Patch 4.4.19[edit | edit source]
Maintenance content for this week:
- [Treasure]: Season 5 Essence 2 is now available and many new Costumes have been updated. Obtain Essence 2 the S Costume, "Fate" to unlock the new Survivor, Enchantress for free. This Character currently cannot be used in Rank Matches and Duo Hunters mode;
- [Shop]: All new B Costumes are now available in-store, including Smiley Face - "Smile" and Cowboy - "Vibrant Saddle";
- New Survivor - Enchantress (Patricia Dorval) has joined the Manor. Obtain the Season 5 Essence 2 S Costume, "Fate" to unlock this Character for free (this Character cannot currently be used in Rank Matches or Duo Hunters mode);
- [External Trait - Ape Curse]: The Enchantress carries the Cursed Emblem. She can consume 1 stack of Guard to temporarily paralyze the Hunter within a certain range. When the Guard reaches 3 stacks, it can be detonated by using 3 stacks to paralyze the Hunter for several seconds.
- [External Trait - Guard]: When a Hunter gets near the Enchantress, the Guard is triggered and the effects are stacked over time against the Hunter, granting the Enchantress the power to curse. The closer the Hunter gets to the Cursed Emblem, the faster the Guard effect stacks. The speed at which the Enchantress accumulates the Guard effect is reduced by 7% for each Guard stack (max. 70%) regardless of whether they have been detonated or not. The Enchantress will immediately gain 1 Guard stack if the Hunter inflicts damage to the Enchantress. The Guard effect on the Hunter has a maximum of 5 stacks;
- [External Trait - Blessing]: Survivors healing the Enchantress or getting healed by the Enchantress will gain Enchantress' blessings. Blessings from the Enchantress are not replaceable and do not stack. Therefore, the Enchantress and the blessed Survivor will not gain protection from other Cursed Emblems. When a Hunter inflicts damage on a Survivor that has the Enchantress' blessings, the Enchantress will also gain a stack of Guard effect;
- [External Trait - Karma]: Continuously inflicts pain on the Enchantress, and healing time is increased by 20%.
- Four new Character story subplots for the Survivor - Thief have been added. Access to the subplots requires players to complete the basic objectives of Escape, stage 11 of the Thief's deduction quests. Complete Thief's subplots for corresponding rewards. Completing all of them will allow players to claim the Thief's Dark Side costume reward.
- Fixed an issue where Coordinator - Black Swan Costume's name was incorrectly translated in English.
- Fixed an issue where the PC cross-platform game version will sometimes freeze after tapping on Deduction Review.
Update Notice [April 11 2019]
[Identity V] will be updated on April 11, 2019 (UTC+8). The following content is for reference only, and the content of the actual maintenance notice shall prevail.
- Survivor - Enchantress is now available in-store;
- Enchantress' B Costume is now available in-store and it can be purchased using Fragments or Echoes;