Patch 4.18.19[edit | edit source]
Maintenance content for this week:
- [Easter Event]: Easter has come with endless rewards! During the event, players can obtain Easter Eggs through battles and completing missions. Easter Eggs can be exchanged at the Event Shop to obtain Event Portrait Frames and Mechanic's Event Pendant - Rabbit Doll and many other rewards. Event Period: 09:00:00 April 18 to 23:59:59 April 22
- [Season Essence]: Season 5 Essence 3 is now available. New Costume updates include Axe Boy's S Costume - Golden Touch, Mercenary's A Costume - Clarity, Coordinator's A Costume - Nostalgic. Obtain Essence 3 S Costume - Golden Touch to unlock Hunter - Axe Boy for free. This Character cannot be used in Rank Matches and Duo Hunters mode currently;
- [Shop]: All-new items available in-store, including Dancer's B Costume - Pervasive Fragrance and Mad Eyes' - Valerian. It can be purchased using Fragments or Echoes;
A New Hunter - Axe Boy (Robbie) has joined the Manor. Obtain Season 5 Essence 3 S Costume - Golden Touch to unlock this Character for free (this Character cannot be used in Rank Matches or Duo Hunters mode currently);
- [External Trait - Corrupt Area]: Over time, the Peaceful Pine seedlings will grow and expand its roots to form a Corrupt Area. As the seedlings grow, two Resentful Souls will converge unconsciously in the area. When the roots from several Peaceful Pines connect with each other, they will form a complete Corrupt Area. Robbie is able to control the Resentful Souls in the Corrupt Area to move them quickly to him in order to absorb them and gain a temporary acceleration effect. During this process, if the Resentful Soul comes in contact with Survivors, it will deal damage equal to one normal attack to Survivors and disappear. The Resentful Souls will reappear in the vicinity of the Peaceful Pine after 20 seconds;
- [External Trait - Endless Growth]: At the beginning of each game, several Peaceful Pine seedlings will grow in the area, and a maximum of 6 Peaceful Pines can be present in one game. Survivors can destroy mature Peaceful Pines to remove the Corrupt Area and Resentful Souls. However, destroying a Peaceful Pine will provide the Hunter with an indication of the Survivor's location. Destroyed Peaceful Pines will leave a branch for Robbie. Robbie can also obtain a branch from a Peaceful Pine that has matured for a while to plant a new Peaceful Pine;
- [Ability - Resurge]: Available from the beginning of a match. When Robbie has a Peaceful Pine branch, he can use it to grow new Peaceful Pines. Once the number of Peaceful Pines in the area reaches the maximum number of 6, the newly planted Peaceful Pines will replace Peaceful Pines planted earlier;
- [Ability - Dispel Souls]: Available from the beginning of a match. Robbie is able to control the Resentful Souls in the Corrupt Area to move them quickly to him in order to absorb them and gain a temporary acceleration effect. During this process, if the Resentful Soul comes into contact with Survivors, it will deal damage equal to a normal attack to Survivors and disappear;
- [Ability - Restful Road]: Tier I ability. Robbie summons a Peaceful Pine and the roots start growing rapidly forward from under his feet, forming an acceleration path. Robbie will have a large increase in movement speed and all interaction speed;
- [Ability - Expel Souls]: Tier II ability. Robbie is able to control the Resentful Souls in the Corrupt Area to move them quickly to him in order to absorb them and gain a temporary acceleration effect. Robbie is also able to cast the Resentful Soul in a specific direction after absorbing it. During this process, if the Resentful Soul comes into contact with Survivors, it will deal damage equal to one normal attack to Survivors and disappear.
- Enchantress has been added to Rank Matches;
- Increased points obtained from Enchantress' Guard and Guard detonation;
- Increased Explorer's Treasure excavation points and decreased Microworld points;
- Modified some areas on the Arms Factory map, allowing Soul Weaver to pass through areas that the Survivors can pass through.
