Overview[edit | edit source]
Appearance Decoration has five categories: Costume, Accessories, Pet, Behavior, and Standby Motion. These are elements that enable the player to add unique visual qualities to their character.
Costume[edit | edit source]
Costumes, also known as skins and outfits, change the physical appearance of the character. This may be as simple as a palette change, or as drastic as completely changing the overall appearance. This depends on the Tier of the costume.
There are three different Tiers of costumes.
- C-Tier Costumes are the least rare. They have green backgrounds in view mode and have similar designs to the original costume of the Character. The only difference in the costumes is the color palette. These costumes can be obtained from various Essences, the Logic Path and by completing Diary Deductions.
- B-Tier Costumes have blue backgrounds in view mode and have somewhat similar designs to the original costume of the Character. B-Tier costumes tie in to the theme of the essence they come from. The costumes have different color palettes than the originals. These costumes can be obtained from various Essences and the Illusion Hall. Occasionally, limited or special B-Tier costumes are sold in the Illusion hall.
- A-Tier Costumes are rare costumes. They have purple backgrounds in view mode and have different designs from the original costume of the Character. The appearance of the Survivors (hair, looks etc.) may change completely. These costumes may have special effects, like sparkles. A-Tier costumes tend to be showy and bright. These costumes can be obtained from Essences, Memory Spheres, and the Illusion Hall. Every Season, one A-Tier skin can be obtained by the player from the Logic Path by reaching step 1528.
- S-Tier Costumes are ultra rare costumes. They have golden backgrounds in view mode and have vastly different designs from the original costume of the Character. The appearance of the Survivors (hair, looks etc.) may change completely. These costumes have special effects, like sparkles. S-Tier costumes tend to be extremely showy and bright. These costumes can be obtained from the Illusion Hall or respective Season Essences. When a character is released, their Limited S-Tier costumes can be obtained from that respective Season's Essence.
Costumes can be obtained from participating in certain Events, the Illusion Hall or by opening Essences and Memory Spheres.
Costumes that have the limited icon on the top right hand corner of their view mode can never be obtained after their available period. This includes limited costumes sold in the Illusion Hall for a period of time and S-Tier skins found in essences.
Costumes from special series or events will have respective icons on their top right hand corner of their view mode. This includes Call of the Abyss skins, Deduction Star skins, Persona 5 crossover event skins, the Charity event skin, Edward Scissorhands crossover event skins, Danganronpa crossover event skins and more.
All skins can be viewed in their respective character pages.
When opening essences, repeats of skins can be obtained.
C-Tier skin duplicates reward the player with 36 Fragments
B-Tier skin duplicates reward the player with 200 Fragments
A-Tier skin duplicates reward the player with 1000 Fragments
S-Tier skin duplicates reward the player with 2000 Fragments
Accessories[edit | edit source]
Accessories are an added object on the appearance of the character which may give them special effects while performing certain tasks. These objects are usually attached to the Character's waist, although in some cases, like the Geisha's hair accessories, they can be attached to other parts of the Character.
There are four different Tiers of accessories.
- C-Tier Accessories are common accessories that have a green background. They are shared by multiple characters, such as all survivors, all hunters, or all characters.
- B-Tier Accessories are common accessories that have a blue background. These accessories do not give the character any special effects when equipped. These accessories usually have specific characters that they can be attached to, and cannot be attached to any other characters. However, certain event accessories can be shared between all characters.
- A-Tier Accessories are rare accessories. These accessories will enhances the display of the character when carrying out certain tasks. Usually, the accessory is tied to the character's special skills or movements elusive to them, for example These effects may be prominent and showy. These accessories have specific characters that they can be attached to, and cannot be attached to any other characters.
- S-Tier Accessories are ultra rare accessories. These accessories will enhances the display of the character when carrying out certain tasks. Usually, the accessory is tied to the character's special skills or movements elusive to them, for example enhancing the display of the Ripper's Fog Blade by turning the fog black, adding sparkles and yellow roses to the Embalmer's Coffin, etc. These effects are prominent and showy. These accessories have specific characters that they can be attached to, and cannot be attached to any other characters.
Accessories can be obtained from participating in certain Events, the Illusion Hall, opening Crossover Event Essences or by opening Rank Essences.
Accessories from Rank Essences can also be bought from the Illusion Hall after the Season ends.
