Overview[edit | edit source]
Lucky Guy specializes in versatility, able to manually select certain items from a chest (increasing his odds of receiving it) and always having the right tool for the job. Additionally, he lacks a debuff, making him a relatively low-risk character. His decoding speed is normal/average.
Background[edit | edit source]
His world is like a slot machine that he always wins at. But who knows what will happen when he stops playing.
Besides some basic information, nothing is known about Lucky Guy, not even his real name. He is right-handed and of average height.
Rumor[edit | edit source]
No one knows how many people have taken part in this game; we know that he played the game.
External Traits[edit | edit source]
|Lucky Guy||It is perfectly normal for someone with nothing to rely on luck.|
Wishing for an Item before opening a Chest will significantly increase your chances of receiving it. Meanwhile, Chest Opening Speed will also increase by 60%.
|Veterans||Veterans are much more vigilant than novices and gain an additional 2 second boost when hit.|
Deduction Target[edit | edit source]
This character has no deduction system
Appearance Decoration[edit | edit source]
|Original||Already Equipped||The original costume. Everything looks so natural.||N/A|
|Souichi||Junji Ito Collection
|Souichi's birthday is May 3. When cursing others, it is often Souichi that suffers.||1388 Echoes or 4888 Fragments|
|Maid Outfit||N/A||This set of clothes doesn't fit very well but doesn't it change one's mood...?||1988 Echoes or 4888 Fragments|
|Makoto Naegi||Danganronpa Crossover Event Essence||A student in Hope's Peak Academy's Class 78th, the "Ultimate Lucky Student". An ordinary guy.||N/A|
|Moon Face||S1 Essence 2||One more mark on the clothes could bring in more luck?||N/A|
|Foreign Athenian||Memory Sphere Season 6||Unfortunately for those Athenians, they were too clever, unlike me.||N/A|
|The Final||Memory Sphere Season 12||Who will be the lucky one favoured by the goddess of victory this time round?||N/A|
|Brown||Abyss Treasure||Will unadorned colors bring luck to subdued?||N/A|
|Mellow Yellow||Season Essence||Hide yourself and stay mellow!||N/A|
|Reserved Green||Season Essence||Hush, don't let them see you!||N/A|
|Plain Grey||Season Essence||What's wrong with leading a plain life?||N/A|
|Clover Charm||Memory Sphere Season 5||Legend has it that the clover brings good luck. How will Lucky Guy fare with the Clover Charm?
Special Effects: Unique Chest-Opening Motion
|788 Echoes or 2988 Fragments|
|Voodoo Doll||Junji Ito Collection||Perhaps it would be wise to practice caution when performing pranks with this item. Who knows what might happen?|
|Fortune Wheel||S1 Memory Sphere B||Belief in luck is a strength, and he really has a lot of strength.||258 Echoes or 968 Fragments|
|Shipwreck Sketch||S2 Essence 1||It is impossible to visualize that strange event by simply looking at this rough sketch.||N/A|
|Wedding Invitation||S2 Essence 1||A long lost invitation that now only serves as an expired ticket for a tragic performance.||N/A|
|Graffiti||Lucky Guy - Gray Shadow||N/A||Lucky Guy's exclusive Graffiti, Gray Shadow|
|Graffiti||Reference Book||Danganronpa Crossover Event Essence||Reference Book graffiti, exclusive to Lucky Guy. Danganronpa crossover.|
|Say Hello||Danganronpa Crossover Event Essence||Lucky Guy's matching room motion, Say Hello. Danganronpa Crossover.|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Many players would recommend wishing for the Flare Gun at the start of the match to have access to an early save, or even to prevent danger before it happens.
- However, that might not work out in your favor. Do not always try to get the gun, you only need a gun when you need to rescue a teammate. In the beginning of the game, it is recommended to get the elbow pads, which allow you to keep distance from hunter.
- Lucky Guy is no doctor, carrying syringes is not a bad choice. Known as the heal trick, you can heal while kiting, or, take a hit before recusing someone, recused them, and heal yourself like nothing happened in the first place. If all goes as planned, you can do this multiple times.
- Lucky Guy is not a bad decoder, so, obtaining the map is a good way to work with teammates to increase the speed.
- Lucky Guy is what you call an average character. But, that is a blessing because there isn't much to complain about.
- Lucky Guy makes the core of every character, so, making your person well-rounded to Lucky Guy will also work for the majority of every character.
- You can spam the item pick-up button to carry several items around at once.
- Try to keep an item in your hands at all times, as you won't always have the privilege of stopping to wish for something.
- Obsessive is a very useful Talent for this Survivor if you haven't already memorized chest locations.
- Try making your Persona more well-rounded to accentuate the Lucky Guy's flexibility.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- He is right-handed.
- His birthday is on 22 November.
- He loves chests and hates dogs.
- Lucky Guy is the only character in the game who doesn't spawn with their own item.
- He's also the only one without a confirmed name, backstory, occupation, or Deduction System.
- It's very likely that Lucky Guy was going to be among the original cast of survivors when the game was in its infancy and had not taken the route of more eccentric things like Cowboys and Female Dancers. This would explain why he is just an everyday person, and why he lacks lore apart from descriptions.
- In the initial trailer, a human Lucky Guy is shown, only with a lack of doll-like features and black colored hair. Although, at the very end, the in-game Lucky Guy is shown. This is most likely due to the developers being in the process of converting the game to a less mature atmosphere, although this is not confirmed.
- It is also possible that the doll version of Lucky Guy was going to be a skin.
- In the tutorial/prologue, Lucky Guy is shown with Stranger A. It's possible that this Survivor is another leftover from the previously more generic cast.
- It's possible Stranger A is related to Lucky Guy given their physical similarities.
- Whenever the game refers to a Survivor, it often uses Lucky Guy's likeness, in a similar manner to how Hell Ember is chosen to represent Hunters.
- Previously, Lucky Guy lacked an ability other than Veterans, although he was later given one upon request of the community.
- Lucky Guy was originally intended to be played as a sort of tutorial character. His current ability likely intends for the player to discover different aspects and strategies of the game through his usage of items.
- The Lucky Guy's Moon Face skin depicts him as having pale skin, while the in-game render does not reflect this.
- The "Moon Face" skin depicts a skin for the Hell Ember exclusive to the Chinese version of the game.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]