Patch 1.10.19[edit | edit source]
Half-Year Anniversary Event:
Due to abnormal data of the half-anniversary event, the event can not start at the expected time. It will be postponed until 9:00 (server time) on January 11, 2019. The event’s ending date will be postponed accordingly.
- [Half-Year Anniversary Login Gift]: During the event, log in to receive the Half-Year Anniversary 3D Graffiti from the event interface;
- [Half-Year Anniversary Tasks]: During the event, completing in-game daily quests will turn on Half-Year Anniversary Lights. Each time players turn on a Light, they will obtain rewards such as Clues, Fragments, Inspirations, and an all-new Pet, Alexander The Great;
- [Half-Year Anniversary Gift]: During the event, after turning on all the Lights (including the final Light), players will be able to obtain Half-Year Anniversary Medals. Medals can be exchanged for Character-Exclusive Dynamic Portraits (Dynamic Portraits do not include Seer, Mad Eyes and Embalmer) in the Exchange Store, and can only be exchanged for once;
- Half-Year Anniversary Event Time: 09:00:00 Jan. 10 to 23:59:59 Jan. 20 (Server Time) (Delayed);
- Exchange Shop Opening Time: 09:00:00 Jan. 10 to 23:59:59 Jan. 23 (Server Time) (Delayed);
Cumulative Recharge Rewards:
The first stage of the Memories system is available. A series of memories are unlocked from deep within the detective's psyche in accordance to the amount of Echoes obtained. When recharge amount reaches a certain number, players will receive corresponding rebates.
- Get [Limited Edition Graffiti + 60 Inspirations] when cumulative recharge reaches 300 echoes;
- Get [200 Inspirations] when cumulative recharge reaches 1,000 echoes;
- Get [Limited Edition Portrait + 400 Inspirations] when cumulative recharge reaches 2,000 echoes;
- Get [1,000 Inspirations] when cumulative recharge reaches 5,000 echoes;
- Get [Limited Edition Detective Costume] when cumulative recharge reaches 10,000 echoes;
- Get [12,888 Fragments] when cumulative recharge reaches 20,000 echoes;
- Get [Limited Edition Dynamic Portrait Frame + 2,000 Inspirations] when cumulative recharge reaches 50,000 echoes;
- Note: Bonus echoes obtained through recharges are not counted in the Memories system.
- [Package]: Geisha's Shiromuku package is available in-store at 32% off for a limited time, and includes Geisha's S costume - Shiromuku, and her A accessory - Burning Cherry. The package can only be purchased using Echoes. Also, the Shiromuku costume and Burning Cherry accessory will be available in-store for a limited time separately, which can be purchased using Fragments or Echoes. If some items in the package are already owned, the price of the package will be reduced accordingly. This package and its items will be removed from the store at 00:00:00 January 24, 2019 (Server Time).
- New items available in-store, Pursuit Music [Trapped], [Misfortune], [Storm], and [Quick March] were created by the famous musician, Xu Mengyuan, and can be purchased using Fragments or Echoes.
- Wins and Win Rate has been added to the Character Knowledge tab on the Profile interface.
- Optimized some in-battle logic to solve the issue of characters getting stuck under certain circumstances;
- Fixed an issue where sometimes, after joining a Club, the Club interface still shows that players have not joined;
- Modified the Cowboy Emotes, Provoke and Lie Down;
- Fixed an issue where the display of the Cowboy costume, Autumn Yellow is incorrectly displayed in the list;
- Fixed an issue where Perfumer's Shout Emote is erroneously described on the wheel;
- Improved the presentation of some UI in the Thai version of the game;
- Fixed an issue where players may draw the same A Costume after one multi-draw of Abyss Treasure;
- Fixed an issue where the season time is wrongly displayed on the season review interface;
- Fixed an issue where Cowboy's Deduction Quests are displayed in Simplified Chinese;
- Fixed an issue where the player's health is displayed abnormally when Soul Weaver uses Cocoon Death;
- Fixed an issue where an Error message may be displayed when you gift friends certain Costumes;
- Fixed an issue where players in some regions are not able to enter Abyss Match and Abyss Rank matches normally during certain time periods;
- Fixed an issue where the Abyss Club-formation Reward, Punk is displayed in Simplified Chinese in the English and Thai game versions;
- Fixed an issue where some descriptions for Pets are wrongly described when displayed on the Tips loading interface;
- Corrected the erroneous description of the Dancer's 5th Deduction Quest.
- Fixed an issue where Cowboy's costume, Iron Hat Sheriff overlaps.
- Fixed an issue where Magician's, Optical Mirror overlaps when running.
- Fixed an issue where The Feaster's wheel cannot be hidden when equipped with the Night Violet costume.
- Fixed an issue where the image for The Feaster's Night Violet costume is abnormally displayed.
- Improved the special effects of The Ripper's Svengali costume on the display interface.
- Revised an erroneous description concerning Steam City ranking rewards.
Update Notice [January 17, 2019 Edition] [Identity V] will be updated on January 17, 2019 (UTC+8). The following content is for reference only, and the content of the actual maintenance notice shall prevail.
[Shop]: Priestess' Guide package will be available in-store.
[Map]: The [Leo's Memory] map will add a new item, Snowball. Join the Snowball Fight! Subsequently, the Snowball item will not be available in Rank matches on the [Leo's Memory] map.
During the course of the Global Festival, Call of the Abyss II, we have discovered the use of bugs, hacks, underhanded methods to obtain high scores, players not playing properly, etc. which have seriously affected the gaming experience for other players. Players caught cheating henceforth will be severely punished. The following punishments will be enforced in an effort to provide a clean and fair gaming environment: deduction of points, disqualification of clubs, banning players, etc. Also, we hope that players will lend us a helping hand by reporting players suspected of cheating in-game. Let us work together to bring some order to the manor.