"Mary has no interest in playing chess because the queen is the easiest piece to take."
Overview[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
"The shallow insights toward wealth and power generate the very famous dialogue.
"Farmers have no bread to eat. They are starving."
"Let them eat cake."
"Farmers' complaints make me confused..."
Even on the guillotine, the question is still echoing...
Until the cheap white dress turns red; I finally figure everything out.
The Queen is the most targeted piece in the game of chess. "
External Traits[edit | edit source]
Bloody Queen creates a Mirror Image by using an Aqua Mirror. The Mirror Image ignores collisions and reflects the location, state and motion of the actual body in real time. It can inflict damage on Survivors, but Survivors can only receive one damage at a time.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
These are three Abilities that are unique to Bloody Queen:
Summon the Aqua Mirror to generate a Mirror Image of the body. When the image is formed, tap the skill button again to switch positions with the Mirror Image.
Rotate the Aqua Mirror to make the Mirror Image turn to the nearest Survivor.
|Into the Mirror||
When summoning the Aqua Mirror within a 5m radius of a survivor, a Mirror Image of the nearest Survivor will be generated. The Survivor's Mirror Image will disappear after the Survivor is hit by the Bloody Queen.
Deduction Target[edit | edit source]
All completed Objectives reward the player with +335 Logic points for the Logic Path
Appearance Decoration[edit | edit source]
|Original||Already Equipped||The original costume. Everything looks so natural.||858 Echoes or 4508 Clues|
|Bloodbath||S7 Essence 2||She was tired of the white stone pillars and decided to use red to decorate the banquet hall.||N/A|
|Rouge||N/A||The soft pink texture is made up of insects and lead powder.||318 Echoes or 1188 Fragments|
|Dull Green||Logic Path Reached 502||Speaking of green, you may think of flowers and plants, but mold comes to my mind.||N/A|
|Queen of Hearts||S8 Essence 2||"Off with his head!"||N/A|
|Bizarro Detective||Already Obtained||Hunter's accessories, Bizarro Detective||N/A|
|Villain Charm||N/A||Hunter's accessories, Villain Charm||258 Echoes or 968 Fragments|
|Lost Girl||N/A||Hunter's accessories, Lost Girl||258 Echoes or 968 Fragments|
|Parasol||Halloween 2019||Even the dainty little parasol reflects the nobel stature of its owner||N/A|
|Graffiti||Muse Mark||Already Equipped||The Graffiti content for all survivors and hunters, Muse Mark|
|Emote||Rolls 4-Sided Dice||4-sided Dice Enthusiast
|Rolls 4-sided Dice Motion, exclusive to Bloody Queen|
|Default||Already Equipped||Hunter's default motion in matching room|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mary was based upon French Queen Marie Antoinette.
- She is based off "Bloody Mary", a ghost that is said to appear in mirrors when a person says her name repeatedly while the lights are off.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- use your mirror to come out of nowhere like a wall and try to get a terror strike on the person decoding.
- Though not a great map White House Street Asylum is okay since, you can come out of nowhere
- Always be on the watch out for Mary's mirror imagine. especially if your decoding and surrounded by walls
- look to see where the mirror is pointing.If you see it completely flat then she might be coming at you
- running in different and random directions is (so far) the only way i found on how not to get hit. though you always have a chance of getting hit because hitbox logic
- keep your mirror image close to you