Patch 4.25.19[edit | edit source]
Maintenance content for this week:
- [Call of the Abyss II]: Call of the Abyss II Grand Finals will be held in Shanghai, China, on April 30 - May 2, 2019, from 11:30 to 21:00 (UTC+8). During this period, the live stream of matches will be available from official Facebook/Twitter simultaneously, and relevant notifications will also be pushed in-game. Everybody, look forward to it and cheer for your favorite Club!
- [Call of the Abyss II - Club Support]: CoA II has reached a climactic moment. The very best Identity V players have come together from all over the world to fight for the ultimate prize along with bragging rights. We have also prepared a small event for all our players. Players can support their favorite clubs and receive corresponding rewards according to their Club's final ranking. We hope you will participate and witness the rise of our champions. Event Period: 10:00:00 April 26 - 23:59:59 April 29 (UTC +8)
- [Tournament Data Quiz]: Call of the Abyss II Grand Finals Quiz is available. Participate in the Quiz to obtain rewards for correct guesses. Players who make correct guesses will be rewarded with Pet - Mini Jack or Mini Geisha. Quiz Event Period: April 25 (after maintenance) - 23:59:59, April 29 (UTC+8). Rewards will be handed out via in-game mail within 10 working days after the Tournament has ended.
- [Deduction Star Event]: Spring is gone and summer is coming. During this event, the Manor will be holding a Deduction Star Competition Event. Who will be the Deduction Star in 2019? Let's wait and see! Event Period: April 25 (after maintenance) - 23:59:59, May 5 (Server Time);
- [Deduction Star Grand Assembly]: Deduction Star Grand Assembly Introduction: On the eve of the Deduction Star performance, the candidates in the Manor could not contain their excitement and came out to campaign for themselves. During the Event, the Manor will randomly select four Characters daily for campaigning and also distribute Deduction Star Vote Coupons to players. Use the Deduction Star Vote Coupons to increase any Character's Popularity on all Servers. Other than the Coupons, players can also obtain Clues, Fragments, Deduction Star Series Graffiti, Survivor's General Accessories - Casablanca and other rewards. Players can only claim 1 Vote Coupon daily. Each Character's Popularity will not be reset until the Final Stage of the Deduction Star Grand Assembly. Quick, choose your favorite Character and vote for them! Event Period: April 25 (after maintenance) - 23:59:59, April 30 (Server Time);
- [Deduction Star - Grand Competition] Use different characters to play Quick, Ranked, and Duo Hunters matches during the event to earn a certain amount of Deduction Star Coins according to Deduction Points earned in a game. The Survivor and Hunter that finish first (characters that finish in second will receive the title of 'Deduction Star' if The Ripper, Coordinator, Gardener top the rankings as their Deduction Star costumes have already been released.) will receive the title of "Deduction Star" after the event has ended. Their exclusive Deduction Star Costume will be released at a later date! Event Period: 00:00:00 May 1 - 23:59:59;
- [Deduction Star Grand Rewards]: During the Deduction Star Competition, candidates from the Manor will reward their supporters with Deduction Packages. During the event, participation in Quick Matches, Rank Matches, Duo Hunters mode or using Deduction Star Coupons to vote will increase the Popularity of the corresponding Character and also provide Support to the corresponding Character (Popularity from Voting Tickets does not give any Support). Once Support reaches a certain amount, players will be able to obtain the Character's Deduction Package! Opening the Deduction Package will reward players with Clues, B Costume Unlock Cards, Character's Exclusive Dynamic Portraits and other rewards! (Note: Players can only claim rewards from each stage once.) Event Period: 00:00:00, May 1 - 23:59:59, May 5 (Server Time);
- [May Day Battle Event]: May Day is here. Everybody, let's get moving! May Day Battle is officially available. During the event, daily participation in Quick Matches, Rank Matches or Duo Hunters mode will reward players with a number of Labor Medals according to match results. Labor Medals can be exchanged for exclusive May Day rewards in the Event Store, including Exclusive May Day Portrait Frame, Deduction Star Series Graffiti, Memory Spheres and other great rewards. Event Period: 00:00:00, May 1 - 23:59:59, May 5;
- [All Characters Free-to-use]: During the Deduction Star Series Event, all Characters in the Manor are free-to-use from May 1, 2019 (UTC+8). However, Free-to-use Characters will not be available for use in Rank Matches.