- The following options to change information has been integrated into a portal: Name, Portraits, Portrait Frames, Gender Settings, and Title Settings. The integrated interface can currently be accessed using the button in the upper left corner of the Profile portrait interface;
- Function allowing players to change gender is available. Once gender has been set, players can use 100 Inspirations to change their gender once every 30 days.
- Optimized Logic Points display. Opening the Logic Path on the current interface will now display Logic Points acquired for the week;
- Optimized Prospector's sound effects. Added sound effects to Survivors and Hunters when they are attracted to the Magnets;
- Optimized Hell Ember's sound effects. Added a new sound effect for when Hell Ember casts Phantoms;
- Sound effects have been added to the display actions of Enchantress' Costume - "Fate". Optimized Character's appearance on the Display Interface;
- To reduce FPS drop issues, the texture for some of the Hunter's weapons in "Performance" and "Low" graphics modes will be replaced with low-grade textures;
- Perfumer's voice recording has been replaced;
- Added a function allowing players to delete Talent pages. Players can now delete Talent pages that have been added;
- Increased the number of Custom Battle Spectators to 5;
- Added the corresponding display action to Priestess' Costume - "Misfortune";
- Redesigned the action performed by Wu Chang after getting hit with a normal attack when wearing the Costume, The Intersection Bishounen (White-clothed youth);
- Optimized the special effects of Priestess' Costume, "Misfortune";
- Adjusted the position of the Trial Card's portal on the Costume Interface.
- Fixed an issue where the color of Mercenary's status icon in the upper right corner was wrongly displayed when the Photographer activated the Camera World while the Mercenary was in a state of 'Last Effort';
- Fixed an issue where Soul Weaver would not be able to lift up a Survivor after they fell on the slide in Moon River Park;
- Fixed an issue where the "1" key did not work when used in the PC version;
- Fixed an issue where the Peeper's outline would be constantly visible to Hell Ember's when a Puppet is dismantled from within the survivor's field of view;
- Fixed an issue where the Photographer would constantly be visible to Survivors under certain conditions in Camera World;
- Fixed an issue where abnormalities would manifest when the Embalmer triggered both the Talent - Tide Turner and Rebirth - Tide Turner;
- Fixed an issue where the red circle in the upper right corner of the Character would disappear when Survivors reconnect while triggering Last Effort;
- Fixed an issue where some special effects for Tide Bringer Accessory did not appear after the Wu Chang's Costume, Worn Clothes was equipped;
- Fixed an issue where the Magician's 'Aladdin' Costumes do not display the lamp when the 'Ready' Standby Motion was played;
- Fixed an issue where a Survivor's Pet would also become invisible after a magic wand was used to turn themselves invisible;
- Fixed an issue where some Character names were blocked by the Notebook while spectating in Custom Matches after Characters had been excluded;
- Fixed an issue where a Survivor would get stuck at the Cipher Machine when an Emote was triggered while decoding a Cipher Machine;
- Fixed an issue where the Prospector's Magnet would be dropped if the charging of his skill was interrupted;
- Fixed an issue where some of the voice recordings for Tonight or Never was missing;
- Fixed an issue where some of the sound effects for the Pet, Lucky was abnormal when performing certain actions;
- Fixed an issue where the Doctor's legs would sometimes overlap in battle;
- Fixed an issue where the special effects for Optical Mirror's Emote were displayed abnormally.
Update Notice [Apr. 25 2019]
[Identity V] will be updated on April 25, 2019 (UTC+8). The following content is for reference only, and the content of the actual maintenance notice shall prevail.
- [COAII Tournament Guess Event]: After several months of exciting matches, the CoA II: Offline Global Finals is about to begin. Go and support your favorite Clubs, and claim different rewards when they obtain corresponding rankings. Support your Club and watch as one Club is crowned the winner of the Championship!
- [New Character]: New Hunter - Axe Boy is now available in-store. It can be purchased using Clues or Echoes and also available in Duo Hunters mode.
- [Labor Day Event]: The Deduction Star event will be available during the Labor Day holidays.
- [Character Adjustments]: Some of Prospector's and Enchantress' abilities have been modified.