There are fixed prices for Rank Essence Accessories.
|Expert Detective||Rank Treasure||Survivor's accessories, Expert Detective||N/A||All Survivors|
|Casablanca||Deduction Star Commemoration Event 2019 Bouquet||"As time goes by, my love for you continues to grow every day"
Deduction Star Commemoration Event 2019 Bouquet. Please give this Bouquet to the Deduction Star in your heart
|Confident Detective||S1 Memory Sphere A||Survivor's accessories, Confident Detective||208 Echoes or 788 Fragments||All Survivors|
|Gemini||S1 Memory Sphere A||Survivor's accessories, Gemini||208 Echoes or 788 Fragments||All Survivors|
|Joker Windmill||Event Shop||The blisteringly fast Joker!||80 Spyglasses||All Survivors|
|Sports Trophy||2020 Sports Day||2020 Manor Athletic Games Event exclusive accessory.||N/A||All Survivors|
|Straw Eyeball||Junji Ito Crossover||A strange eyeball-shaped plant. It is said that the Resentful Soul of Samurai is attached to it. (Limited edition Junji Ito Collection accessory)||208 Echoes or 788 Fragments||All Survivors|
|Villain Charm||N/A||Hunter's accessories, Villain Charm||258 Echoes or 968 Fragments||All Hunters|
|Lost Girl||N/A||Hunter's accessories, Lost Girl||258 Echoes or 968 Fragments||All Hunters|
|Bizarro Detective||Already Obtained||Hunter's accessories, Bizarro Detective||N/A||All Hunters|
|Desperate Prayer||Illusion Hall||Willing to endure the darkness to become human.||288 Echoes or 1088 Fragments||All Hunters|
|Anniversary Cake||Reminiscence Event||Many cakes were smashed at the banquet, and the guests had a great time. But this cake was perfectly preserved and the candles on it are still lit.||N/A||All Survivors
Pet[edit | edit source]
A Pet is a cosmetic that, when equipped, follows the Survivors in game. Pets of Survivors can be seen before the game begins in the waiting hall too. Pets have standby motions and can interact with Survivors when both are stationary. The pets may wander off while the Player is performing certain tasks, like decoding. Hunters cannot see the pets of Survivors.
Pets can be obtained by participating in certain Events, the Illusion Hall and specific Memory Spheres.
|Geri||Valentines||A basic principle among wolves: Share weal and woe.||888 Echoes or 3188 Fragments|
|Freki||Valentines||A basic principle among wolves: Unswervingly loyalty.||888 Echoes or 3188 Fragments|
|Mini Jack||Mini Hunters||Keeping one's distance is a courtesy gentlemen should observe, but it cannot help but be drawn to the hunter's shadow...||888 Echoes or 3188 Fragments|
|Mini Geisha||Mini Hunters||Who is there to appreciate this graceful dance? Who can be relied upon?||888 Echoes or 3188 Fragments|
|Mini Wu Chang||Mini Hunters||Is it ever possible to make amends for one's greatest regrets?||888 Echoes or 3188 Fragments|
|Mini Photographer||Mini Hunters||A tenacious photographer aims to pursue the most splendid angle and to capture the perfect moment.||888 Echoes or 3188 Fragments|
|Mini Feaster||Mini Hunters||Not only can't you evade its stare, but you're also unwittingly attracted to it.||888 Echoes or 3188 Fragments|
|Mini Smiley Face||Mini Hunters||No one turns away a little joke, right?||888 Echoes or 3188 Fragments|
|Mini Soul Weaver||Mini Hunters||In this game, no one needs patched up dignity.||888 Echoes or 3188 Fragments|
|Mini Evil Reptilian||Mini Hunters||888 Echoes or 3188 Fragments|
|Mini Bloody Queen||Mini Hunters||888 Echoes or 3188 Fragments|
|Cerberus||N/A||Hound ahead, stay away!||888 Echoes or 3188 Fragments|
|Morgana||Persona 5||It's not just an ordinary cat.||N/A|
|Jean Pierre||Junji Ito Collection Crossover||A strange puppet that seems to have its own consciousness. (<Junji Ito Collection> Limited Edition Pet)||888 Echoes or 3188 Fragments|
|Kotaro||??||A cat wearing a headscarf yearning to be a samurai. Its tail is short but its balance is very good!||N/A|
|Observer||Memory Sphere||A gadget that tracks your every move. Are you sure it's not sent by hunters?||288 Echoes or 1088 Fragments|
|Mr. Whiskers||N/A||Mr. Whiskers wouldn't say no to snacks.||488 Echoes|
|Chomper||N/A||Chomper is a beautiful flower. At least, it thinks so.||488 Echoes or 1488 Fragments|
|Lucky||Event Shop||A little elephant that symbolizes good luck and happiness. Come play with it.||80 Spyglasses|
|Shiba Inu||N/A||Wards off evil and bad luck! The Shiba Inu has a will of iron!||488 Echoes or 1488 Fragments|
|Miss Nightingale||Memory Sphere||Miss Nightingale...are you the same one from the Illusion Hall?||288 Echoes or 1088 Fragments|
|Flesh Devourer||COA II||A treasure from the abyss, passed down through generations since R'lyeh is locked within. Over time, the chest developed a taste for human flesh.||N/A|
|Ratatosk||Event Shop||Rumors that people want to believe are the easiest to spread, even when they're not the truth.||80 Spyglasses|
|Nether Flower||COA III||A single blossom of flower native to the nether dimension. It brings an otherworldly beauty to this ordinary world.
