Identity V (第五人格 Dì wǔ réngé) is an asymmetrical horror game developed and published by NetEase. Identity V is both an action and survival horror multiplayer game in which one crazed, unstoppable Hunter hunts down four Survivors through a terrifying nightmarish world in a deadly game of Cat & Mouse. It was released on July 5, 2018 for mobile.
Features[edit | edit source]
- As a Survivor, go in alone or team up with friends to face an unknown threat. Use Items at hand, Abilities and Environmental Objects to outwit the Hunters and escape from their killing ground.
- Set in a procedurally generated Map, you’ll never know what to expect, what you’re facing and how to get away. You will have to make stressful choices under desperate circumstances. Every decision impacts your chances of survival.
- Hunters are varied in their playstyle. Master these monsters' unique powers and exploit the knowledge of the map to track, hunt down, break, and eliminate your victims before they get a chance to escape to safety.
- The asymmetry, procedural factors and unique thinking of human individuals make each Identity V match an unexpected scenario where the combined behavior of each player creates a truly terrifying and thrilling narrative.
- Identity V characters each have a deep progression and a customizable appearance. Use your experience, Talents, and Abilities to climb up the competitive ladder and you might eventually discover the truth beyond the diaries.
Story[edit | edit source]
- Main Article: Lore
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Identity V was first created as a mini project called "Dangerous Game."
- The Dead by Daylight team, Behaviour, collaborated with NetEase to create this game.
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]