Patch 8.8.19[edit | edit source]
Maintenance content for this week:
Persona 5 Crossover Event - Challenge Letter to the Phantom Thieves:
Event Period: August 8 - August 19 (Server Time) The Phantom Thieves of Hearts is here! Participating in the event, searching for identity clues scattered in the Manor and revealing the Phantom Thieves’ identities will reward players with the Limited Phantom Thieves Portrait. Completing all quests and sending the challenge letter will even reward players with A Pet - Morgana;
- During the event, participate in daily (Match, Ranked Match, Duo Hunters Mode) will grant players with identity clues;
- After gathering enough identity clues, players can trade clues with Phantom Thieves identities at the event interface;
- Share the identity of the Phantom Thieves to expose them;
- After all Phantom Thieves are exposed, players can send a challenge letter to the Phantom Thieves of Hearts to receive the final rewards.
[ Persona 5 Crossover Essence 1]:
Event Period: August 8 (after maintenance) - August 29 (before maintenance) Persona 5 Crossover I & Crossover treasure box-Persona 5 Crossover Essence available. Within, players can get crossover related S rarity costumes, A rarity costumes, Soul of Resistance, portrait, graffiti and more.
- Soul of Resistance-Awaken is available with Soul of Resistance from treasure boxes. Players can awaken crossover costumes. After awakening, players can obtain new S and A rarity costumes accordingly.
- Soul of Resistance is a general item. It can be used for all costumes that can be awakened in Crossover I as well as all costumes that can be awakened in crossover II;
- After the crossover ends, all remaining Soul of Resistance will be converted into fragments (ratio 1:200);
- During the crossover event, all Mysterious Essence on Logic Path will be replaced with Persona 5 Crossover Essence;
- After obtaining Essence, please open it ASAP. If there is unopened Essence after the crossover event ends, it will be automatically opened and all rewards will be distributed to the player through in-game mail.
In-Battle Point Adjustments:
- Bravery Point Adjustments:
- [Pursued] Point has been adjusted from 40 Bravery Points per second to:
- When a Survivor is pursued for 0-20 seconds in total, 35 Bravery Points is awarded every second;
- When a Survivor is pursued for 20-40 seconds in total, 40 Bravery Points is awarded every second;
- When a Survivor is pursued for 40-60 seconds in total, 45 Bravery Points is awarded every second;
- When a Survivor is pursued for over 60 seconds in total, 50 Bravery Points is awarded every second;
- Tranquility Point Adjustments:
- [Decoding] Point has been adjusted from 10 Tranquility Points per 1% Decode to:
- When a Survivor's total Decoding Progress is 0-50%, 8 Tranquility Points is awarded every 1%;
- When a Survivor's total Decoding Progress is 50-100%, 10 Tranquility Points is awarded every 1%;
- When a Survivor's total Decoding Progress is 100-150%, 12 Tranquility Points is awarded every 1%;
- When a Survivor's total Decoding Progress is 150-200%, 14 Tranquility Points is awarded every 1%;
- When a Survivor's total Decoding Progress is over 200%, 16 Tranquility Points is awarded every 1%;
- In Duo Hunters Mode, [Decoding] Point has been adjusted from 26 Tranquility Points per 1% Decode to:
- When a Survivor's total Decoding Progress is 0-50%, 21 Tranquility Points is awarded every 1%;
- When a Survivor's total Decoding Progress is 50-100%, 26 Tranquility Points is awarded every 1%;
- When a Survivor's total Decoding Progress is 100-150%, 31 Tranquility Points is awarded every 1%;
- When a Survivor's total Decoding Progress is 150-200%, 36 Tranquility Points is awarded every 1%;
- When a Survivor's total Decoding Progress is over 200%, 41 Tranquility Points is awarded every 1%;
- Friendliness Point Adjustments:
- [Perfect Rescue] Point has been decreased from 800 Friendliness Points to 500 Points every time;
- [Cooperative Repair] has been changed from Friendliness Point to Persistence Point.
- Persistence Point Adjustments:
- [Got Away] Point has been adjusted from 1,500 Points to 1,200 Points;
- [Easy Escape] Point has been adjusted from 1,500 Points to 1,200 Points;
- [Team Fortune] Point has been adjusted from 1,500 Points to 1,200 Points;
- [Fearless] Point has been adjusted from 5 Persistence Points per second to 2 Persistence Points when running within a certain distance from the Hunter.
