mode where when a battle does not start properly due to a player's disconnection in matchmaking, players in another battle cannot enter Settlement. Now, if one battle does not start properly, the other battle will end immediately with a prompt;
- Fixed the issue where Mirror Image would not be destroyed if the Bloody Queen's Mirror placing action is interrupted with full Presence.
Update Notice [Sept. 26, 2019]
[Identity V] will be updated on September 26, 2019 (UTC+8). The following content is for reference only, and the content of the actual maintenance notice shall prevail.
- [Carnival]: Carnival Events will be available.