Patch 7.11.19[edit | edit source]
- [Junji Ito Collection Crossover Event]: [Identity V & Junji Ito Collection] Crossover is finally here! The horror returns and Dream Witch is coming to the Manor as Tomie. Share the Crossover Event during the event period to earn 100 Inspirations. Players can only claim this reward once. At the same time, Dream Witch's Costume - Picture Woman, Wu Chang's Costume - The Intersection Bishounen, Lucky Guy's Costume - Souichi, and other Crossover Event items will be back during the Event;
- [Junji Ito Crossover]: [Identity V & Junji Ito Collection] Crossover Map - Eversleeping Town (Mini Version) is now available! The new Map is currently not available in Rank Matches, but players can try it out in Normal Match or Custom Mode;
- [Summer Festival]: In order to celebrate Identity V's 1st Anniversary, the Manor owner is hosting a grand Summer Festival.
- [Summer Festival - All Characters Free-to-use]: In the first week of the Event, all Characters sold in the in-game shop will be Free-to-use. Free-to-use Period: July 11 (after maintenance) - July 17, 23:59:59
- [Summer Festival - Party Card Collection]: During the Event, players will be able to receive the Manor's invitation letter and rewards from logging in. Completing a variety of mini events and collecting all Party Cards during the event will reward players with A Costume Unlock Card.
- Event Period: July 11 (after maintenance) - July 31, 23:59:59
- [Summer Festival - Festival Check-In]: During the Event, logging into the game daily will allow players to participate in the Quiz. Answering 3 Questions correctly will complete the day's Check-In and players will be rewarded with Fragments, while answering wrongly will refresh the Questions. Some Questions may have more than one correct answer, and choosing any correct answer will be considered as a correct answer. During the Event, Checking-In for 15 days consecutively will reward players with a B Costume Unlock Card.
- Event Period: July 11 (after maintenance) - July 31, 23:59:59
- [Summer Festival - Yo-yo Tsuri Shop]: During the Event, players participating in Rank Matches will be rewarded with Yo-yo Tsuri Tokens after the battle according to their Deduction Points. The daily limit is 60 Tokens, while the maximum limit during the Event is 600 Tokens. Yo-yo Tsuri Tokens can be used to participate in Yo-yo Tsuri Mini-game, and Tokens can be used to exchange for corresponding rewards in the Yo-yo Tsuri Shop Interface. Exchanging a certain number of times will cause Special Yo-yo Tsuri to appear in the pool. Special Yo-yo Tsuri contains Anniversary Celebration Portrait, Goldfish Doll Furniture, Mercenary Event Costume, and other rewards.
- Event Period: July 11 (after maintenance) - July 31, 23:59:59 (Note: For NA and EU Servers, the event will start on July 11 at 00:00)
- [Season Essence 3]: Season 6 Essence 3 is now available. New Costume updates include Acrobat's S Costume - Mr. Swifts, Prospector's A Costume - Mr. Mole and Soul Weaver' A Costume - Long-Legged Lady. Obtain Essence 3 S Costume - Mr. Swifts to unlock Survivor - Acrobat for free. This Character cannot be used in Rank Matches and Duo Hunters mode currently;
New Character: Acrobat (Mike Morton) has joined the Manor. Obtain Season 7 Essence 3 S Costume - Mr. Swifts to unlock this Character for free (this Character cannot be used in Rank Matches or Duo Hunters mode currently).
- [External Trait - Risky Acrobatics]: The Acrobat carries 3 types of Bomb with him. Tap on the Skill button to leap forward and throw a Bomb. Hold the Skill button to charge and choose a landing area. However, encountering objects while leaping will cause the Acrobat to fall immediately.
- Aftereffect: When a Bomb explodes, it will temporarily change the ground's surface, creating a circular zone. Hunters stepping into this zone during the Aftereffect period will be affected by its effects, thus returning the ground immediately to its original state; There are three types of Bombs:
- Sticky Bomb: Slightly reduces Hunter's Movement Speed. If the Hunter is hit by the exploding Sticky Bomb or if the Hunter is repeatedly affected by its Aftereffects, the Hunter's Movement Speed will be greatly reduced;
- Nitro Bomb: Slightly reduces Hunter's Interaction Speed. If the Hunter is hit by the exploding Nitro Bomb or if the Hunter is repeatedly affected by its Aftereffects, the Hunter's Interaction Speed will be greatly reduced;
- Fire Bomb: It can burn Hunters and disable all Hunter skills for a period of time. If the Hunter is hit by the exploding Fire Bomb or if the Hunter is repeatedly affected by its Aftereffects, all Hunter skills will be disabled for an extended period.