- Survivor - First Officer is now available in Rank Matches;
- Removed Survivor - Dancer's External Trait - Dread;
- Adjusted Magician's External Trait - Real or Fake.
- Adjusted Rocket Chair extra rescue time from 100% to 60%;
- Decreased Coordinator's Flare Gun shooting action duration. This adjustment also applies to other Survivors using the Flare Gun;
- Adjusted Coordinator's External Trait - Army Bond. When a Teammate is placed on the Rocket Chair, the Decoding Speed decrease is changed from 60% to 30%. At the same time, this Trait will no longer affect Coordinator's gate opening speed;
- Adjusted Acrobat's External Trait - Half-Hearted. Gate opening speed decrease is changed from 50% to 30%;
- Increased Acrobat's Sticky Bomb After effects, further slowing down Hunters;
- Added a new Acrobat jumping direction function in the Menu Interface. The Acrobat can now choose whether to jump towards the screen or towards the Character when using Bombs;
- Adjusted Hunter's Traits - Abnormal. The more often the Abnormal is used, the less Decoding Progress is reduced. Under extreme situations (after more than 6 recovering Cipher Machines and 510 seconds of game time), the Decoding Progress decrease will be dropped to a maximum of 3%;
- Adjusted Hunter's Talent - Hospitable. Movement Speed bonus is decreased from 5/10/15% to 4/6/8% when balloons are tied to Survivors;
- Removed some Hunters' spawn points and added new spawn points;
- All Survivors will now spawn randomly within 15 meters of the original spawn point;
- Adjusted the calculation of Tier VI and above Character Knowledge Points, making it easier for players with higher Tiers to obtain higher Character Knowledge Points;
- Increased Survivors' "Pursued" points, and adjusted its calculation. "Pursued" points will no longer be given when Survivors are in "Last Effort";
- Optimized Chest Opening Rules (Lucky Guy's chest opening rules are not affected by this);
- Maps and Toolkits are removed from the list of items that can be obtained from chests;
- Adjusted the probability of other items that can be obtained from chests;
- The maximum times of some items that can be obtained from chests in a round are as following: Flare Gun can be obtained a maximum of 1 time per round and 2 times in Duo Hunters Mode; Console can be obtained a maximum of 1 time per round and 2 times in Duo Hunters Mode; Football can be obtained a maximum of 2 times per round and 4 times in Duo Hunters Mode; Perfume can be obtained a maximum of 2 times per round and 4 times in Duo Hunters Mode; Decoy can be obtained a maximum of 2 times per round and 4 times in Duo Hunters Mode; Elbow Pads can be obtained a maximum of 2 times per round and 4 times in Duo Hunters Mode;
- Added new installment purchase function. Some Characters in the Shop now support installment purchases.
Installment is the total price of items divided into several payments. It's a method where a portion of the price is paid for during each installment; there are many different installment options and the total sum of the installment option will be slightly higher than purchasing directly. The more installments there are, the higher the total sum; Only Echoes can be carried out in installments. Once the installment starts, the purchased item can only be paid using Echoes; After each installment, a certain amount of Trial Period will be given to players, and it can be stacked with Trial Period obtained from other methods. Once the Trial Period has ended, the item can no longer be used. Players can continue to obtain more Trial Periods by paying the next installment. Once all installments have been completed, players will obtain permanent usage for the item; Purchased installment information will always be retained, and players can pay the next installment at any time, but will not be able to pay multiple installments at once; During the installments, players can also choose to pay the remaining balance to directly obtain the Permanent usage for the item. The total cost of paying the balance will be slightly higher than purchasing directly, but it will be slightly lower than the total cost of paying off all installments; Installments are not available for time-limited sales and discounted items. At the same time, once item installment has started, players will not be able to use subsequent discounts or purchase using Discount Cards; Items under installments can be unlocked directly with an Unlock Card, but the paid sum will not be refunded. Unlocking through other means such as Gifts will also result in a non-refundable paid sum.
