Patch 11.29.18[edit | edit source]
A new hunter, Mad Eyes (Burke) has joined the manor. Claim the S quality costume, Enraged to unlock this character for free;
- External Trait - Console: Burke has full authority over consoles. He can use consoles on the map to operate any control monitor. Survivors can decode consoles and gain limited access to them when decoded. They can expend an increased amount of energy to use the control monitor in the console's area of influence. When a survivor is logged into a console, Burke is unable to access that console's control monitor and the console is unable to restore energy;
- External Trait - Control Monitor: There is a control monitor in each console's area of influence. Drag the thumbstick to move across the monitor's field of vision and press the screen to raise a fence in that location. The amount of energy expended each time this action is performed increases with every fence raised;
- External Trait - Fence: Raising fences inflicts half the damage of a normal attack upon survivors in the area. Survivors can vault fences using the action button, which will also cause fences to be lowered. Vaulting fences will inflict the same amount of damage as a normal attack. Survivors can also choose to wait for the fence to become disabled. Nearby fences are disabled ahead of time if the exit gate has been activated, there are undecoded cipher machines, active rocket chairs, consoles or basements in the area;
- Shapeshift - Portable Console: Tier 1 ability. Burke can use the portable console to patch into a monitor directly, but using the portable console consumes more energy;
- Shapeshift - Overclock: Tier 2 ability. Can be used on the control monitor interface after this ability has been unlocked. The cooldown time and amount of energy consumed will be greatly decreased. This control monitor will be unable to restore energy for a period of time after Overclock has been used.
Shop & Treasure
- Treasure: The Season 3 Essence 2 is available. All-new costumes, accessories and emotes have been updated. When you receive the Enraged costume (S) from the Season 3 Essence 2 sphere you will also receive the new hunter, Mad Eyes. This character cannot be used in ranked matches before maintenance on Dec. 6 (UTC+8);
- Shop: All-new pet available in-store, Shiba Inu. Purchase using fragments or echoes;
- Shop: All new B costumes available in-store, including, Wu Chang - Incomplete, Cowboy - Bodiless Soul, Magician - Joyless Dance, Thief - Colorless Tattoo and Doctor - Somber Morning;
- Battle: Optimized the gamer experience and landing logic for the Geisha's Dash Hit, reducing the probability of pulling back;
- Battle: Optimized the processing logic of Smiley Face colliding with pallets when using Rocket Dash. Also, rules for Smiley Face's rocket modifications have been changed. Fixed refresh points have been added to each map for Propeller parts; the quantity of parts remains unchanged;
- Battle: Adjusted the presentation of the screen when playing with the Mind's Eye, which now clearly displays Mad Eyes' fences and the Feaster's tentacles;
- Map: Adjusted the position of rocket chairs next to the red carpet on the Red Church map to avoid the surplus or scarcity of rocket chairs in the area. The gameplay with dilapidated walls has also been adjusted. Now, the progress bar for pushing over walls is shared by the same section of the wall;
- Map: Reduced the volume and range of the music for the merry-go-round on the Moon River Park map to a respectable level;
- Lakeside Village- Map: Optimized the refresh rules for boxes next to lake on the Lakeside Village map. Boxes will no longer be refreshed in Rank Matches;
- Trait: Corrected the description for the Hunter's Peeper trait;
- Graphics: Added a swaying effect to the dresses belonging to some female survivors;
- Graphics: A new display emote has been added to Smiley Face's Scarecrow costume;
- Graphics: Flower graphics have been added to the Mind's Eye's Golden Cake and Dark Cake costumes.
- Repaired an issue where the status of survivors in Camera World cannot be followed in spectate mode.
- Repaired an issue where female survivors don't move when they are knocked down with a charged attack;
- Repaired an issue where the Cowboy becomes invincible when he hits the Hunter using a special ability;
- Repaired an issue where characters change into their original costume when the item they are carrying is changed;
- Repaired an issue where the portraits shown during game settlement are the players' portraits and not the characters';
- Repaired an issue where the Awaken button appears when spectating hunters;
- Repaired an issue where the Photographer sometimes cannot attack survivors close to the exit gate when it is opened;
- Repaired an issue where the beach doesn't decrease movement speed on the Lakeside Village map in Duo Hunters mode;
- Repaired an issue where free-to-use characters occasionally cannot be used in Custom mode;
- Repaired an issue where the Mechanic's doll will occasionally freeze when attacked using the Geisha's Dash Hit;
- Repaired an issue concerning the abnormal display of the Geisha's Visit standby motion;
- Repaired an issue concerning the abnormal facial expression of Dancer when equipped with the Animal Tamer costume.