"Since she and her estranged husband divorced, Margaretha, without a stable soure of income, has developed a new understanding of ‘freedom’. How could she pass up an opportunity to become a millionaire?"
Overview[edit | edit source]
She starts off with 3 music boxes, which she can use to assist her during the match. The Hunter is able to destroy these boxes.
If she tunes the music to a fast pace and places it on the ground near her, then decoding, healing, and moving speed for her and any other survivors in the radius of the music box will increase, putting a fast music box near a chair with a survivor on it will speed up the rocket chair. The hunter is not affected by the fast music boxes. If the music is tuned to a slower pitch, then any hunters within the radius of the slow music box will have slower attack recovery, speed, and any animations the hunter does such at vaulting or destroying a pallet. This can also slow down the launch of the rocket chair.
Having such a large radius, the music box may catch the attention of the hunter.
Background[edit | edit source]
Margaretha is a gorgeous dancer and is used to the good life. After an accident, however, she lost her husband, and with him all financial security. Margaretha, not knowing how to making a living, has gained a new understanding of "freedom". How could she pass up an opportunity to become a millionaire?
External Traits[edit | edit source]
|Duet||Switch the music types and place music boxes around to slow down Hunters' movement speed or increase the movement speed of your teammates and yourself.
She possesses a music box that plays two pieces of music in a different tempo.
The fast setting of the music box can increase the speed of actions and interactions (including movement, pallet and window interactions, decoding, Rocket Chair countdown, etc.) of Survivors (excluding Hunters) within hearing range of her music.
The slow setting of the music box can reduce the speed of actions and interactions (including movement, pallet and window interactions, attack, abilities, etc.) of Hunters (excluding Survivors) within hearing range of her music.
The effect of the music is enhanced when music of the same tempo is stacked.
How to Use
Tap to place a music box on the spot. Holding down the skill button will increase the volume and expand the area covered, as well as granting high-altitude vision.
|Acrobatics||The Dancer, a circus-raised performer, is skilled and graceful. When she falls from a height, she gains 30% increased movement speed for 3 seconds. Has a 40 second cooldown.|
Deduction Target[edit | edit source]
Birthday Letter[edit | edit source]
Appearance Decoration[edit | edit source]
|Original||Already Equipped||The original costume. Everything looks so natural.||N/A|
|Worn Clothes||Complete Character Deduction quest 10 'Embarking' to get||All the clothes are super tattered. Was it only a game they have been through?||N/A|
|Animal Tamer||S2 Essence 3||She abandoned her pets but kept the clothes and satchel for gathering coins at performances. ([Limited] costume. Only available in S2 Essence 3)||N/A|
|Valkyrie||N/A||Moving forward is Gjallar's journey; Going backward is Valhalla's home.||2888 Echoes or 12888 Fragments|
|Kroto||S12 Essence 1||The blossoming flowers on the cliff often lived briefer than the withering weeds in barren lands.||N/A|
|Sanskrit||Logic Path reached 1528 (S3)||N/A|
|Ann Takamaki||Persona 5 Crossover 1||N/A|
|PANTHER||Persona 5 Crossover 1||N/A|
Edward Scissorhands Crossover Event
|The Carnival is coming to an end. I hope that he remembers how I looked like when I was young.||1388 Echoes or 4888 Fragments|
|Vile Blossom||Call of the Abyss III||Pickman once believed that the human body was the most beautiful art, but she also believed that such beauty would eventually fade. It wasn't until the Nether's decay blossomed into petals on her body that she realized her favourite poetry had bloomed long ago, and she would become its everlasting champion.||1388 Echoes or 4888 Fragments|
|Ballerina||N/A||She used to have a heart made of tin; it came from a tiny soldier doll.||318 Echoes or 1188 Fragments|
|Affection||Memory Sphere 5||Diamonds are her best friend.||N/A|
|Pervasive Fragrance||N/A||There is no disguising the smell of evil||318 Echoes or 1188 Fragments|
|Music Score||Memory Sphere 6||Symptom: Aphasia
Note: Unable to communicate with others, but possess amazing musical and artistic talent. She can even make a map of the Maze from the striped Music Score!
|Ms. Oil Painting||Memory Sphere 6||She's as if a walking painting, and it's not just about her beauty.||N/A|
|Man in Dream||Memory Sphere 7||Good night. May you have a sweet dream.||N/A|
|Western Infatuation||Memory Sphere Season 10||In the vast canyon, the galloping resonates with despair.||N/A|
|Gymnast||Event Shop (Time limited, Sports Day)||Her graceful dance moves created a different tone in the arena.||3 Athletic Medals|
|Court 7 Commissioner||Memory Sphere Season 13||Reverie is only tempting before action.||N/A|
|Blues||Logic Path reached 502 (S13)||What kind of dance can dispel the blues?||N/A|
|Jadeite Dance||Abyss Treasure||The exquisite dance like bamboos.||N/A|
|Purple Tune||S12 Essence 2||The mesmerizing purple silhouette that moves to the music.||N/A|
|Snow Lotus||Memory Sphere 9||Legend has it that this flower can only grow in the holy land of Snow Kingdom. It was given as a gift to the Dancer, and although it was taken out of Snow Kingdom, it continued to bloom miraculously.