- Room - Voice of the Manor has now been added with a first floor for placing furniture;
- Added First Officer- Rolls 4-Sided Dice emote. It can be unlocked using "Emote Rolls 4-Sided Dice" Trial Card;
- Added a new package selection mode for PC version, including "Compatible Mode" and "Smooth Mode". The default mode of the current version is "Compatible Mode". If players encounter problems such as getting stuck, players can switch to "Smooth Mode" in the Settings Interface for a better experience. (If switching to the Smooth Mode displays a red line on the screen, players can go to the Control Panel - Hardware and Sound - NVIDIA Control Panel - Manage 3D Settings, to turn "Anisotropic Filtering" to Off or make adjustments), and "Smooth Mode" is currently not available for PC users with AMD GPU;
- Optimized PC version's "Compatible Mode" performance;
- Optimized Explorer Treasure's refresh rule so that it doesn't spawn on the track in Eversleeping Town;
- Optimized Portrait and Portrait Frame Settings Interface. The names and descriptions of Portraits and Portrait Frames can now be seen;
- Adjusted Dream Witch's Costume - Kawakami Tomie battle voice;
- Added a display action to First Officer - Captain Hook, The Mind's Eye - Eversleeping Girl and Axe Boy - Forgotten Boy;
- Optimized the judgment range of tram collisions in Eversleeping Town;
- In the PC version, the shortcut key for Trump Card Talent switching Traits now supports Custom switch;
- Optimized the effects of Five-Player Rank Match Tier icons.
- Optimized the performance of Doctor's Costume - Firefly.
- Fixed the issue where Evil Reptilian would trigger stun incorrectly when leaping in the air and getting attracted to the Prospector;
- Fixed the issue where the Acrobat could sometimes jump over tracks at some part of the Moon River Park platform;
- Fixed the issue where the Acrobat could sometimes jump through walls in some part of Leo's Memory terrain;
- Fixed the issue where the Enchantress - Skillful Lady's brightness shows anomalies from the perspective of Dream Witch's Followers;
- Fixed the issue where the Survivor remains in Stealth mode after Rebirth sometimes;
- Fixed the issue where the Embalmer's Makeup Box could be placed outside the Map;
- Fixed the issue where the Cowboy is attacked after falling from a height while carrying Survivors;
- Fixed the issue where damage calculation is incorrect when the Cowboy is attacked by Mad Eyes' Fence while carrying Survivors;
- Fixed the issue where Mechanic Doll's progress bar is no longer displayed in the Doll Interface after switching controls several times when the Mechanic Doll has removed some Hunter's objects in the Map;
- Fixed the issue where Teammates' HP would be abnormally displayed after being healed when Mercenary's Mirror Image is tied to the Rocket Chair, while the Mercenary hides in the locker and gets knocked down when the world merges;
- Fixed the issue where the Mercenary would get knocked down when the Mercenary's Mirror Image is tied to the Rocket Chair and after the world is merged even when the Mercenary is not injured before hiding in the locker;
- Fixed the issue where Survivor is abnormally displayed in the Lobby after Survivor's Mirror Image is captured while the battle ends;
- Fixed the issue where the Mercenary's knock down time is delayed while playing their Emote;
- Fixed the issue where the Owl shows an error when Survivors exit the Manor while the Seer's Owl is protecting them;
- Fixed the issue where the Gamekeeper's location is incorrect after hooking obstacles under certain circumstances;
- Fixed the issue where the Pet - Blue Alarm Clock is abnormally displayed in Low Mode;
- Fixed the issue where some Dream Witch's Followers would be teleported to unlocked dungeons and get stuck under certain circumstances;
- Fixed the issue where Presence does not increase when Dream Witch's Followers capture a Survivor from the locker under certain circumstances;
- Fixed the issue where Survivors entering the locker after passing through the Priestess' Ultra Long Passage would not be injured when their residual images are hit;
- Fixed the issue where Survivors would get stuck after being hooked by the Gamekeeper under certain circumstances;
- Fixed the issue where the Mercenary shows anomalies after getting hit by the Eversleeping Town's tram;
- Fixed the issue where some Survivors would not display the fail decoding action while switching between Calibrations;
- Fixed the issue where Smiley Face's charged attack can be bounced off the puddle near the Sacred Heart Hospital;
- Fixed the issue where the initial cooldown of the Peeper becomes abnormal when the battle's loading is too long;
Update Notice [August 15, 2019] [Identity V] will be updated on August 15, 2019 (UTC+8). The following content is for reference only, and the content of the actual maintenance notice shall prevail.
- [Package]: The Ripper - Dark Sins Package will be available in-store at 32% off after maintenance on August 15 (UTC+8) and includes The Ripper's S Costume - Soul Emissary and S Accessory - Soul Devourer. This Package can only be purchased using Echoes. The Soul Emissary Costume and Accessories will also be available in-store and can be purchased using Fragments or Echoes. If some items in the Package are already owned, the price of the Package will be reduced accordingly. The Package will be removed from the Store on September 4, 23:59:59 (Server Time).