"Mike Morton is the most popular guy in the traveling circus "Hullabaloo". After surviving the disaster, Mike Morton's only goal is to find the real killer who destroyed his home."
|Alt. Names:||Mike Morton|
Overview[edit | edit source]
Mike Morton is a versatile survivor and can be very effective in rescuing and kiting.
Background[edit | edit source]
Mike grew up in a circus called "Hullabaloo" which is where he learned to juggle. The circus suffered from a disaster which caused it to disband due to him being the only apparent survivor. He now seeks to find the murderer who destroyed his family and home.
Mike has been shown to have sadistic tendancies in his deduction and also seems to be addicted to Nitre.
External Traits[edit | edit source]
|Risky Acrobatics||The Acrobat carries 3 types of Bomb with him. Tap on the Skill button to leap forward and throw a Bomb. Hold the Skill button to charge and choose a landing area. However, encountering objects while leaping will cause the Acrobat to fall immediately.
Aftereffect: When a Bomb explodes, it will temporarily change the ground's surface, creating a circular zone. Hunters stepping into this zone during the Aftereffect will be affected by its effects, thus returning the ground immediately to its original state.
Sticky Bomb: Slightly reduces Hunter's Movement Speed. If the Hunter is hit by the exploding Sticky Bomb or if the Hunter is repeatedly affected by its Aftereffects, the Hunter's Movement Speed will be greatly reduced.
Nitro Bomb: Slightly reduces Hunter's Interaction Speed. If the Hunter is hit by the exploding Nitro Bomb or if the Hunter is repeatedly affected by its Aftereffects, the Hunter's Interaction Speed will be greatly reduced.
Fire Bomb: It can burn Hunters and disable all Hunter skills for a period of time. If the Hunter is hit by the exploding Fire Bomb or if the Hunter is repeatedly affected by its Aftereffects, all Hunter skills will be disabled for an extended period.
|Impromptu||The Acrobat's behavior inspired him to create three different types of bombs:
Friendliness: Rescuing 1 ][-teammates from the Rocket Chair allows the Acrobat to create an additional Sticky Bomb.
Tranquility: When the Decoding Progress reaches 100%, it will allow the Acrobat to create an additional Nitro Bomb.
Bravery: Being Pursued by Hunters for 60 seconds will allow the Acrobat to create an additional Fire Bomb.
Lightly Loaded: The Acrobat lacks ingredients and can only create an additional Bomb per game.
|Half-Hearted||The Acrobat is always coming out with new ideas and this makes it difficult for him to concentrate. Door opening speed is decreased by 30%.|
Deduction Target[edit | edit source]
- He's like a father; an ideal one.
- Basic Objective: Perform a perfect calibration when decoding 2 times
- Advanced Objective 1: Perform a perfect calibration when decoding 3 times
- Advanced Objective 2: Perform a perfect calibration when decoding 4 times
- Photo 1: A middle-aged man with a moustache is carrying a boy with blonde hair in front of the circus tent.
- The Secret of Juggling
- Throwing isn't just an interesting skill. It's what makes a juggler successful.
- Basic Objective: Stun Hunter 1 times
- Advanced Objective 1: Stun Hunter 2 times
- Advanced Objective 2: Stun Hunter 3 times
- Diary 1: Bernard said that the size and shape of the bag, as well as the type of filling, are critical. He refused my request to fill the bag with stones, stating that it was "hazardous".
- Artistic Acts
- Creativity is what ensures that the stage performances continue to improve.
- Basic Objective: Use bomb 2 times
- Advanced Objective 1: Use bomb 3 times
- Advanced Objective 2: Use bomb 4 times
- Notebook: The properties of Nitre and some "Test Records" were recorded in detail.
- A New Face
- The circus is where people come and go. We always welcome new faces, and obviously, the beautiful ones.
- Basic Objective: Hit the Hunter with Bomb 2 times
- Advanced Objective 1: Hit the Hunter with Bomb 3 times
- Advanced Objective 2: Hit the Hunter with Bomb 4 times
- Photo: A handsome red-haired young man is holding a beautiful girl with blonde hair.
- How people call each other often reflects the degree to which the relationship has developed.
- Basic Objective: Open the Exit Gate 1 times
- Advanced Objective 1: Open the Exit Gate 1 times
- Advanced Objective 2: Open the Exit Gate 1 times
- Diary 2: I love Nitre! As long as it's mixed with water, even a hot summer's day can become refreshing! Bernard's reaction was hilarious, and he even called me "Dear Mr. Mike Morton"! Oh, Bernard, I want to hear it again. Next time, I'll make sure to put my cold hands down your collar.
