"Since she and her estranged husband divorced, Margaretha, without a stable soure of income, has developed a new understanding of ‘freedom’. How could she pass up an opportunity to become a millionaire?"
Overview[edit | edit source]
She starts off with 3 music boxes, which she can use to assist her during the match. The Hunter is able to destroy these boxes.
If she tunes the music to a fast pace and places it on the ground near her, then decoding, healing, and moving speed for her and any other survivors in the radius of the music box will increase. However, the hunter's movement and attack speed will also increase while in its radius.
If the music is tuned to a slower pitch, then decoding, healing, and movement speed will be slowed for other survivors only. The hunter will also experience slower movement speed, slower attack speed, and slower stun recovery speed.
Having such a large radius, the music box may catch the attention of the hunter.
Background[edit | edit source]
Margaretha is a gorgeous dancer and is used to the good life. After an accident, however, she lost her husband, and with him all financial security. Margaretha, not knowing how to making a living, has gained a new understanding of "freedom". How could she pass up an opportunity to become a millionaire?
External Traits[edit | edit source]
|Duet||Switch the Music type and place the Music Box to increase or decrease Movement Speed.
She possesses a music box that plays two different pieces of music. The speed of actions and interactions (including movement, pallet and window interaction, decoding, rocket chair countdown, attacking, etc) performed by Survivors and Hunters within hearing range of her music will have their speed increased or decreased depending on the music played - but the change in speed varies.
The effect is reduced in areas where same music overlaps.
How to Use
Holding down the skill button will increase the volume and expand the area covered, as well as granting high-altitude vision.
The Dancer has an ear for duets and won't be affected by slowing music.
The Dancer, born in the circus, is skilled and graceful. When she falls from a height, she gains 30% increased movement speed for 3 seconds. Has a 40 second cooldown.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Deduction Target[edit | edit source]
Birthday Letter[edit | edit source]
Appearance Decoration[edit | edit source]
|Original||Already Equipped||The original costume. Everything looks so natural.||3658 Clues|
|Worn Clothes||Complete Character Deduction quest 10: Embarking to get||All the clothes are super tattered. Was it only a game they have been through?||N/A|
|Animal Tamer||S2 Essence 3||She abandoned her pets but kept the clothes and satchel for gathering coins at performances. ([Limited] costume. Only available in S2 Essence 3)||N/A|
|Valkyrie||N/A||Moving forward is Gjallar's journey; Going backward is Valhalla's home.||2888 Echoes or 12888 Fragments|
|Sanskrit||Logic Path reached 1528 (S3)||N/A|
|Ann Takamaki||Persona 5 Crossover 1||N/A|
|PANTHER||Persona 5 Crossover 1||N/A|
Edward Scissorhands Crossover Event
|The Carnival is coming to an end. I hope that he remembers how I looked like when I was young.||1388 Echoes or 4888 Fragments|
|Vile Blossom||Call of the Abyss III||Pickman once believed that the human body was the most beautiful art, but she also believed that such beauty would eventually fade. It wasn't until the Nether's decay blossomed into petals on her body that she realized her favourite poetry had bloomed long ago, and she would become its everlasting champion.||1388 Echoes or 4888 Fragments|
|Ballerina||N/A||She used to have a heart made of tin; it came from a tiny soldier doll.||318 Echoes or 1188 Fragments|
|Affection||Memory Sphere 5||Diamonds are her best friend.||N/A|
|Pervasive Fragrance||N/A||There is no disguising the smell of evil||318 Echoes or 1188 Fragments|
|Music Score||Memory Sphere 6||Symptom: Aphasia
Note: Unable to communicate with others, but possess amazing musical and artistic talent. She can even make a map of the Maze from the striped Music Score!
|Ms. Oil Painting||Memory Sphere 6||She's as if a walking painting, and it's not just about her beauty.||N/A|
|Man in Dream||Memory Sphere 7||Good night. May you have a sweet dream.||N/A|
|Western Infatuation||Memory Sphere 10||In the vast canyon, the galloping resonates with despair.||N/A|
|Jadeite Dance||Abyss Treasure||The exquisite dance like bamboos.||N/A|
|Snow Lotus||Memory Sphere 9||Legend has it that this flower can only grow in the holy land of Snow Kingdom. It was given as a gift to the Dancer, and although it was taken out of Snow Kingdom, it continued to bloom miraculously.
