Patch 12.27.18[edit | edit source]
- [New Year Event - Festive Gift]: New acquaintances are like silver, and old friends like gold. No matter how busy we are, friends will never be far from our thoughts. Play matches to collect Festive Gift Boxes daily from 00:00 Dec. 30 to 23:59:59 Jan. 3 (Server Time). Players can visit other players and leave them gifts. Recipients can open these gifts, claim the rewards within and send their friend a Thank You Card. Miss Nightingale will express her gratitude to generous players. Players can exchange Thank You Cards for Seer's exclusive B class New Year Costume;
- Festive Tree: In-battle Festive Decorations cannot be collected after 23:59:59 Dec. 27 (server time). Players have until 23:59:59 Jan. 3 (server time) to decorate the Festive Tree on the Event interface and claim corresponding rewards.
- [Character]: Survivor, Embalmer is now available in-store. It can be purchased using Clues or Echoes and it can be used in Ranked matches after purchase;
- [Accessories]: Embalmer's A class Accessory - Holy Sword is available in-store. It can be purchased using Fragments or Echoes.
- [Costume]: Perfumer's A class Costume - Fatal Affection is now available in-store. It can be purchased using Fragments or Echoes.
- [Pet]: New Survivor Pets, [Mini Geisha] and [Mini Jack] are now available in-store. They can be purchased using Fragments or Echoes.
- The Doctor's Subplot is now available. Players can use the [Doctor's Diary] to reproduce her experiences in the Manor and also experience some of the stories that happened in the [Gardener's Diary] from different perspectives. Players need to complete the Basic Objective from the Doctor's Deduction Quest Stage 11, Escape to gain access to the content. The Subplot portal will be displayed on the Doctor's Deduction Quest page. Rewards will be given to players who have completed the Doctor's Subplot. Once all missions are completed, players will be rewarded with Doctor's Costume, [Dark Side].
- Find Friends: A new Find Friends option has been added to the Message interface. Enter your friend's username and select search to find them quickly.
- Brightness on the Leo's Memory map has been increased;
- Removed Survivor's Quick Message, "Well Done!". Added 9 new Quick Messages for Survivors;
- Optimized some components on the Leo's Memory map. Priestess will no longer be able to teleport to unintended locations with the Holy Key.
- Fixed an issue where the decoration progress is displayed incorrectly on the Festive Tree event page.
- Revised the incorrect description of Festive Decorations.
- Fixed an issue concerning the absence of vaultable objects in some locations on the Leo's Memory map.
- Fixed an issue where the Share button still remains when returning to the game after sharing.
- Fixed an issue where The Intersection Bishounen's Costume is displayed abnormally in the Matching Room.
- Fixed an issue where there is occasionally no response to tapping the Festive Imagination portal. User experience for Festive Imagination has also been optimized.
- Fixed an issue where the Festive Imagination interface freezes when the player interacts with areas outside of the puzzle board when solving the puzzle.
- Fixed an issue where Seer's Shepard Costume is displayed as the Gardener's when purchasing.
- Fixed an issue where the player receives a reminder email in Simplified Chinese when they possess more than 100 4-Sided Dice.
- Repaired an issue regarding Hunters being unable to increase their Fury when Seer is looking at them due to an abnormality concerning bells on the Leo's Memory map;
- Repaired an issue regarding the bells on the Leo's Memory map blocking Geisha's dash;
- Repaired an issue on the Leo's Memory map where it would stop snowing after Geisha and Wu Chang change form;
- Repaired an issue in Custom Match where spectators were occasionally able to play the Dancer's Music Box in spectate mode.