"A sunny girl who can make a miracle-like Dovlin has come to the Manor in search for her missing brother."
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Barmaid is a support survivor who can modify the effects of fear caused by the Hunter on herself and the other survivors by the serving of drinks, as well as use her drinks to provide bursts of speed. She is good at many things, one of her best is kiting. She often uses her drinks to evade the hunter or loop them, buying her teammates enough time to decode. Her “D.U.P.H.R.I.N” is the orange drink, which will give a short burst of speed. The “Strong Dovlin" is a drink which will heal you over a period of 21 seconds. Upon drinking or brewing a drink, you will receive a 8% decoding Debuff, which can multiply to up to 2 times, to a max of 16%. you will also become tipsy (more on that in the ability description) for a short period of time and in that time will have 0.5 damage and if hit, maintain that 0.5 as well as the hit you took. This is risky, and will require a good execution to properly pull it off. A question among some is “how do I get the strong Dovlin? (Red bottle, healing effect)”. You get it by mixing the empty bottle ( it takes about 2.5 seconds and you must stand still to perform the action, and If injured takes 10 seconds) and it will induce the tipsy state for 8 seconds. you can do this twice, which means you get two healing drinks, and you can mix even when injured.
Demi was not healthy as a kid and her brother was always taking care of her. He was always at her side, protecting her due to her being weak. When they first arrived in Europe, she never even knew her ancestors were from there as well. Dovlin, the drink that her brother mixed seemed to gain a popularity hence them opening up Bourbon Bar. However, the popularity of Dovlin caused Demi's brother to receive an invitation to the manor and to never return back home. Demi received a letter from the manor, inside being the recipe for the Dovlin. After receiving the letter, Demi went on a search and played the role of protector looking for her brother.
External Traits[edit | edit source]
|Dovlin||Carries a wine barrel around to mix Strong Dovlin
Strong Dovlin can be drank when the Barmaid or Teammates are injured, but they will become Tipsy and their Fear will be reduced.
The Barmaid carries 1 bottle of Dovlin Base around. After drinking it, the stimulation of Dovlin Base increases the drinker's Fear by a quarter and increases Movement Speed by 50% for 2 seconds. Dovlin Base also makes the drinker Tipsy, which reduces Fear.
D.U.P.H.R.I.N.'s stimulation is strong. So it can't be drank when the Barmaid is injured. Plus, D.U.P.H.R.I.N. cannot be shared with Teammates.
Warning: Demi Bourbon's Mixes can't be served to underage customers.
|Mixing||Mixing drinks consumes energy and increases the Barmaid's Fear by a quarter. At the same time, the Barmaid will gain 1 bottle of Strong Dovlin and become Tipsy, thus decreasing Fear.|
When the Barmaid is injured, the time required for mixing drinks is increased to 10 seconds due to insufficient energy.
|Tipsy||After the Tipsy state ends, the Survivor's Fear will be decreased. Mixing will cause Survivors to be Tipsy for 8 seconds, after which their Fear will be decreased by a quarter.|
Drinking Dovlin Base will cause Survivors to become Tipsy for 8 seconds., after which their Fear will be decreased by a quarter.
