Kurt is an experienced explorer, passionate about exploring the limits of humanity. He has sailed across the English Channel, flown over old-growth forests in a hot air balloon, and, of course, joined a life-or-death game. As a master of survival, maybe he has a good shot at winning?
The adventurer Kurt-Frank was born in Yorkshire, England. After he was born, he moved with his parents and immigrated. He went from England to Italy, then to France, and back to the UK, constantly moving through a variety of adult travelers. This unique experience made Kurt feel like a migratory bird, forming a typical escaped personality, and it was difficult to concentrate. Every day, he was obsessed with reading novels about ancient artifacts and expeditions, such as the classic Gulliver's Travels. He always thought that he was a great adventurer.
The adventurer Kurt is good at sailing and hot air balloon driving, and because he had been reading Gulliver’s Travels, he goes out almost every day. He brings the book with him since Kurt wants to be as small as the protagonist.
|Fantasy||Carries around the novel Gulliver's Travels and can turn into a tiny Lilliputian after reading it. He is undetectable by the Hunter's "radar" after shrinking, but cannot perform most actions.
Gulliver's Travels records the location of the treasure. Activate Treasure Hunt when you turn into a tiny Lilliputian. Reach the indicated burial location to unearth Password Page. The Password Page allows you to quickly decipher the Cipher Machines when it reaches 50% progression, and it also provides you with a hint on the Hunter's whereabouts.
The Explorer can carry up to 2 Passwords Pages with him. When the Explorer is placed on the Rocket Chair, the Password Pages will drop to the floor, and other Survivors can pick them up.
Each map can generate up to 3 locations with hidden treasure.
The Explorer has heightened senses when transformed into a tiny Lilliputian and can tell the incoming direction of the Hunter within a certain radius.
His love for books allows him to use this ability without depleting it.
Duo Hunters Mode: A single Password Page will only grant 35% Decoding Progress, and up to 6 locations with hidden treasures will be generated on the map.
Possesses superior survival skills and knows how to hide his tracks. His tracks last for 1s less. Also, vaulting obstacles will not alert the hunter.
Can hardly control his curiosity and tends to attempt risky operations when decoding. The chance of triggering a calibration is increased by 30% and scope of success decreased by 30%.
After plenty of rest the Explorer is ready to Dash Hit. Stop moving for 10 seconds to increase your movement speed by 40% for 1 second. This effect can only be triggered once every 80 seconds
|Original||Already Equipped||The original costume. Everything looks so natural.||388 Echoes or 1468 Clues|
|Worn Clothes||Complete Character Deduction quest 12 Gulliver's Travels to get||All the clothes are super tattered. Was it only a game they have been through?||N/A|
|Mr. Turtle||S2 Essence 1||Being clear-headed is important during matches.||N/A|
|Archaelogical Professor||Memory Sphere Season 4||It's my job to restore history, and it's my duty to protect cultural relics. Oh, it probably isn't a good idea to bring this book along.||N/A|
|Inventor||Logic Path reached 1528 (S5)||He rescued the distressed teen from the weirdo, and introduced him to the expedition as a new recruit, providing steam equipment.||N/A|
|Icarus||Memory Sphere Season 6||I yearn for blue skies, but hope to stay away from the sun.||N/A|
|Alice||Memory Sphere Season 8||There are 2 words on the cake - "Eat Me"||N/A|
|Researcher||S1 Memory Sphere A||Venturing into forbidden areas of science in a dangerous laboratory. Isn't that just another fascinating adventure?||N/A|
|Voyage||N/A||If there are times when you long to uncover the mysterious of the abyss, why not put on your backpack and embark on a voyage!||318 Echoes or 1188 Fragments|
|Lost||S1 Memory Sphere B||Life is a long voyage. As long as you have a lighthouse in one's heart, you won't lose your way.||N/A|
|"Museum Shelf"||Memory Sphere Season 5||I sell goods from all over the world, but my people are not among them.||N/A|
|Mulberry Leaf||Memory Sphere Season 10||The only thing that is soothing in this world is this cup of tea and those endless stories.||N/A|
|Spiritless Conductor||Memory Sphere Season 11||Looking for inspiration in a bar, the conductor gets caught up in a peculiar and dangerous performance. He is completely subdued by the grand composition, becoming increasingly mesmerised and ashamed at the same time with each and every Demon Notes.||N/A|
|Apricot Yellow||S1 Memory Sphere B||Ah, this sweet flavor is bursting with freshness and fragrance.||108 Echoes or 438 Fragments|
|Turquoise||N/A||Tough and lofty as bluestone.||N/A|
