Patch 7.18.19[edit | edit source]
Maintenance content for this week:
- [Summer Festival - Gourmet Quest]: Completing different Gourmet Quest in the Festival Gourmet Shop (only here) will reward players with The Feaster's Event Costume, Pet - Kotaro, and other great rewards;
- [Summer Festival - Discount Card Upgrade]: During the event, players can obtain corresponding rewards from the Event Interface and corresponding Discount Card Upgrade rewards according to the number of Normal Match, Rank Match and Duo Hunters battles. The initial Costume Discount Card is 5% and will increase up to max 25% as the number of battles increases. Discount Card will be available on July 25, 09:00:00. (Discount Card will automatically expire after 30 days. It will only have an effect on purchases using Echoes and cannot be used as a Gift) cannot be used as a Gift)
- Event Period: July 18 (after maintenance) (UTC+8) to July 31, 23:59:59 (Server Time)
- [Final Push]: Final Push event will start from July 18 (UTC +8) after maintenance to July 25 (UTC +8) before maintenance. The weekly Logic Points max. limit and Logic Points from a single match will be increased by 20%; during the event, Logic Points in the first three wins of the day will be increased to 1,200; during the event, the number on 20-Sided Dice will not be lower than 15.
- [Anniversary Memory Lane]: Dear players, it has been more than a year since Identity V was launched. Thank you very much for your time with us. In order to celebrate this, we have prepared an exclusive 1st Anniversary Manor Information. Here's a record of every battle you've fought in Oletus Manor, and even more details than you can recall. Tap to share and let's walk down this precious Anniversary Memory Lane together.
- [Package]:Doctor's July Firefly Package will be available in-store at 32% off after maintenance on July 18 (UTC+8) and includes Doctor's S Costume - Firefly and S Accessory - Glowing Feather. This Package can only be purchased using Echoes. The Firefly costume and Accessory will also be available in-store and can be purchased using Fragments or Echoes. If some items in the Package are already owned, the price of the Package will be reduced accordingly. The Package will be removed from the Store on August 7, 23:59:59 (Server Time).
- [Character]: New Survivor - Acrobat is now available in-store. It can be purchased using Clues or Echoes and is also available in Duo Hunters mode;
- [Costume]: Acrobat's B Costume - Fool's Heart is now available in-store and can be purchased using Fragments or Echoes.
- Adjusted some sound effects for the Pet - Jean Pierre
- Optimized the interface display, resolving some text truncation issues.
- Redesigned the Acrobat's three different bomb icons to make them more distinguishable.
- Fixed the issue where Mechanic - Velvet Puzzle would miss outlines at certain distances;
- Fixed the issue where some text translation had errors.
- Fixed the issue in the PC version where Mechanic's doll was unable to decode Mad Eyes control consoles.-
- Fixed the display issue caused when two Scholar's Carpet overlapped in the Room.
Update Notice [July 25, 2019]
[Identity V] will be updated on July 25, 2019 (UTC+8). The following content is for reference only, and the content of the actual maintenance notice shall prevail.
- Season 7 has now officially begun. All new Logic Path rewards, Ranking Points, Deduction Quests, Memory Sphere, and Rank Treasure are now available;
- Open Season 7 Essence 1 and obtain S Costumes to get the all-new Survivor, First Officer for free;
- In Season 7, Rank Match Tiers will be carried over to the next season according to the player's tier in the previous season, and corresponding rewards will be awarded at this time;
- In Season 7, the maximum capacity of 4-Sided Dice will be 100. Players will be unable to retain more than 100 4-Sided Dice, so please use them at your earliest convenience.