Special Effects: Replaces Duet skill effect.
|1888 Echoes or 8388 Fragments|
|Gjallar||N/A||Who will lead the way for me beyond the stars.
Special Effects: Replace Duet Special Effects
|1068 Echoes or 3888 Fragments|
|Whip||N/A||Simply relying on reward-based training won't improve your skills.
Special Effects: Equips emote - Whipcrack
|1068 Echoes or 3888 Fragments|
|Golden Bell||Memory Sphere Season 3||An ornament fancied by dancers.||258 Echoes or 968 Fragments|
|Straw Doll||Memory Sphere Season 4||A burnt straw doll.||258 Echoes or 968 Fragments|
|Tuning Fork||Memory Sphere Season 5||The source of sound is vibration. Therefore, the Tuning Fork is indispensible to the Music Box.||258 Echoes or 968 Fragments|
|Toxic Fragrance||Atropos' Ropes||Beauty, Mirage, Death.||N/A|
|Sleeping Moon||Memory Sphere Season 13||I heard that yawning is contagious. Look, even the moon couldn't resist the urge of slumber and fell asleep.||258 Echoes or 968 Fragments|
|Graffiti||Gray Shadow||Dancer's exclusive Graffiti, Gray Shadow|
|Emote||Advance||A motion that means advance.|
|Emote||Confused||A motion that means confusion.|
|Emote||Hurry Back||A motion that asks teammates to hurry back.|
|Emote||Dance||Memory Sphere Season 3||Dance Motion, exclusive to Female Dancer|
|Emote||Rolls 4-Sided Dice||4-sided Dice Enthusiast||Rolls 4-Sided Dice Motion, exclusive to Female Dancer|
|Default||Already Equipped||Female survivors' default motion in matching room|
|Stand||Female Dancer Matching Room Motion, Stand|
|Salute||Memory Sphere Season 7||Female Dancer Matching Room Motion, Salute|
|Ready||S8 - Rank Treasure VI||Female Dancer Matchign Room Motion, Ready|
|Snooze||Persona 5 Crossover Essence||Female Dancer Matching Room Motion, Snooze|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Depending on the hunter use fast or slow music boxes, a Violinist with peepers requires a fast music box to help with the slow movement debuffs.
- Place blue or red music boxes below pallets and kite around the area. The music box slows down the hunter's movement speed, attack speed etc. Be careful of hunters dashing and long-range attacks. When the Hunter breaks your music box, throw down the pallet after the destroying animation to stun them. Its suggested to in a dancer's persona to have max stun recovery.
- Try to use the red music box early game to speed up decoding, make sure to press and hold the music box button to have a larger aura. If the hunter finds you early game, kite around the fast music box.
- Pressing and holding the item button allows you to have an aerial view of your surroundings and makes the duet effect have a larger radius. Use the diffrent camera view to find the hunter if your unsure of where they are located.
Recommended Talents[edit | edit source]
The best talent recommended for this survivor is Great Power. This will make the hunter be stunned longer after you throw pallets down on them and will be useful when paired along with your slow music box.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Dancer is named after Mata Hari, an exotic dancer accused of espionage.
- Dancer's idle animation will turn into dancing if she stands on an area with a music box.
- Her dancing differs from the Blue and Red music boxes
- Her birthday is 9th of June.
- Her interests are parties and shopping.
- She is skilled at dancing, acrobatics and imitating.
- She hates cheap industrial products.
- She likes Chinese clothing, bags and jewelry.
- In the map "Moonlit River Park", the lion next to the circus tent reacts differently when she is nearby. It rubs its body on the steel cage, yawning and lying down (like a cat comforting itself on a human). No other character can trigger this.
- In the English version of Margaretha's Deduction Target, her real name (Natalie/Natasha for those who are close to her) is mistranslated as "Fiona", which made fans believe the person in her deductions was Fiona Gilman when, in fact, it is not true. "Fiona" is actually Natasha.
- The Dancer has a hidden achievement, “Tightrope Dancer.” It is unlocked when she contains the hunter for 60 seconds.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]