- [Shop Discount]: The Ripper, Gardener, and Coordinator's Deduction Star Costumes are 12% off for a limited time. Sale Time: April 25 (after maintenance) - 23:59:59, May 5 (Server Time)
- [Character]: New Hunter - Axe Boy is now available in-store. It can be purchased using Clues or Echoes, and can be used in Duo Hunters mode after maintenance this week. However, it can only be used in Rank Matches after 09:00:00 on May 2 (Server Time);
- [Costume]: Axe Boy's B Costume - Poison Fang is now available in-store and can be purchased using Fragments or Echoes;
- [Prospector Adjustments]: Increased Prospector's Magnet cooldown and decreased the maximum trigger distance of Prospector's Magnet Attraction;
- [Enchantress Adjustments]: Survivors will lose Enchantress' blessings when they get knocked down, and will no longer provide Enchantress with additional Guard stacks. Decreased Enchantress' Guard's stacking speed;
- [Maximum Healing Duration Adjustments]: In order to optimize the players' gaming experience in some extreme situations, we have adjusted the maximum time limit for Self-Healing and Healing. Currently, the amount of time needed for Self-Healing and Healing for Survivors can be increased to 180% of Basic Healing Time due to various abilities. When the time required for Self-Healing or Healing reaches or exceeds the maximum limit, the Healing acceleration due to multiple Characters or Skills will be calculated based on the time limit;
- [Decoding Completion Notice]: Now, when Cipher Machines have been decoded, Survivors will also get a full Map Notice;
- [Talent Adjustments]: Hunter Talent - Rage adjustments. Now, Rage will also have an effect on Prospector's Attraction and Repulsion stun, Forward's charge stun, and Enchantress' paralysis stun;
- [Dungeon Mechanism Adjustments]: Once the Dungeon is open (only one Survivor remaining on the map at this time), its location will be refreshed once every 3 minutes (not including Duo Hunters mode).
Battle Point Adjustments:
Forward's Points Adjustments:
- Decreased Forward's Persistence points from "Dash Burst";
- Decreased Forward's Bravery points from "Stunning Hunter";
- Added Forward's Bravery points for "Touchdown". The condition for this bonus is: Stunning Hunters with the Football will now reward Forward with bonus points. The value of this bonus increases according to the duration that the Hunter is stunned;
- Added Forward's Bravery points for "Trench Warfare!" The condition for this bonus is: Stunning Hunters with a Pallet after Stunning Hunters with the Football will now reward Forward with bonus points;
- Added Forward's Friendliness points for "Formation Block!". The condition for this bonus is: The Forward is rewarded with bonus points for each Stun that occurs after a Teammate has been rescued from the chair by himself or by others, and the bonus increases according to the duration that the Hunter is stunned;
- Added Forward's Achievement points for "First Blood". The condition for this bonus is hidden and the way to achieve it is relatively difficult. We hope all Detectives will explore more of the game. Also, this bonus does not appear in Duo Hunters mode.
Coordinator's Points Adjustments:
- Added Coordinator's Friendliness points for "Welcome Gift". The condition for this bonus is: Rescuing a Teammate within a certain period of time after hitting the Hunter with the Flare Gun will reward Coordinator with bonus points;
- Added Coordinator's Persistence points for "Farewell Gift". The condition for this bonus is: Hitting the Hunter with the Flare Gun within a certain period of time after rescuing a Teammate will reward Coordinator with bonus points;
- Added Coordinator's Achievement points for "Second Aid". The condition for this bonus is hidden and the way to achieve it is relatively difficult. We hope all Detectives will explore more of the game. Also, this bonus does not appear in Duo Hunters mode.
