Patch 9.12.19[edit | edit source]
Maintenance content for this week:
- [Mid-Autumn Festival Event]: The full moon has risen again... When the Jade Rabbit visits the manor once again, will you be able to find all the Lunar Phases before they disappear?
- [Mid-Autumn Festival - Jade Rabbit Arrival]: During the event, completing battles daily will reward players with Lunar Coins at the end of the match. Lunar Coins can be used to increase the Lunar Phases according to the offerings exchanged. Unlocking moon phases will grant their corresponding rewards.
- [Mid-Autumn Festival - Lunar Candle]: According to legend, there is a special ceremony to celebrate the Jade Rabbit's descent, that is to light up Lunar Candles to win the Jade Rabbit's favor. During the event, on the daily login interface, players can light up a Lunar Candle daily to obtain event rewards. Light up 10 candles to obtain the exclusive event Portrait Frame. Event Period: September 12, 09:00:00 to September 21, 23:59:59 (Server Time)
- [Charity Event]: Axe Boy's A Costume - [Wail], General B Accessory - Milk Carton is now available in-store. All profits from this event sales (excluding promotional expenses) will be donated to international charity organizations to support public welfare projects related to children's safety. Available Period: September 12 (after maintenance) to September 25, 23:59:59 (Server Time)
- [Character]: New Hunter - Bloody Queen is now available in the shop. You can use Clues or Echoes to purchase. This character is not available in Duo Hunters mode, Blackjack and Rank Match currently
- [Costume]: Bloody Queen's B Costume - Rouge is now available in-store and can be purchased using Fragments or Echoes.
- Perfumer's A Accessory - [Iris] is now available in-store and can be purchased using Fragments or Echoes.
- Fixed the issue where the Cowboy's External Trait-Wild, decreased decoding speed while alone, didn't take effect.
Update Notice [Sept. 19, 2019]
[Identity V] will be updated on September 19, 2019 (UTC+8). The following content is for reference only, and the content of the actual maintenance notice shall prevail.
- [Final Push Event]: The Final Push Event will start from September 19 (after maintenance) to September 30 (before maintenance). The Logic Points earned and the max. limit of Logic Points in this week will be increased by 20%; winning the first three matches of the day will increase Logic Points earned to 1200; and a 20-sided dice will produce a number no less than 15.