Replaces Duet skill effect.
|1888 Echoes or 8388 Fragments|
|Gjallar||N/A||Who will lead the way for me beyond the stars.
Replace Duet Special Effects
|1068 Echoes or 3888 Fragments|
|Whip||N/A||Simply relying on reward-based training won't improve your skills.
Equips emote - Whipcrack
|1068 Echoes or 3888 Fragments|
|Golden Bell||Memory Sphere Season 3||An ornament fancied by dancers.||258 Echoes or 968 Fragments|
|Straw Doll||Memory Sphere Season 4||A burnt straw doll.||258 Echoes or 968 Fragments|
|Tuning Fork||Memory Sphere Season 5||The source of sound is vibration. Therefore, the Tuning Fork is indispensible to the Music Box.||258 Echoes or 968 Fragments|
|Casablanca||Deduction Star Commemoration Event 2019||"As time goes by, my love for you continues to grow every day"
Deduction Star Commemoration Event 2019 Bouquet. Please give this Bouquet to the Deduction Star in your heart
|Confident Detective||S1 Memory Sphere A||Survivor's accessories, Confident Detective||208 Echoes or 788 Fragments|
|Gemini||S1 Memory Sphere A||Survivor's accessories, Gemini||208 Echoes or 788 Fragments|
|Expert Detective||Rank Treasure||Survivor's accessories, Expert Detective||N/A|
|Graffiti||Muse Mark||Already Equipped||The Graffiti content for all survivors and hunters, Muse Mark|
|Graffiti||Gray Shadow||Dancer's exclusive Graffiti, Gray Shadow|
|Emote||Agree||A motion that means agreement.|
|Emote||Advance||A motion that means advance.|
|Emote||Confused||A motion that means confusion.|
|Emote||Hurry Back||A motion that asks teammates to hurry back.|
|Emote||Dance||Memory Sphere Season 3||Dance Motion, exclusive to Female Dancer|
|Emote||Rolls 4-Sided Dice||4-sided Dice Enthusiast||Rolls 4-Sided Dice Motion, exclusive to Female Dancer|
|Default||Already Equipped||Female survivors' default motion in matching room|
|Stand||Female Dancer Matching Room Motion, Stand|
|Salute||Memory Sphere Season 7||Female Dancer Matching Room Motion, Salute|
|Ready||S8 - Rank Treasure VI||Female Dancer Matchign Room Motion, Ready|
|Snooze||Persona 5 Crossover Essence||Female Dancer Matching Room Motion, Snooze|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Save up your music boxes and use only the blue music boxes.
- Place blue music boxes below pallets and kite around the area. The music box slows down the hunter's movement speed, attack speed etc. Be careful of hunters dashing and long-range attacks. When the Hunter breaks your music box, throw down the pallet after the destroying animation to stun them.
- Try not to use the red music box to speed up decoding as it attracts attention, speeds up the hunter as well and only speeds up the decoding progress by around 6 seconds or so (alone). Use the red music box only if you are trying to decode the last cipher. Be careful not to pop the last cipher accidentally.
- Pressing and holding the item button allows you to have an aerial view of your surroundings and makes the duet effect have a larger radius. However, the animation of the music box will be larger and it will be easier for the hunter to spot.
Recommended Talents[edit | edit source]
The best talent recommended for this survivor is Great Power. This will make the hunter be stunned longer after you throw pallets down on them and will be useful when paired along with your slow music box.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Dancer is named after Mata Hari, an exotic dancer accused of espionage.
- Dancer's idle animation will turn into dancing if she stands on an area with a music box (Dancing differs from Blue and Red music box)
- Her birthday is 9th of June.
- Her interests are parties and shopping.
- She is skilled at dancing, acrobatics and imitating.
- She hates cheap industrial products.
- She likes Chinese clothing, bags and jewelry.
- In the map "Moonlit River Park" the lion next to the circus tent reacts differently when she is nearby, it rubs its body on the steel cage, yawning and lying down (like a cat comforting itself on a human). No other character can trigger this except Female Dancer.
- In the English version of Margaretha's Deduction Target, her real name (Natalie/Natasha for those who are close to her) is mistranslated as "Fiona", which made fans believe the person in her deductions was Fiona Gilman when in fact it is not true. The "Fiona" is actually Natasha.
References[edit | edit source]