Mercenary's Points Adjustments:
- Decreased Mercenary's Persistence Points for "Iron Dash";
- Added Mercenary's Persistence points for "Entice the Enemy". The condition for this bonus is: When pursued by the Hunter if the Mercenary can skillfully use Elbow Pads to distance himself from the Hunter, the Mercenary will be rewarded with bonus points. The further the distance, the more bonus points will be rewarded;
- Added Mercenary's Achievement points for "Blade Dancer". The condition for this bonus is hidden and the way to achieve it is relatively difficult. We hope all Detectives will explore more of the game. Also, this bonus does not appear in Duo Hunters mode.
The Mind's Eye's Points Adjustments:
- Added The Mind's Eye's Achievement points for "Tracking the Sound". The condition for this bonus is hidden and the way to achieve it is relatively difficult. We hope all Detectives will explore more of the game. Also, this bonus does not appear in Duo Hunters mode.
Mechanic's Points Adjustments:
- Decreased the difficulty to obtain Mechanic's Achievement points from "Winning Strike".
Magician's Points Adjustments:
- Decreased the difficulty to obtain Magician's Achievement points from "Lethal Magic".
Seer's Points Adjustments:
- Increased the difficulty to obtain Seer's Achievement points from "Change Future".
We will continue to optimize and adjust Survivors' bonus points in chronological order, so stay tuned (next batch of Character Point Adjustments will be for Doctor, Cowboy, Priestess, and Thief).
- Added new Resolution Settings to the PC version so that players can quickly configure resolution for themselves;
- Adjusted Custom Room rules. When the Room Owner is in OB position and once all battle positions are ready, the Room Owner needs to confirm for the battle to start;
- Optimized Axe Boy's original Costume and the animation of Peaceful Pines growing for the "Golden Touch" Costume.
- Fixed the issue where Axe Boy's charged attack range was abnormal;
- Fixed the issue where the root from Axe Boy's Restful Road was not visible from certain angles;
- Fixed the issue where Dream Witch's Followers were out of sync;
- Fixed the issue where in some cases, after Dream Witch's Leech Follower used Patroller, it would result in an abnormal viewing angle and cause the Patroller's progress bar to remain visible;
- Fixed the issue that caused the bright icon of the Exit Gate to disappear when players reconnected to the game after the gate was activated;
- Fixed the issue that caused the Exit Gate to close when players were disconnected at the moment the Exit Gate opened;
- Fixed the issue where in some cases, Hell Ember's Puppet would get stuck when changing positions while in midair;
- Fixed the issue in which The Ripper's Hidden in Mist cooldown was sometimes displayed abnormally;
- Fixed the issue where the outline of the Cipher Machine was hidden if the "Display Position" was turned off while Spectating in OB;
- Fixed the issue where part of Perfumer's Costume - Tonight or Never's was constantly flickering;
- Fixed the issue where the font for a costume's name would sometimes shrink on the Costume Preview Interface;
- Fixed the issue where the Oil Lamp was displayed abnormally when a Detective used it;
- Fixed the issue where Geisha's Standby Motion - Spring Dance was displayed abnormally;
- Fixed the issue where the book from Explorer's Costume - Archaeological Professor and Inventor was displayed abnormally when using the Standby Motion - Ready;
- Fixed the issue where part of Joseph's Costume - Moonlight Gentleman's was constantly flickering.
Update Notice [May 2 2019]
Identity V will NOT undergo maintenance on May 2, 2019 (UTC+8) and maintenance compensation originally scheduled for May 2 will be released this week. Updated content is as follows: In order to celebrate Call of the Abyss II Grand Finals, Abyss Treasure (Pirate Adventure) will be available during the Grand Finals.
- [Abyss Treasure]: Abyss Treasure (Pirate) will be available in-store at 12:00 April 30 (Server Time) and will be removed when the season ends.
- [Abyss Returns]: The Finals' Abyss Returns event is available from 12:00:00 April 30 (Server Time). Participate in battles to win rewards that include Abyss Treasure, and Pet - Pirate Dolphin. In addition, purchase Abyss Badges and participate in battles to earn Abyss Gold, which can be exchanged for Abyss Treasure.