- [External Trait - Impromptu]: The Acrobat's behavior inspired him to create different types of Bombs:
- Friendliness: Rescuing 1 Teammate from the Rocket Chair allows the Acrobat to create an additional Sticky Bomb.
- Tranquility: When the Decoding Progress reaches 100%, it will allow the Acrobat to create an additional Nitro Bomb.
- Bravery: Being Pursued by Hunters for 60 seconds will allow the Acrobat to create an additional Fire Bomb.
- Lightly-Loaded: The Acrobat lacks ingredients and can only create an additional Bomb per game.
- [External Trait - Half-Hearted]: The Acrobat is always coming out with new ideas and this makes it difficult for him to concentrate. Door opening speed decreases by 50%.
Healing Speed Limit Adjustments:
- When Survivors perform self-healing, the Healing speed may differ according to various effects. The maximum Healing rate can be increased up to 215% from the base Healing rate. This means that in extreme conditions, Survivors can fully recover from injuries in as little as 7 seconds (3.5 seconds for minor injuries);
- When a single Survivor performs Healing on knocked down Teammates, the Healing speed may differ according to various effects. The maximum Healing rate can be increased up to 250% from the base Healing rate. This means that in extreme conditions, a single Survivor can rescue a knocked down Teammate in as little as 6 seconds;
- When two Survivors perform Healing on knocked down Teammates, the Healing speed may differ according to various effects. The maximum Healing rate can be increased up to 280% from the base Healing rate. This means that in extreme conditions, two Survivors can rescue a knocked down Teammate in as little as 5.4 seconds;
- When three or more Survivors perform Healing on knocked down Teammates, the Healing speed may differ according to various effects. The maximum Healing rate can be increased up to 300% from the base Healing rate. This means that in extreme conditions, multiple Survivors can rescue a knocked down Teammate in as little as 5 seconds.
Other Battle Adjustments:
- Optimized Wu Chang's knife judgement (including White Guard and Black Guard);
- Optimized Talent - Cat and Mouse's judgement. Hunters using this Talent will not immediately lose the Talent's effects when they lose sight of Survivors;
- Adjusted Talent - Survivor's Instinct in Duo Hunters mode. In this mode, self Decoding Speed is increased by 5/10/15/20/25/30% when 1/2/3/4/5/6 Survivor(s) have been eliminated.
- Optimized Female Survivor's standby motion in Room;
- Added Decoding Progress to Cipher Machines while spectating.
- Temporarily disabled the Fuzzy Search function while searching for friends. Now, players need to enter the friend's exact Nickname or ID in order to search.
- Fixed the issue where Survivors get stuck in mid-air when successfully breaking free while in Hunter's Crashing;
- Fixed the issue where the actual and displayed collision is inconsistent when the window is closed;
- Fixed the issue where the Perfumer's Phantoms remained under certain circumstances;
- Fixed the issue where some Hunter's skills do not indicate Last Effort text prompts;
- Fixed the issue where the Talent - No Survivors' have judgement issues on Survivors;
- Fixed the issue where the Talent - Spectator's Movement Speed Bonus does not match the description;
- Fixed the issue where some players' Character Portrait and Portrait Frame on Ranking are abnormally displayed;
- Fixed the issue where Hunters spectating Survivors may have an abnormal viewing angle issue in Five-Player mode;
- Fixed the issue where Revealed special effects may appear when switching players while spectating in Five-Player mode;
- Fixed the issue where some Profile Costumes are abnormally displayed in the Profile Interface;
- Fixed the issue where Characters could be rotated when the entrance motion is being played in the Personal Profile Interface.
Update Notice [July 18, 2019]
[Identity V] will be updated on July 18, 2019 (UTC+8). The following content is for reference only, and the content of the actual maintenance notice shall prevail.
- [Summer Festival - Gourmet Quest]: Completing different Gourmet Quest in the Festival Gourmet Shop will reward players with The Feaster's Event Costume, Pet - Kotaro, and other great rewards;
- [Package]: Doctor's July Firefly Package will be available in-store at 32% off after maintenance on July 18, 2019 (UTC+8) and includes Doctor's S Costume - Firefly and S Accessory - Glowing Feather. This Package can only be purchased using Echoes. Firefly Costume and Accessories will also be available in-store and can be purchased using Fragments or Echoes. If some items in the Package are already owned, the price of the Package will be reduced accordingly. The Package will be removed from the Store on August 7, 23:59:59 (Server Time).