"When the epidemic disease stroke, destiny remained cruel despite Ann's devotion and generosity. Her only redemption in life would perhaps be the agile footsteps walking towards her ahead of the reaper and the non-human eyes staring at her at the end of the night when she was on the brink of death."
Overview[edit | edit source]
Ann's cat allows her to dash towards it and stun Survivors that are within the cat's radius. Ann can release her cat in one direction and cause her cat to split into two perpendicularly. Survivors within the radius of her cat will be highlighted. Cats will attach themselves to Survivors in their radius. Pressing the dash icon while facing one of the two cats will allow her to dash a small distance towards it. Ann cannot dash through map items like walls and pallets.
When Ann enters the radius of the cat, Survivors within the cat's radius will be stunned momentarily. The effect will wear off when Ann hits them or after a period of time. The duration for which the Survivor is stunned decreases with the number of times they are stunned.
Her enhanced ability allows her to put down a stake to redirect her cats. The cats will run in the direction of the stake and attach themselves onto any Survivors in their radius as they go.
Background[edit | edit source]
A strange disease had struck Ann's eyes and made them different from ordinary people. And more unfortunately, with this change, the plague came to the city.
The epidemic took the lives of her parents, and there were rumors that she was the eye of devil, and it was her who spread the plague. And many angry people began to advocate her to be executed.
Ann began to live in fear, and the ubiquitous death threat shocked her fragile nerves, and led her to believe it herself.
On a moonless night, Ann couldn't sleep for a long time and wanted to go to a Church in search of inner peace. But as she was about to arrive, a wooden stake pierced through her heart, and dying Ann was left lying in the wilderness.
Before she died, she felt that unusual eyes were watching her at the end of the night, but her fading consciousness made it impossible to know whether it was the salvation of miracle or the call of evil.
(Translated from Chinese)
"Infinite approach the sun is equivalent to infinitely hurting yourself.
Fall into the dark.
I woke up from the darkness, looking at each other's eyes.
The flowing blood was saying:
"You should not love the sun"
Since then, I decided to become the sun, to punish those who want to approach the truth."
External Traits[edit | edit source]
|Shadow Step||Cat was born in a dark shadow and ignores certain laws of physics. Its body generates an expanding Alert Radius (small) and a Paralysis Area (big) after it splits.
When a Survivor enters its range, the alerted Cat will refresh its existence time, bite on Survivor's shadow and move with it.
When Ann enters its range, Cat's strength surges and it confines the movement of all Survivors in the area.
Getting confined by Cat multiple times continuously will significantly reduce the confined duration.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Swoop||Ann sends her Cat sprinting in the target direction.|
Tap the skill button again and the Cat will split into two and run in the opposite directions.
Cooldown: 10 seconds
|Catwalk||Ann shares some of her Cat's power through their bond.|
Ann can now sense where the Cat is and dash towards it with alarming speed.
Cooldown: 16/2 seconds
|Guide||Ann creates a Command Mark at the target location.|
The Cat will refresh its existence time and come toward the Mark.
Cooldown: 12 seconds
|Psychic||Ann assimilates more with her Cat.|
Ann can now dash more quickly and frequently.
Cooldown: 16/2 seconds
Deduction Target[edit | edit source]
Appearance Decoration[edit | edit source]
|Original||Already Equipped||The original costume. Everything looks so natural.||N/A|
|Worn Clothes||Complete Character Deduction quest 10 Entrust to get.||All the clothes are super tattered. Was it only a game they have been through?||N/A|
|White Truffle||S9 Essence 2||Whether it's to the taste buds or souls, you should be devoted.||N/A|
|Princess Ozma||Memory Sphere Season 12||Those in true power fabricate one elaborate lie after another to absorb their prey's life essence when they are most vulnerable.||N/A|
|Absinthe||N/A||As bitterness lingers, you come to suspect that all sweetness in the past is a mere illusion.||318 Echoes or 1188 Fragments|
|Philofelist||Memory Sphere Season 13||The gold paint merges her with the symbiotic creatures. The truth about alchemy isn't purely physical, it's more about the reconciliation of soul spirit.||N/A|
|Nightmare Blue||Logic Path reached 250 (S10)||She appears in silence as you slip into a dream.||N/A|
|Blood Moon Red||Season Essence||Under the blood moon's light, her metamorphosis is complete.||N/A|
|Wilderness White||Season Essence||In the wilderness, prayers go unheard.||N/A|
|Cat Toy||Memory Sphere Season 13||I've put my heart into making this doll, for it holds my dearest regards. Its moody claws will no doubt leave a mark on your body.||788 Echoes or 2988 Fragments|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Go for common Survivor spawn points at the start of the match. If your Tinnitus appears when nearing a cipher, send your cat towards the cipher to scout for a Survivor. Continue walking after sending out your cat towards the cipher as Survivors can see the white outline of the cat.
- Use your dash only in an open area with no items between you and the Survivor your cat has latched on. The dash cannot pass walls, windows or pallets.
- One option when playing Ann is to go north on your Persona Talents. When Survivors throw down the pallet before getting stunned, breaking the pallet faster gives less time for the Survivor to run away. However, this tactic should only be used on smaller maps with many pallets and windows.
- One option when playing Ann is to camp. Do not send out your cat too early. When your tinnitus works up, send you cat to a location and split it. Then, use your stake to direct the cat to the Rocket Chair. As the cats are coming back, hit the Rescuer once near the Rocket Chair. If the timing is correct, the cats should come back in time and stun the Rescuer while you are recovering from the initial hit. This allows you to hit the Rescuer one more time and potentially incapacitate them. Note that this only works if you are in vicinity of the stake when the cats come back.
- If your Tinnitus appears and no survivor is in sight you can place a peeper nearby or send out your cats to obvious hiding spots.
- If a survivor is decoding, send your cats to the cipher and intimidate to stop the decoding.