"Mary has no interest in playing chess because the queen is the easiest piece to take."
Bloody Queen, also known as Mary, is a level 2 difficulty hunter that makes the use of mirrors as her weapons. In her hand, a broken mirror shard for direct hits and an Aqua Mirror that summons a mirror image to hit survivors.
Once Mary has placed her Aqua Mirror, survivors are susceptible of getting hit by her mirror image until it disappears. Mary can also turn her mirror to change her target, as well as switch between her normal form and mirror image.
"The shallow insights towards wealth and power generates the very famous dialogue.
"Farmers have no bread to eat, they are starving."
"Why don't they eat cake then?"
"The farmers' complaints have made me confused."
Even on the guillotine, the question is still echoing...
When the cheap white dress turned red, I finally understood.
The Queen is the most easiest piece to eat in chess."
Mary was born in France to the royal family, hence her name 'Bloody Queen.' Due to no guidebook or deduction targets being out for Mary (as of April 2020), further lore is unknown; however, based on her similarities to Marie Antoinette and her background video, it can be assumed that she neglected the citizens of her country in favor of her own luxuries and conspiring with others, which thus caused her execution by guillotine in October 1793.
Bloody Queen creates a Mirror Image by using an Aqua Mirror. The Mirror Image ignores collisions and reflects the location, state and motion of the actual body in real time. It can inflict damage on Survivors, but Survivors can only receive one damage at a time.
These are three Abilities that are unique to Bloody Queen:
Summon the Aqua Mirror to generate a Mirror Image of the body. When the image is formed, tap the skill button again to switch positions with the Mirror Image.
Rotate the Aqua Mirror to make the Mirror Image turn to the nearest Survivor.
|Into the Mirror||
When summoning the Aqua Mirror within a 5m radius of a survivor, a Mirror Image of the nearest Survivor will be generated. The Survivor's Mirror Image will disappear after the Survivor is hit by the Bloody Queen.
All completed Objectives reward the player with +335 Logic points for the Logic Path
|Original||Already Equipped||The original costume. Everything looks so natural.||N/A|
|Worn Clothes||Complete Character Deduction quest 10 'Farewell' to get.||All the clothes are super tattered. Was it only a game they have been through?||N/A|
|Bloodbath||S7 Essence 2||She was tired of the white stone pillars and decided to use red to decorate the banquet hall.||N/A|
|Madame Bella||Atropos's Ropes||The stage lights: For which I'm born to die.||2888 Echoes or 12888 Fragments|
|Last Dance||N/A||The last dance is nostalgia for home in the past, it's also a declaration of war to invaders.||1388 Echoes or 4888 Clues|
|Rouge||N/A||The soft pink texture is made up of insects and lead powder.||318 Echoes or 1188 Fragments|
|Lady in the Mirror||Halloween Event 2019||She lives in the castle's mirror world, walking freely between mirrors, and bringing news of the outside world to the castle. But, the real purpose of her presence here remains a mystery.||100 Spyglasses|
|Queen of Hearts||Memory Sphere Season 8||"Off with his head!"||N/A|
|Abandoned Dream||Memory Sphere Season 10||It's not the horn of struggle but the fantasy of free lunch that can awaken Gold Diggers from their slumber.||N/A|
|Fiery Diva||Memory Sphere Season 11||With accompaniment that no one has ever heard of, the resident singer belts out the hottest song such that even her vocal cords feel like they're burning up.||N/A|
|Dull Green||Logic Path Reached 502 (S8)||Speaking of green, you may think of flowers and plants, but mold comes to my mind.||N/A|
|Sunset Yellow||Memory Sphere Season 11||The sun may go down, but I won't.||N/A|
|Banquet Grey||Memory Sphere Season 11||Even though it's just for the baron, I must remain elegant.||N/A|
|Perfect Marionette||Atropos's Ropes||Become "her", or destroy her.
Special hugging motion. Modify Ability effect.
|1888 Echoes or 8388 Fragments|
|Viper Cane||N/A||Even with the most fearful cane in hand, her every move still exudes elegance and grandeur.||1068 Echoes or 3888 Fragments|
|Parasol||Halloween Event 2019||Even the dainty little parasol reflects the noble stature of its owner.||N/A|
|Emptiness||Memory Sphere 10||Everyone knows a broken mirror is forever lost, yet even irreversible mistakes can bring about something new.||238 Echoes or 968 Fragments|
|Graffiti||Beauty Tips||Halloween 2019||2019 Halloween Event, Bloody Queen Exclusive Graffiti|
|Emote||Salute||Memory Sphere Season 10||Salute Motion, exclusive to Bloody Queen|
|Solo Dance||Memory Sphere Season 9||Bloody Queen Exclusive Matching Room Standby Motion, Solo Dance|
|Laugh||Memory Sphere Season 9||Bloody Queen Exclusive Matching Room Standby Motion, Laugh|
|Visit||Memory Sphere Season 10||Bloody Queen Exclusive Matching Room Standby Motion, Visit (visible to Survivors)|
|Snooze||Memory Sphere Season 11||Bloody Queen Exclusive Matching Room Standby Motion, Snooze|
- Mary was based off of French Queen Marie Antoinette.
- Marie Antoinette died at the guillotine, which is an instrument for carrying out executions through beheading. This is why Mary has stitches on her neck since she was beheaded.
- Mary is based off of "Bloody Mary".
- Bloody Mary is a ghost that is said to appear in mirrors when a person says her name 3 times while the lights are off. This might be why Mary's item is a mirror.
- Use your Aqua Mirror, and point it towards a cipher machine. There may be a Survivor working on it, so you’ll have the possible advantage to Terror Shock them.
- When camping a Survivor on chair, you can use your mirror to patrol ciphers nearby.
- Using the mirror, you can cross large distances on the map. Using Mary on small maps like the Arms Factory is most efficient as you can cross the map to reach exit gates easily.
- When the your Mirror Image spots a Survivor, the Survivor will be outlined for you to see. You can choose to hunt with the image or switch over. If you cannot estimate the distance of the Survivor and your Mirror Image well, you should switch over to your Mirror Image.
- Mary's detention also transfers over to her Mirror Image.
- Blink: Mary has a small hit box, and an average movement speed - meaning she has to use Blink to immediately down a survivor without the use of her Aqua Mirror.
- Trump Card: Switch to Teleport using Trump Card at late-game. Don't recommend using Teleport with out Trump Card, only if you are good at mirror.
- Survivors will be able to see the outline of Mary’s Aqua Mirror, regardless of their location on any map. Take note of the angle of the mirror. If the mirror is facing you, there is a chance that her Mirror Image is making its way towards you. (Blurred blue color mirror means that it is facing your direction)
- It’s important to run into different directions, or in a few cases, through the Mirror Image to juke the Mirror Image. Mary may have a small hit box, but be careful of charged attacks.
- One should keep note that the Mirror Image's hit box is larger than Mary's own hit box.