|Verdant Green||N/A||This is the green color of nature.||N/A|
|Pinky Memory||S1 Memory Sphere B||Age is not the reason to abandon the roseate memory.||N/A|
|Autumn Orange||Rank Treasure||The color of autumn leaves does not only communicate a desolate mood.||N/A|
|Phase Shifter||Memory Sphere Season 6||This weird device generates a strange energy. Anyone hit by it will produce unstable phase changes
Increase special effects when using Travel Journals
|788 Echoes or 2988 Fragments|
|First Aid Kit||Memory Sphere Season 2||With the help of a first aid kit, an explorer can deal with any situation.||258 Echoes or 968 Fragments|
|Gold Rose||Memory Sphere Season 4||It's hard to believe that ancient humans were capable of such delicate crafts.||258 Echoes or 968 Fragments|
|Alluring Chest||Memory Sphere Season 8||A treasure chest full of priceless treasures, but only for the Lilliputians||258 Echoes or 968 Fragments|
|Expert Detective||Rank Treasure||Survivor's accessories, Expert Detective||N/A|
|Graffiti||Muse Mark||Already Equipped||The Graffiti content for all survivors and hunters, Muse Mark|
|Graffiti||Explorer - Animal||Abyss Treasure||Explorer exclusive Graffiti - Animal|
|Graffiti||Explorer - Cartoon||Rank Treasure||Explorer's exclusive Graffiti, Cartoon|
|Graffiti||Explorer - Silhouette||N/A||Explorer's exclusive Graffiti, Silhouette|
|Graffiti||Explorer - Gray Shadow||Explorer's exclusive Graffiti, Gray Shadow|
|Graffiti||Travels - Colored||Rank Treasure||Travels Graffiti, Grayed|
|Graffiti||Travels - Grayed||Rank Treasure||Travels Graffiti, Colored|
|Graffiti||Observer - Grayed||N/A||Observer Graffiti, Grayed|
|Emote||Agree||Already Equipped||A motion that means agreement.|
|Emote||Hush||Already Equipped||A motion that means hush.|
|Emote||Advance||N/A||A motion that means advance.|
|Emote||Confused||Rank Treasure||A motion that means confusion.|
|Emote||Hurry Back||S1 Memory Sphere B||A motion that asks teammates to hurry back.|
|Emote||Provoke||S2 Essence 1||A provoking motion, exclusive to Explorer.|
|Emote||Lie Down||Lie Down Motion, exclusive to Explorer|
|Emote||Dance||Memory Sphere Season 4||Dance Motion, exclusive to Explorer|
|Emote||Rolls 4-Sided Dice||4-sided Dice Enthusiast
|Rolls 4-Sided Dice Motion, exclusive to Explorer|
|Default||Already Equipped||Male survivor's default motion in matching room|
|Ready||S2 Essence 2||Explorer's motion in matching room, Ready|
|Wait||N/A||Explorer's motion in matching room, Wait|
|Snooze||N/A||Explorer's motion in matching room, Snooze|
|Look||Memory Sphere Season 3||Explorer Matching Room Motion, Look|
|Hide||Rank Treasure||Explorer's motion in matching room, Hide|
|Stand||Scattered around the corners of the manor. Explore now.||Explorer's motion in matching room, Stand|
- Remember, the Explorer decodes quickly and would rather to not enter chases so avoid chases whenever you can. Hes not horrible at kiting, though, and remember to use his silent vaulting to your advantage.
- Terrains, tall grass and the behind of Rocket Chairs can help the Explorer to hide effectively. Try not to hide in objects or terrain when your already injured, however, because tinnitus can sell you out quickly.
- When the steps to find another page is >80 steps, you should focus on decoding. The time to find a page and walk to there is enough to decode a machine. Also remember to be respectful to other teammates! If a password is near a cipher someone is on, use it on their cipher, or wait until they've finished to dig it up, since digging up passwords alerts the hunter.
- To save time, see the direction of the page, and run to there without opening the book. After 5 seconds, open it again and close it, run to that direction again. Doing it 3 times will help you find the page quickly.
- Using broken windows can also help with finding passwords, as the Explorer will not alert the hunter when he vaults, you can get to the passwords faster using this, but take caution if you feel you'd enter a kite soon.
- You can farm points by just using the book to get the "Microworld" points. You should only use it to farm points when you are at an exit gate or during a bot match.
- Kurt is a decoder, meaning he's not good at rescuing. You should let other teammates rescue, unless your remaining teammates are characters like Minds Eye, where it would be easier for you to rescue.
- Airwalking is a good investment for Explorer, due to his trait that automatically reduces his trail by 1s
- You CAN use Explorers ability to try and lose the hunter mid-kite, but you have to know when to recognize that the hunter has spotted you or when they have lost you. Full Airwalking makes it much easier to pull off, and as always, Practice makes perfect.
- His birthday is 1st of March.
- His interest is reading, and he's talented to telling things.
- He hates insects.
- He likes journal and novels.