Hints are tips that appear on the loading screen in Identity V .
Hints[edit | edit source]
- When a teammate is injured, the speed at which the Mechanic decodes and opens the exit door will be greatly reduced.
- When the Gardener dismantles a rocket chair, her location will be revealed to the hunter.
- The hunter will be stunned if tackled into objects by the Forward.
- The hunter will be stunned if tackled by the Forward while catching survivors.
- When being healed, use the Motion Switch button to interrupt the healing.
- When a survivor touches a cobweb their location will be revealed to the Soul Weaver.
- If a survivor is hit by the hunter while interacting with another survivor, they will immediately be incapacitated.
- Balloons are tied to survivors hiding in lockers immediately upon discovery without the need to incapacitate them.
- Hunters can tap and hold the attack button to perform a heavy attack, which slightly increases attack range.
- 10 Morality points will be deducted if you are not participating during match.
- 4 Morality points will be deducted if you are afk during battle or quit early.
- 1 Morality points will be deducted if you don't click 'Ready'.
- Low morality points will affect your ability to play Match and Ranked games.
- You can increased morality points by participating in normal battles, with a limit of 100.
- Tap and hold the Dice button under Logic Path to roll multiple dice in a row.
- There is a limit to the amount of Logic Points one can acquire every week.
- Logic Points earned during the first three victories each day will not be counted towards the weekly limit.
- Tap the Escape button in the in-game Settings menu to reset your position when stuck.
- The location of the dungeon is revealed when two cipher machines have been decoded.
- You can often find the sound of the wind that allows you to hear farther around the dungeon.
- The dungeon is accessible when there is a single survivor remaining.
- If the exit gate hasn't been opened, survivors can still escape through the dungeon.
Crows[edit | edit source]
- Crows will appear above survivors who haven't decoded a cipher machine for an extended period of time.