COA III exclusive club battle pet
|Naughty Bruce||2019 Christmas Event||No one knows how this little rogue got into the big bell. Shaking its head, it hasn't recovered from the stun.||N/A|
|Blue Butterfly||Memory Sphere||A beautiful Blue Butterfly, grants spiritual comfort to survivors.||158 Echoes or 588 Fragments|
|Phonograph||Memory Sphere||All sounds will be recorded. The record would probably be valuable if you could escape with it.||158 Echoes or 588 Fragments|
|Silent Alarm Clock||Memory Sphere||Warning: it could ring at any time!||158 Echoes or 588 Fragments|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Behavior is composed of two elements: Graffiti and Emotes. Graffiti is an image that can be placed on any surface on the map in-game. An emote is an action that the character can perform, such as shouting or lying down. Certain emotes can be used while moving while others can only be used while the character is stationary.
Behaviors can be obtained from Essences and special Events.
This list only includes GENERIC behaviors. For behaviors exclusive to the character, please check the character pages themselves.
Graffiti[edit | edit source]
|Muse Mark||Already Equipped||The Graffiti content for all survivors and hunters, Muse Mark||All Survivors
|Smiling Smiley Face||Commemorative half-year-anniversary graffiti.||Smiling Smiley Face will pop out and scare you occasionally.||All Survivors|
|Villain Charm||Accumulate 300 echoes to claim||Villain Charm||All Survivors
|TAKE YOUR HEART II||Persona 5 Crossover Event||P5 Crossover Event Graffiti||All Survivors|
|Phantom Thieves of Hearts - Morgana||Persona 5 Crossover Event||P5 Crossover Event Graffiti||All Survivors|
|Casanova - Notice Letter||Persona 5 Crossover Event||P5 Crossover Event Graffiti||All Survivors|
|Call of the Abyss III||Call of the Abyss III||Exclusive [Call of the Abyss III] battle graffiti||All Survivors
|Call of the Abyss Team Graffitis||Call of the Abyss III||[Call of the Abyss III] Club Supportive Graffiti (check Event Shop - Time Limited for full list)||All Survivors
|"Fu"||Spring Festival Event (2020)||Spring Festival Event Graffiti, "Fu"||All Survivors
|Protector||Holistic Wellness Event||Holistic Wellness Event Exclusive Graffiti||All Survivors
|Hope's Peak Academy's School Insignia||Danganronpa Crossover Event||Hope's Peak Academy's School Insignia Graffiti, Danganronpa Crossover.||All Survivors
Emotes[edit | edit source]
|Agree||Already Equipped||A motion that means agreement.||All Survivors|
|Confused||Already Equipped||A motion that means confusion.||All Survivors|
|Hurry Back||Already Equipped||A motion that asks teammates to hurry back.||All Survivors|
|Hush||Already Equipped||A motion that means hush.||All Survivors|
|Advance||N/A||A motion that means advance.||All Survivors|
|Rolls 4-Sided Dice||Buy 4-sided Dice Enthusiast||Rolls 4-Sided Dice Motion||All Survivors|
|Rolls 4-Sided Dice||Buy 4-Sided Dice Enthusiast||Rolls 4-Sided Dice Motion||All Hunters|
Standby Motion[edit | edit source]
Standby Motions are actions that the character performs in the lobby before the match.
This list only includes GENERIC standby motions. For standby motions exclusive to the character, please check the character pages themselves.
|Default||Already Equipped||Character's default motion in matching room||All Survivors