Patch 1.31.19[edit | edit source]
COA II Updates:
The Online Qualifiers in South East Asia, NA-EU and South Korea have come to a successful close.
- Congratulations to HUMBERer for finishing first in the Online Qualifiers – South East Asia Region!
- Congratulations to BoostedClan for finishing first in the Online Qualifiers – NA-EU Region!
- Congratulations to Team Korea for finishing first in the Online Qualifiers – Korea Region!
The regions of HK & MO & TW and Japan will compete for first place in the Online Qualifiers of their respective regions in mid to late February
- [Treasure]: S4 Essence is now available. All-new Costumes and Emotes have been updated. Obtain the S Costume [Wadjet] in the Season Essence to acquire the new Hunter - Dream Witch for free! This Character cannot be used in Duo Hunters mode and is currently unavailable in Rank Matches;
- [Shop]: New B costumes are available in-store, including Coordinator - Disguise, Smiley Face - Archiver, Mechanic - Labyrinth Leader, The Feaster - Wandering Spirit, Forward - Wrapped, and Lawyer - Record Keeper.
- [Limited Package]: Wu Chang's Late Spring package is available in-store at 32% off for a limited time at 12:00:00, Jan. 31 (Server Time) and includes Wu Chang's S Costume - Far East Wind and A Accessory - Incense Ash. The package can only be purchased using Echoes. Also, the Costume - Far East Wind and the Accessory - Dust will be available in-store for a limited time separately. They can be purchased using Fragments or Echoes. If some items in the Package are already owned, the price of the Package will be reduced accordingly. The package and related items will be removed from the Shop at 23:59:59, February 21, 2019 (Server Time).
- [Limited Package] Limited New Player package is now available in-store. Each account is limited to 1 purchase. The package includes 288 Fragments, 4-Sided Dice x5, Survivor's General Trial Card (3d) x1, and Hunter's General Trial Card (3d) x1. The package will be removed from the Shop at 23:59:59, February 21, 2019 (Server Time).
- [Limited Package] Limited A Costume Unlock Card package is now available in-store. Each account is limited to 1 purchase. The package can be purchased using Echoes and will be removed from the Shop at 23:59:59, February 14, 2019 (Server Time).
A new Hunter, Dream Witch (Yidhra), has joined the Manor. Obtain the S Costume [Wadjet] in S4 Essence to unlock this character for free (this character cannot be used in Duo Hunters mode and is currently unavailable in Rank Matches);
- [External Trait - Hidden Dream]: Yidhra conceals herself in dreams. She moves extremely fast, but can't interact directly with map elements, and Survivors will not see her true face. Yidhra comes with a Follower which is visible to all Survivors and cannot be removed. This Follower follows Yidhra's footsteps and is never far from her;
- [External Trait - Follower]: Yidhra creates a Follower near a chosen Survivor. The summoned Follower's existence is dependent on its host and is unable to leave its host. Attacking the host will cause the Follower to disappear and be removed by Survivors with the Witch Mark. Followers are affected by Talents and have their own cooldown period for secondary skills. Followers' movements and directions are controlled by Yidhra and only when Yidhra controls them will a warning radius be shown;
- [External Trait - Witch Mark]: Yidhra leaves a Witch Mark when she creates a Follower. Survivors can pick up the Witch Mark and use it to remove Followers from leeching on to teammates;
- [Ability - Leech]: Hold button to target a Survivor that has not been leeched and spawns Witch Mark and a Follower nearby. The skill cooldown will be decreased when the Follower hits a Survivor;
- [Ability - Preach]: Tap on the wheel to control Followers. There is a short cooldown between each control. Followers under control cannot change target while casting a skill or attacking.
White Sand Street Asylum started out as a rundown house and gradually became a trusted medical facility in the area under Father Duke's management. People believe that patients are well cared for by medical professionals in a well-managed and salubrious place. Therefore, when the asylum was shut down, no one looked into the matter until now. White Sand Street Asylum has reopened. This time, people will have to face what actually happened here in the past.
All-new Indoor Map [White Sand Street Asylum] is now released! The new Map will not be added into Rank Match for now, but players are able to experience it in Quick Match or Custom modes.
- [Spring Festival Event - Theatre Competition] Beginning from Act 2, all players that submit their scripts during the evaluation stage (raffle) will receive a participation reward. Participation rewards are as follows: Act 2 – 188 Clues, Act 3 – 188 Fragments, Act 4 – Abyss Treasure x2, Act 5 Abyss Treasure x2. The prize for the Performance is Priestess’ Shame emote and Abyss Treasure x3. Also, the Photographer’s event costume reward has been removed and replaced with a B Costume Unlock Card.
- [Spring Festival Event - Daily Login] Festival at the beginning of the new year. Accumulate a certain number of daily logins to earn Abyss Treasure, Spring Festival-exclusive Portraits and Spring Festival-exclusive Portrait Frames. Event Time: Feb. 2 - Feb 13 (Server Time).