|Hangover||Whenever the Barmaid or other Survivors become Tipsy, their maximum Decoding Speed is decreased by 8% and the effects can be stacked up to 2 times.|
Deduction Target[edit | edit source]
Appearance Decoration[edit | edit source]
|Original||Already Equipped||The original costume. Everything looks so natural.||N/A|
|Worn Clothes||Complete Character Deduction quest 10 'Reappearance' to get.||All the clothes are super tattered. Was it only a game they have been through?||N/A|
|True Proof||S8 Essence 1||Every traitor will drink the poison of hate. ([Limited] Costume only available in Season 8 Essence 1)||N/A|
|Black Rose||Memory Sphere Season 10||The tavern of the West are packed with people from all walks of life - Gold Diggers who dream of getting rich, Spiritless Cowboys in shabby clothes, and bounty hunters like herself. To Madame Black Rose, everyone in the wild west has a price tag above their head.||N/A|
|Enoshima Junko||Danganronpa Crossover Event Essence||A student in Hope's Peak Academy's Class 78th, the "Ultimate Fashionista". Her true identity is actually...||N/A|
|Strong Mix||N/A||Unfortunately, alcohol can only numb your nerves, not helping them forget the past.||318 Echoes or 1188 Fragments|
|Flavourful Spirits||Memory Sphere Season 9||An outcast who chose vegetarianism as an alternative, replacing bloodthirsty instincts with alcohol. She was also one of the few whom the Count and the Butler could raise a glass to. Her secret recipe may just be another way for the Bloodline to escape notoriety.||N/A|
|Swallowtail Butterfly||Memory Sphere Season 10||The fifth day didn't seem to be a good day, especially for us, since we got separated from the captain as soon as we went into the temple. We could feel "her" disapproval against outsiders, except for the captain. The curious deity seemed to think that he belonged here, even though he'd never set foot on this land before now.||N/A|
|Bar Wine||Memory Sphere Season 11||All types of misfits are welcomed in her music bar. Even strangers can enjoy her quality wine here. There's only one rule: no brawls.||N/A|
|Phonograph||Memory Sphere Season 12||Everyone has something they want to keep, but few people can actually achieve that.||N/A|
|Sulfuric Acid||Memory Sphere Season 13||She knows the secret behind "turning stone into gold" is just a trick involving ionizing substances. But if this will gain the appeal of fools, what's the harm in it?||N/A|
|Irish Cream||Logic Path reached 502 (S9)||On the rocks, please.||N/A|
|Barley Wine||Call of the Abyss III||A shade of brown derived from brewed malt is the symbol of great fragrance and delicacy.||N/A|
|Blue Curacao||Call of the Abyss III||The liqueur has a pure fruity flavour!||N/A|
|Drunk Butterfly||Memory Sphere Season 10||Butterflies drown in the scent of wine, dancing into the night.
Modify Skill Effect
|788 Echoes or 2988 Fragments|
|Graffiti||Ultimate Analytical Prowess||Danganronpa Crossover Event Essence||The Ultimate Analytical Prowess, exclusive to the Barmaid. Danganronpa Crossover.|
|Emote||Dance||Memory Sphere Season 11||Dance Motion, exclusive to Barmaid.|
|Emote||Ultimate "Juggle"||Danganronpa Crossover Event Essence||Juggle emote, exclusive to Barmaid. Danganronpa Crossover.|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Mix the first drink right from the start of the match as it will become useless while in a chase. However, if you are trying to decode then wait to mix a drink to avoid the decoding debuff that comes from mixing and drinking drinks.
- A survivor that has healing debuffs, such as Naib Subedar or Vera Nair, can drink the Strong Dovlin instead of being healed, which will save time that can be used to decode. If giving a drink to Naib, make sure his delayed damage has fully gone through or it will not heal him.
- Make sure to check the map for Joseph's camera before mixing or drinking as drinking will cause you to be injured, risking Joseph getting an easy down out of you in camera world which will cause you to have to waste time healing yourself. Instead, wait till after photo world is activated to avoid any unneeded damage.
- Helena Adams and Martha Behamfil cannot drink Demi's mixes, as they are considered underage clients.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It seems as though Demi had a rare disease that killed many people. Luck was in her favor and she survived. People were in awe about it.
- It also seems as if Demi may suffer from poliosis, which can cause hair to turn white due to the lack of melanin.
- Demi has a high drug resistance like her mother.
- It may be possible that her and Sam stayed in White Sand Street Asylum after the passing of their mother.
- Bourbon is her surname, her real last name is unknown.
- It is theorized that her brother Sam, the reason she came to the manor, was forced to turn into one of Yidhra's followers after losing a game against her.
- She is the only survivor that can injure themselves with their Ability.
- She is among three characters that have more than one Crossover skin, Mechanic and Coordinator are the others.