Patch 8.28.19[edit | edit source]
Maintenance content for this week: After the maintenance, stage 1 of Persona 5 Crossover Event will end. Contents are as follows:
- After the maintenance, [Persona 5 Crossover Essence] will no longer be available in the Shop, and items in the Essence will not be available in Memory Sphere after the season ends;
- After stage 1 of Crossover Event ends, Persona 5 Crossover Essence in the Logic Path will be replaced with S7 Essence 1 and S7 Essence 2, and obtained portion will not be changed;
- When stage 1 of Crossover Event ends, the system will automatically open all unopened Persona 5 Crossover Essence and result will be shown to players via in-game mail (August 29, 09:00, Server Time);
- Soul of Resistance will become a general item and will be retained in stage 2 of Crossover Event to Awaken costumes in stage 2;
- Once stage 2 Crossover Event has ended, all unused Soul of Resistance will be converted into Fragments with the ratio of 1:200 back to players;
- Players who have obtained P5 Crossover Furniture previously will be issued with Fragments after stage 1 ended. During stage 2 of Crossover Event, all P5 Crossover Furniture obtained by players will be converted into extra Fragments according to the quality. However, players can still use the Furniture in Room to upgrade the Room's level.
New Gameplay: [Blackjack Mode]
- There are no Teammates in Blackjack. All five players will battle on their own. Players will choose a Survivor and a Hunter as their "Double Identity" during the preparation phase;
- After each round of Card dealing, the player with the highest Cursed points will become the Hunter and attack other players in order to reduce their own points;
- At the start of each Round, the player with the highest Cursed points will become the Hunter and attack other players. Successful hunting will deflect the curse;
- Defeat: Players exceeding 21 points will be eliminated and all Cards will be returned to the Deck;
- Victory: Never exceed 21 points, be the last one standing, and you'll automatically become the next Blackjack; or reach 21 points and survive one round to obtain Victory and successfully deflect Blackjack's Curse.
- Blackjack mode's availability during the first week will be (Server Time) 10:00 to 12:00, 14:00 to 19:00 and 21:00 to 24:00 every day; and subsequent availability will be adjusted according to feedback.
- Blackjack mode has no limit on devices.
- Players can obtain Logic Points and EXP by participating in Blackjack mode; obtained Logic Points will be counted in the Weekly Limit.
- Blackjack Battle is now available and players can complete corresponding quests from the event to obtain Clues. Obtaining 5 Victories in Blackjack Battle will reward players with B Costume - BlackJack. Come and get your own dealer
[The Feaster - Hastur Adjustments] External Trait:
- Terror Source: Terror is generated and Tentacles will appear when a Survivor is injured or when a Teammate is knocked down. Tentacles will decrease nearby Survivors' decoding, gate opening, vaulting, and healing speed. Hastur is also able to use Tentacles to attack nearby Survivors.
- Terrified: Survivors will continuously charge Hastur's Tentacles when they are within the Terror radius. The more Survivors within range, the faster they charge. Every time it's charged, Hastur will gain a Tentacle summon usage up to 5 times.
- Default Skill - Tentacles: Hastur can absorb the Survivors' Terror to charge and summon the Tentacles. Hastur can also release the Tentacles at a specific location by tap and holding it.
- Default Skill - Nightmare Attack: Hastur can control nearby tentacles. Tap and hold the skill button to hit the nearest Survivor with the tentacle.
- Tier 1 Skill - Condensation of Terror: On top of absorbing Survivors' Terror, Hastur's Tentacles will also gain additional charge over time, up to 5 times.
- Tier 2 Skill - Nightmare Gaze: Hastur can choose to stare at a Survivor. After being stared at by Hastur, in the next 20 seconds, Hastur can tap the Skill button repeatedly to attack the Survivor passing the Tentacles.
- Optimized Hastur's Balloon Knife and knife judgment, increased Hastur's Movement Speed, decreased knife judgment duration and the back swing of normal attack, and removed the slow Movement Speed effect from long hold casting;
- Decreased the Tentacles placement time and greatly increased Hastur's Tentacle Smash duration;
- Optimized Tentacle selection logic. The rule of selecting Tentacles has been adjusted from its original Character orientation to viewing angle orientation. Now, the issue where players are unable to select Tentacles even after multiple taps will no longer happen;
- Adjusted Tentacles casting method. Now, the entire screen can be used to move the skill icon, and Tentacles that reach the borders will not move at a constant speed;
- Newly casted Tentacles will greatly decrease the duration of other Tentacles when there are Survivors tied to the Rocket Chairs nearby;
- Slightly increased the attack range of Tentacle Smash and increased the duration needed to disarm Tentacles;
- Removed the delay damage from Tentacle Smash.
