Patch 5.16.19[edit | edit source]
Maintenance content for this week:
- [Final Push Event now available]: From May 16 (after maintenance) to May 23 (before maintenance) (UTC+8):
- Weekly Logic Point limit has been increased by 20%, and Logic Points obtained from battles are also increased by 20%;
- Logic Points obtained from the first 3 victories of the day have been increased to 1,200 for each battle;
- During the event, 20-Sided Dice will not roll a number lower than 15.
- [Junji Ito Crossover]: Stage 2 of [Identity V & Junji Ito Collection] Crossover event is now available! After the maintenance on May 16 (UTC+8) to 23:59:59 on May 30 (server time), Dream Witch will incarnate as Lady in Painting - Tomie and join in the Manor. At the same time, Lucky Guy - Souichi, Accessory - Voodoo Doll and Wu Chang - The Intersection Bishounen will also be sold for a limited time. During the [Identity V & Junji Ito Collection] Crossover Event, in-game sharings will reward players with 100 Inspirations. Players can claim this reward only once;
- Wu Chang costume - The Intersection Bishounen, Lucky Guy costume - Souichi and Lucky Guy accessory - Voodoo Doll are back for this event and can be exchanged using Fragments or Echoes, also “Exclusive” icon of these items will be replaced with Junji Ito Collection crossover exclusive icon.
- [Junji Ito Collection Crossover Package]: Junji Ito Collection Crossover Package is now available in-store for a limited time. Package includes: Junji Ito Collection Crossover Exclusive Portrait - Tomie, Portrait Frame - Blood Tree, 288 Clues and 188 Fragments.
Available Period: May 16 (UTC+8) (after maintenance) to 23:59:59, May 30
- Abyss Returns event will come to an end at 8:00 (UTC+8) May 23, Abyss Treasure (Pirate) will be removed when the event ends. After Abyss Returns Event will end Abyss Badge become invalid, Abyss Gold will no longer drop when battles end, also remaining Abyss Gold will no longer usable to redeem Abyss Treasure, please pay attention to the event time to prevent unnecessary losses.
- [Weekend Activity]: Enjoy your time during the weekend! Now logging into the game during the weekend and completing Daily Tasks will reward players with Fragments, Room Music Notes (used for upgrading Rooms) and other rewards.
- Changed Mechanic's Accessory - Easter Eggs' name into Easter Bunny, and further refined its shape;
- Geisha's Pet - Man in the Mirror has been added with Geisha exclusive description.
- Corrected the display text of some costumes emote obtain ways
- Fixed Geisha Manchurian Crane costume lag issue in performance mode.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to hear music in Phantom Castle;
- Fixed an issue where White Peacock and Shiromuku costumes in Room were without a fan;
- Fixed an issue where the friend’s team invitation button was disappearing.
Update Notice [May 24, 2019]
[Identity V] will be updated on May 24, 2019 (UTC+8). The following content is for reference only, and the content of the actual maintenance notice shall prevail.
- Season 6 has now officially begun. All new Logic Path rewards, Ranking Points, Deduction Quests, Memory Sphere, and Rank Treasure are now available;
- Open Season 6 Essence 1 and obtain S Costumes to get the all-new Survivor, Wildling for free;
- In Season 6, Rank Match Tiers will be carried over to the next season according to the player's tier in the previous season, and corresponding rewards will be awarded at this time;
- In Season 6, the maximum capacity of 4-Sided Dice will be 100. Players will be unable to retain more than 100 4-Sided Dice, so please use them at your earliest convenience.