- For phone models with insufficient memory, the dissolving effect when Costumes are switched has been removed from the character display interface to prevent the game quitting due to excessive memory;
- 'Actors' and 'Dice Teams' have been added to the Report interface. We will also increase penalties for this kind of bad behavior in order to provide a fair gaming environment for all players;
- Optimized costumes from The Mind's Eye - Cake set, and the emotes for Gamekeeper's Punk and Goldsmith costumes;
- The models of Geisha and Joseph are now appropriately scaled in the display interface;
- Added sound effects to some Survivors' Dance Emote;
- Other players' profiles can be viewed when accessing the Character Knowledge Screen;
- Optimized the response area of some buttons in the battle screen to minimize the probability of accidental contact;
- Adjusted the position and response area of the Like button to minimize the probability of accidental contact.
- Optimized record search speed;
- Optimized Hunter's use of the Excitement skill, Survivor's use of Decoy, The Ripper's Stealth skill, Hell Ember's awakening of Phantoms, Mechanic's doll summoning, and the appearance of The Feaster's Tentacles;
- Adjusted the Match balance of some Tiers in Rank Matches to reduce the gap between players in the same Match;
- Reduced the button response area of the Dancer switching the Music Box to minimize the probability of accidental contact;
- Added the display emote for Perfumer's costume - Sands of Time;
- Adjusted Mad Eyes' Just Deserts movements to differentiate it from the movements of manipulating the Control Monitor;
- Slightly increased the value of deducting a character's ladder points for not using the character for a week consecutively;
- The Character Knowledge Screen now allows you to view other players' Wins and Win Rate.
- Fixed an issue where players could not open the pages in the Matching Room, resulting in failure to select Character;
- Fixed an issue where cipher machines sometimes cannot be fully decoded in the Photographer’s real world;
- Fixed the issue where Smiley Face got stuck in the air after Blinking from a high point while assembling parts;
- Fixed an issue where Smiley Face caused the Rocket Dash cooldown to be abnormally displayed after assembling the Propeller;
- Fixed the issue where Cowboy's status was wrong when the residual image of a Survivor being carried by Cowboy was hit as they passed through the Priestess' passage;
- Fixed an issue where Cowboy could be seen using his lasso in the real world when using skills in the Photographer's Camera World;
- Fixed an issue where when the Dancer placed the Music Box in Photographer's Camera World, the Music Box disappeared but the music still remains after the worlds merged;
- Fixed the issue where Hell Ember's Puppet would suddenly reappear after it was dismantled by Survivors;
- Fixed the issue where the timer countdown got reset while reconnecting during the countdown of Awaken after Hell Ember releases a Phantom;
- Fixed the issue where some Emotes do not display 'Equipped' when equipped;
- Fixed the issue where the Coordinator - Pirate Gunner costume clashes on the Display interface;
- Fixed the issue where Perfumer's veil is displayed abnormally with the Fragrant Powder costume under efficient settings;
- Fixed the issue where the special effect of Thief's Costume - Scarecrow is not displayed on the Display interface;
- Fixed the issue of the possibility of falling into the unopened basement while walking on the big boat in Lakeside Village;
- Fixed the issue where Survivor's Talent - Air Walk and Explorer's External Trait - Explore would work on teammates;
- Fixed the issue where Mad Eyes' control monitor was not able to raise fences over areas with broken floorboards on the 2nd floor while operating from the 1st floor of the Sacred Heart Hospital;
- Fixed the issue where Survivors could always see their teammates' red outlines in Spectate mode;
- Fixed some player's hidden Match points miscalculation issues;
- Fixed the issue where Photographer's face is shown abnormally in Camera World;
- Fixed the issue where The Mind's Eye Costume - Record Player's normal effect is not displayed under efficient settings;
- Fixed the issue where Perfumer's Costume - Sands of Time turned black;
Update Notice [February 7, 2019]
Identity V will not have its Server Maintenance on February 7, 2019 (UTC +8). The Maintenance compensation originally scheduled for February 7 will be released ahead of schedule this week. Updates are as follows:
- [Shop]: Dream Witch is now available in-store and can be purchased using Clues or Echoes. This Character is currently unavailable in Rank Matches.
- [Shop]: Dream Witch's B Costume - Avatar will be available in-store.
- [Limited Package]: Thief's Flaming Spring Festival package will be available in-store at 32% off for a limited time at 12:00:00, Jan. 31 (Server Time) and includes Thief's S Costume - Lion Dance and A Accessory - Blaze. The package can only be purchased using Echoes. Also, the Costume - Lion Dance and Accessory - Blaze will be available in-store for a limited time separately. They can be purchased using Fragments or Echoes. If some items in the Package are already owned, the price of the Package will be reduced accordingly. The package and related items will be removed from the shop at 23:59:59, February 21, 2019 (Server Time).