Point Adjustments: Prospector Point Adjustments:
- Added Prospector Bravery points from "Magnetic Shock". The condition for this bonus is: Stunning Hunters with the Magnet's Attraction or Repulsion will now reward Prospector with bonus points, the value of which is increased with the Hunter's stun duration;
- Added Prospector's Achievement points from "Magnetic Control". The condition for this bonus is hidden and the way to achieve it is relatively difficult. We hope all Detectives will explore more of the game. Also, this bonus will not occur in Duo Hunters mode.
Explorer Point Adjustments:
- Added Explorer's Achievement points from "Wear and Tear". The condition for this bonus is hidden and the way to achieve it is relatively difficult. We hope all Detectives will explore more of the game. Also, this bonus will not occur in Duo Hunters mode.
Enchantress Point Adjustments:
- Added Enchantress' Bravery points from "Cursed Chain". The condition for this bonus is: Within a short period after stunning Hunters with Curses, vaulting over windows, pallets or dropping pallets will grant the Enchantress bonus points;
- Added Enchantress' Bravery points from "Cursed Counter". The condition for this bonus is: When the Enchantress stuns a Hunter who is about to attack with Curses, the Enchantress will be granted with bonus points;
- Added Enchantress' Friendliness points from "Cursed Interference". The condition for this bonus is: When the Enchantress stuns a Hunter who is holding a balloon with Curses, the Enchantress will be granted with bonus points;
- Added Enchantress' Achievement points from "Ancestral Curse". The condition for this bonus is hidden and the way to achieve it is relatively difficult. We hope all Detectives will explore more of the game. Also, this bonus will not occur in Duo Hunters mode.
Dancer Point Adjustments:
- Added Dancer's Bravery points from "Music Box Trap". The condition for this bonus is: When the Dancer stuns a Hunter who is destroying the Music Box, the Dancer will be granted with bonus points;
- Added Dancer's Achievement points from "Tightrope Dancer". The condition for this bonus is hidden and the way to achieve it is relatively difficult. We hope all Detectives will explore more of the game. Also, this bonus will not occur in Duo Hunters mode.
Wildling Point Adjustments:
- Decreased Wildling's "Disrupt Hunter's Hearing" points from 100 to 50. At the same time, these points are capped at 200 in each match (400 points in Duo Hunters Mode);
- Decreased Wildling's "Feral Instincts" points from 100 to 50. At the same time, the points are capped at 200 in each match (400 points in Duo Hunters Mode);
- Increased the height difference where Evil Reptilian is able to hit Survivors when casting Lethal Crash;
- When Survivors use Mad Eyes' Terrain Console, the color of the notice icon will be different from Mad Eyes;
- Adjusted the matchmaking mechanism of Duo Hunters mode. Hunters will now match with Survivors with a slightly wider tier gap;
- Optimized Pallet's hit judgment and fixed the issue where Pallets would have a delay reaction under certain circumstances;
- After Survivors switch to the Mercenary's Elbow Pads, the Elbow Pads are now turned off by default;
- Adjusted Coordinator's External Trait [Steel Will]. Rocket Chair's delayed take-off speed is now decreased from 30% to 10%;
- Adjusted Perfumer's handheld switching mechanism. Now, Perfumer will not be able to switch handheld items when using perfume.
Pause Function (Test): The Pause function is currently undergoing a trial run and is only available in Custom Mode;
- During battles, the match can be paused using the "Pause Deduction" button in the Settings Interface;
- In each battle, Survivors and Hunters will have two pauses each, while spectators can pause without limit;
- When the match is paused, time, actions and scene mechanisms are paused until the end of the pause;
- There will be a 3 seconds countdown when resuming the match after pausing.
- Adjusted Royal Collection's Rug and Painting placement restrictions. These Furniture can now be placed in the Voice of the Manor's Lobby;
- Matchmaking Interface will no longer display the Hunter's Pet;
- Added Furniture preview function in Room Collection Shop;
- Added 3 Character ranking options in the Character Interface: Character Knowledge, Number of Uses and Availability.