- Watching a sad face can sometimes bring us some dark pleasure.
- Basic Objective: Use Bomb to vault through windows 1 times when pursued
- Advanced Objective 1: Use Bomb to vault through windows 2 times when pursued
- Advanced Objective 2: Use Bomb to vault through windows 3 times when pursued
- Diary 3: Bernard sent his regards to my beloved little ones. He thought the wounds on Joker's face looked more like "corrosions". His suspicions really hurt me! Of course, I did lose a bottle of strong acid. Maybe I'll have to get another bottle before Bernard finds out about this "mismanagement".
- Carnivals usually mean chaos, and chaos means opportunity.
- Basic Objective: Escape Dungeon 1 times
- Advanced Objective 1: Escape Dungeon 1 times
- Advanced Objective 2: Escape Dungeon 1 times
- Shopping List: Nitre, camel dung, milk, eggs
- The End
- It's all over.
- Basic Objective: Pursued for 30 seconds
- Advanced Objective 1: Pursued for 60 seconds
- Advanced Objective 2: Pursued for 90 seconds
- Newspaper Clipping: The carnival killer remains a mystery. The public feels that the local police did not do a good job and has called for further investigations.
- Audiences often say this hoping that the performer will continue performing on the stage.
- Basic Objective: Rescue Teammates from Rocket Chairs 1 times
- Advanced Objective 1: Rescue Teammates from Rocket Chairs 2 times
- Advanced Objective 2: Rescue Teammates from Rocket Chairs 3 times
- Diary 4: I scoured the city's mortuary and found everyone except the strange new couple. They were scheduled for the grand finale and couldn't sneak out.
- Call their names and make them return to the stage once again.
- Basic Objective: Use Bomb 4 times
- Advanced Objective 1: Use Bomb 5 times
- Advanced Objective 2: Use Bomb 6 times
- Invitation: Enclosed is a photo of a dark-haired woman with a name on the back - Natalie.
Appearance Decoration[edit | edit source]
|Original||Already Equipped||The original costume. Everything looks so natural.||N/A|
|Worn Clothes||Complete Character Deduction quest 10 Reappearance to get.||All the clothes are super tattered. Was it only a game they have been through?||N/A|
|Mr. Swifts||S6 Essence 3||Even if he is robbed, he will naturally build a nest for himself again. ([Limited] Costume only available in S6 Essence 3)||N/A|
|Fool's Heart||N/A||Keeping his innocence till the very end. Perhaps this is the meaning of his existence.||318 Echoes or 1188 Fragments|
|Puppet||Memory Sphere Season 7||Who would have thought that a little puppet could have a mind of its own? Perhaps, it's the key character.||N/A|
|Jester||Logic Path||Not all the green leaves are willing to set off the red flowers like he used to.||N/A|
|Casablanca||Deduction Star Commemoration Event 2019||"As time goes by, my love for you continues to grow every day"
Deduction Star Commemoration Event 2019 Bouquet. Please give this Bouquet to the Deduction Star in your hear
|Confident Detective||S1 Memory Sphere A||Survivor's accessories, Confident Detective||208 Echoes or 788 Fragments|
|Gemini||Rank Treasure||Survivor's accessories, Gemini||208 Echoes or 788 Fragments|
|Expert Detective||Rank Treasure||Survivor's accessories, Expert Detective||N/A|
|Star Candy||Memory Sphere Season 7||Let's enjoy the beautiful sparkles!
Special Effects: Replaced all 3 Bombs' special effects
|788 Echoes or 2988 Fragments|
|Graffiti||Muse Mark||Already Equipped||The Graffiti content for all survivors and hunters, Muse Mark|
|Emote||Agree||Already Equipped||A motion that means agreement.|
|Emote||Hush||Already Equipped||A motion that means hush.|
|Emote||Advance||N/A||A motion that means advance.|
|Emote||Confused||Rank Treasure||A motion that means confusion.|
|Emote||Hurry Back||S1 Memory Sphere B||A motion that asks teammates to hurry back.|
|Emote||Reflect||Persona 5 Crossover Essence||Reflect, Acrobat's Exclusive Emote|
|Emote||Rolls 4-Sided Dice||4-sided Dice Enthusiast
|Rolls 4-sided Dice Motion, exclusive to Doctor|
|Default||Already Equipped||Male survivor's default motion in matching room|
Recommended Talents[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]