Patch 8.1.19[edit | edit source]
Maintenance content for this week:
- [Qixi Event - Blue Rose Night]: Chinese Valentine (Known as Qixi) is coming soon and we have prepared an event, Blue Rose Night, for players to celebrate this festival of love. Completing daily logins and battle quests will reward players with Fragments and Clues. Logging in for seven days will reward players with the Blue Lover Portrait Frame.
- [Shop]: The Ripper's exclusive Accessory [Rose Cane (Blue)] will be available for a week in-store. It can be purchased using Clues or Echoes. Equipping the Accessory will unlock special emote: Princess Hug. Available Period: August 1 (after maintenance) - August 7, 23:59:59 (Server Time)
- Survivor - First Officer is now available in-store and can be purchased using Echoes or Clues, but it cannot be used in Duo Hunters mode and Rank Matches currently;
- First Officer's B Costume - Lost Sailor is now available in-store and can be purchased using Echoes or Fragments.
- [Room] Feel the gift of nature. New Room Item - Nature's Beauty is now available. An archway covered in plants and flowers, a flower bed full of fresh flowers, a green flower garden and dozens of furniture that exudes nature has arrived! Players can preview or purchase them using Echoes or Clues from the Shop;
- [Room] There will even be a mysterious Royal Collection in the Shop. So, don't miss it;
- Fixed the issue of inaccurate descriptions in some languages;
- Fixed the issue where some Season 6 Essence A & B Costumes could not be unlocked with the Unlock Card;
- Fixed the costume discount card display error in the purchasing interface.
Update Notice [August 8, 2019] Identity V will be updated on August 8, 2019 (UTC+8). The following content is for reference only, and the content of the actual maintenance notice shall prevail.
- Survivor, First Officer has been added to Ranked Match