- Fixed the issue where Survivors would get stuck in objects when eliminating Dream Witch's Followers under certain circumstances;
- Fixed the issue where Dream Witch Followers' Lethal Strike time is abnormally displayed;
- Fixed the issue where when a Survivor heals a Teammate near the Exit Gate and then manages to escape, the healed Teammate would be abnormally displayed;
- Fixed the issue where Cowboy would get stuck when hooking a Survivor while escaping;
- Fixed the issue where when the Hunter uses Trait - Abnormal, the Rocket Chair would be abnormally displayed under certain circumstances;
- Fixed the issue where when an injured Survivor enters the Locker and gets hit by The Ripper's Fog Blade, the Survivor would be abnormally displayed;
- Fixed the issue where Survivors could dismantle Peepers on the other side of the pallet and would be teleported to the other side instantly;
- Fixed the issue where if the Hunter switches his skills to Peeper while carrying the Talent - Trump Card, and if the remaining cooldown of the original skill is less than 2/3, Peeper will start its cooldown from 0;
- Fixed the issue where when Smiley Face hits the Magician's vanishing illusion with Chainsaw's Dash Hit, it will trigger the effect of Chainsaw's Dash Hit hitting obstacles;
- Fixed the issue where the Geisha's viewing angle would become incorrect when stunned by the Eversleeping Town tram under certain circumstances;
- Fixed the issue where the use of certain Emotes would interrupt decoding calibration;
- Fixed the issue where the game client may display a black screen upon reconnecting during Battle Settlement;
- Fixed the issue where when the Dancer uses the Emote - Whipcrack, its sound effects can be heard throughout the entire Map;
- Fixed the issue where Dream Witch's costume - Kawakami Tomie would emit a static noise when waiting in the Matchmaking Interface;
- Fixed the issue where Embalmer's Accessory - Remains of Yellow Rose's special effects could be seen through obstacles;
- Fixed the issue where the paper's special effects were missing when using the Standby Motion - Take Notes in Doctor's costume - Firefly;
- Fixed the issue where when using Room Image to take photos, the Old News' Livestreaming Interface would be incorrectly captured;
- Fixed the issue where triggering the Mark Guide will cause the game client to freeze under certain circumstances;
- Fixed the issue where the Peeper would disappear abnormally after being used by the Hunter under certain circumstances;
- Fixed the issue where leaving the Cipher Machine when decoding would not trigger calibration failure penalty and would result in abnormal movements under certain circumstances;
- Fixed the issue where the Character status icon was abnormally displayed when Embalmer's Rebirth skill is in effect;
- Fixed the issue where Axe Boy could use Trump Card to refresh Dispel Souls' cooldown under certain circumstances;
- Fixed the issue where the Hunter could not see the antenna's vibration during decoding;
- Fixed the issue where part of the Factory scene is missing in Leo's Memory;
- Fixed the issue where a scene in the Moon River Park could not be accessed by the Soul Weaver, but other Hunters could;
- Fixed the issue where a scene in Leo's Memory could not be accessed by the Soul Weaver, but other Hunters could;
- Fixed the issue where the Evil Reptilian would move downstairs when stunned by the Enchantress' Curse while at the Arms Factory's stairs;
- Fixed the issue where Survivor's pallet dropping action is mismatched with the Pallet when the Talent - Horsefly Effect is in effect;
- Fixed the issue where when the Acrobat is being pursued and new Bombs are about to be generated, using the existing Bomb will result in two remaining Bombs;
- Fixed the issue in Duo Hunters Mode where when the Acrobat switches to Bomb after using other Character items, the Bomb and previous item will appear in his hand simultaneously;
- Fixed the issue in Duo Hunters Mode where when the Embalmer uses Take Notes on the second Survivor, the Survivor is not marked;
- Fixed the issue where when switching to another player's Profile while viewing Ranking, players would view their own Profile instead;
- Fixed the issue where Room Furniture - Swing could not be selected;
- Fixed the issue where the Cowboy could not hit the target without the charged Lasso under certain circumstances;
- Fixed the issue of Wu Chang's default Costume - Black Guard's handheld error;
- Fixed the issue where calibration would not fail when switching from crouching to standing using the hotkey in PC Version;
- Fixed the issue where injured Mercenary could delay getting knocked down when using certain Emotes;
- Fixed the issue where when the Dream Witch's Followers step back while attacking, they would prioritize hitting targets behind her;
- Fixed the issue where The Feaster's Nepenthes costume is abnormally displayed when generating Tentacles;
- Fixed the issue where Mercenary would be flipped onto the boat when using Elbow Pads on the shores of Lakeside Village;
- Fixed the issue where some players could not start the game after successful matching and even after returning to the Lobby, the system still shows them in the game;
- Fixed the issue where when Survivors manage to escape when pursued, the results would not show a record of the pursuit;
- Fixed the issue where when Dream Witch's Talent - Announcement fails, switching to the Follower would reactivate it;
- Fixed the issue where Evil Reptilian could not leap under certain circumstances;
- Fixed the issue in Duo Hunters mode when the Explorer use Travels while having two handheld items, the other handheld item's UI would display as Travels under certain circumstances;
- Fixed the issue when the Explorer crouches while shrinking, he would end up standing when returning to his original size;
- Fixed the issue where the Talent - Wanted Order would show multiple Survivors at the same time indefinitely under certain circumstances.
Update Notice [Sept. 5, 2019] [Identity V] will be updated on September 5, 2019 (UTC+8). The following content is for reference only, and the content of the actual maintenance notice shall prevail.
- [New Essence]: Season 7 Essence 2 is now available. A large amount of new Costumes and Emotes have been updated;
- [New Character]: Hunter - Bloody Queen has joined the Manor. Obtain Season 7 Essence 2 S Costume - Blood Feast to unlock this Character for free.