Overview[edit | edit source]
Guild is a system that was implemented on 11th June 2020. It is basically a team with more members available. It was created so that teams with many members (for example, teams that play in COA) can be in on guild instead of multiple teams (teams can only have 7 members at one time). Creating a Guild is more expensive than creating a Team.
Being in a guild has various perks. The 10% Logic Points bonus will overlap with the bonus from being in a Team, and only one will register.
Players must get 10000 Personal Activity Points in a season to be able to claim rewards.
Basic Rules[edit | edit source]
A. Creating a Guild[edit | edit source]
1) Complete all beginner quests to be eligible to create a Guild. Creating a Guild costs 50 echoes .
2) The Guild created will then enter a 24-hour responding period, during which 4 other players must respond for the Guild to be created.
3) Once the Guild is created, these 4 players who responded will become Guild members, and the creator will become the Guild Chairman.
4) If less than 4 players responded, the Guild wouldn't be created and the creation fees will be refunded.
B. Joining a Guild[edit | edit source]
1) Complete quests 1-18 to apply to join a Guild.
2) Through a Guild's Application List, players can apply and obtain approval from the Chairman or Vice-Chairman to join the Guild.
3) The Chairman and Vice-Chairman can invite friends to join the Guild directly.
4) Members of the Guild can also invite friends to join the Guild with the Chairman or Vice-Chairman's approval.
C. Guild Level[edit | edit source]
1) Personal Activity Points obtained by Guild members from Check-Ins, daily battles, and Five-Player Matches will be converted into Guild EXP, which can be used to upgrade the Guild's level.
2) The higher the level, the more members the Guild can have.
3) Upgrades for level 1-4 are automatic once the required EXP is accumulated. You may also upgrade in advance by spending echoes. Echoes are required for upgrades over level 5. The max level is 7.
Level 1 Guilds can have a maximum of 20 members.
Level 2 Guilds can have a maximum of 25 members.
Level 3 Guilds can have a maximum of 30 members.
Level 4 Guilds can have a maximum of 35 members.
Level 5 Guilds can have a maximum of 40 members.
Level 6 Guilds can have a maximum of 45 members.
Level 7 Guilds can have a maximum of 50 members.
D. Guild Bonus[edit | edit source]
Players can obtain a 10% Logic Points bonus (either the Logic Points Guild bonus or the Club bonus will take effect) from daily battles once they've joined a Guild.
E. Guild Activity Points[edit | edit source]
1) The Guild Activity Points is equal to the sum of Guild members' Personal Activity Points.
2) Guild members can obtain Personal Activity Points from Check-Ins, daily battles and Five-Player Matches.
3) Guild members who reach 10000 Personal Activity Points in the current season can obtain Guild Rewards.
4) When the season ends, Guild members will receive corresponding Season Guild Rewards based on the Guild Activity Points.
5) When the season ends, Personal Activity Points and Guild Activity Points will be reset to 0.
F. Guild Shop[edit | edit source]
1) Players who have joined a Guild can purchase items in the Guild Shop with Guild Tokens.
2) Some items are replenished items from the season with purchase limits for each Season.
3) Guild Tokens can be obtained via Guild Rewards for the Season.
4) Guild Tokens can be obtained in the first 3 Five-Player Matches every day during weekends.
G. Quit Guild[edit | edit source]
Players' Personal Activity Points will be reset to 0 when they quit a Guild, and they won't be able to join another Guild for 2 hours.
Season Activity Points obtained[edit | edit source]
|Season Activity Points obtained|
A. Check-In[edit | edit source]
Guild members can check in once a day and obtain 50 Personal Activity Points for each check-in.
B. Daily battles[edit | edit source]
1) Guild members can obtain Personal Activity Points from daily battles [Quick, Rank and Duo Hunters matches].
2) Players will obtain Personal Activity Points corresponding to the battle results - 150 for wins, 100 for draws, 50 for defeats.
3) The weekly capacity of Personal Activity Points is 4000.
4) Players whose deduction points are too low in personal battles won't obtain any Personal Activity Points (no less than 1500 points for Quick or Rank Matches, no less than 3000 points for Duo Hunters Matches).
C. Five Player Match[edit | edit source]
1) Five-Player Matches are available during weekends, where players can obtain Personal Activity Points for the first 3 Five-Player Matches daily.
2) Obtain a 10% Personal Activity Points bonus if all members of your team belong to the same Guild.
3) The higher the Five-Player Match Tier, the more Personal Activity Points can be obtained.
Guild Rewards[edit | edit source]
|Guild members must obtain over 10,000 Personal Activity Points in the current Guild season to obtain Season Guild Rewards. When the season ends, Guild members will receive corresponding Season Guild Rewards based on the Guild Activity Points.
Guild Activity Points reach 600,000 -> 400 Guild Tokens
Guild Activity Points reach 1,200,000 -> 600 Guild Tokens
Guild Activity Points reach 1,800,000 -> 800 Guild Tokens
Guild Activity Points reach 2,400,000 -> 1,200 Guild Tokens
Guild Activity Points reach 3,000,000 -> 1,600 Guild Tokens
Achievement Label [Champion Guild] and additional 600 Guild Tokens
Achievement Label [Runner-Up Guild] and additional 400 Guild Tokens
Achievement Label [2nd Runner-Up Guild] and additional 200 Guild Tokens