"For Andrew, gossip is more terrifying than illnesses. The invitation sent from the Manor gives Andrew the hope to be understood after years of being the Grave Keeper."
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Grave Keeper is a Rescue character. With his shovel, he can dig underground twice in one game. When underground, he receives a speed boost and being underground nullifies one attack of the Hunter. Some Hunter's abilities, like Ann's Cat, Geisha's Dash and Wu Chang's Soul Siphon do not work on the Grave Keeper while he is underground. When he is above a level, for example, above the basement, the Grave Keeper can choose to jump down into the basement and cross levels easily.
If he is not attacked while he is underground, he receives a 50% rescue speed buff for 5 seconds. This allows him to rescue very quickly. He can also use his shovel to bodyblock the rescued Survivor without receiving damage.
After both shovels are used, the Grave Keeper can open chests around the map to get other items.
Background[edit | edit source]
For Andrew, life even from an early age was living hell. Born with albinism and having a fear of the sun, the young child was constantly plagued with the violent rumors of being cursed, even going as far to being called "The White Haired Monster". His only wish was to be like other younger children, to be able to play outside in the sun and have fun, but the hatred and discrimination forced him to recluse from society, completely isolating him from the beautiful and kind things the world had to offer. His only solace was within a feeble, kind woman (his mother) who protected him and nurtured him when no one else would. Most of his peaceful childhood memories come from his times with this woman, when he would fall asleep in her arms and to the sounds of passing time. Once she died, Andrew left and became a gravekeeper for the Lutz cemetery, seeking salvation; this graveyard was insistent upon the burial of only good, well-natured people. To Andrew, however, the line between good and evil is blurred, and no one person or group can decide the truth behind what makes someone good or evil. He wondered whether or not he was the monster, or if it was the people around him. Hoping to find the answers to his questions, he accepted his invite to the Oletus Manor, his heart full of hopefulness and warmth for the first time in a long time.
External Traits[edit | edit source]
|Dig to Escape||Carries a Shovel, enabling him to enter Underground Sneak mode and clear all harmful statuses.
In Underground Sneak mode, Grave Keeper can dig and move underground;
|Claustrophobia||As a result of his claustrophobia, Grave Keeper's Movement Speed is increased by 10% in Underground Sneak mode.|
|At Ease||When Grave Keeper chooses to resurface to the ground without receiving any damage, he becomes at ease, increasing his Rescue Speed by 50% for 5 seconds.|
|All Thumbs||Having lived by himself throughout the years in the cemetery, he hasn't communicated with or learned from the living. His eyesight is also poor as a result of illness. Therefore he's clumsy and terrible with machines, which decreases his Decoding Speed by 15%.|
Deduction Target[edit | edit source]
All completed objectives rewards players with +355 Logic Points for the Logic Path
- Evening Bell At the Evening Bell tolls, the entire world belongs to the darkness and me.
- Rumor More terrifying than illnesses...
- Hand Painting Such painted malevolence...
- Final Letter Don't mourn for me when I'm laid to rest here.
- Letter from Heaven Reserve your seat in advance. First-class seat available on the train to heaven.
- Redemption Redemption doesn't come easy.
- Gate of Destiny Destiny always opens a door unexpectedly. Yet what's on the other side of the door...?
- A moment's thought I shouldn't hesitate anymore...
- Screeching Sound Sometimes lies are more easily accepted than the truth.
- Transaction A deal that no one knows about.
- Exposed That damn light illuminated the secret of sin.
Appearance Decoration[edit | edit source]
|Original||Already Equipped||The original costume. Everything looks so natural.||N/A|
|Worn Clothes||Complete Character Deduction quest 11 'Exposed' to get.||All the clothes are super tattered. Was it only a game they have been through?||N/A|
|Desolate Sand||S10 Essence 1||At dusk, gunshots echo in the borderless wilderness. Destiny's judgement is inevitable. ([Limited] Costume, only available from S10 Essence)||N/A|
|Train Conductor||Memory Sphere - Previous Seasons/S11 Essence 3||The train of destiny rumbles on. It won't stop, and it won't brake, until death arrives.||N/A|
|Cheese||Memory Sphere - Previous Seasons/S14 Essence 2||It's just a piece of weird cheese. Even if this is the first finished product cooked in the oven, the inferior soul will not have the courage to leave Utopia.||N/A|
|Ancient Ballad||N/A||The song has left with the stars and into the clouds, leaving behind endless yellow sand of yesteryear.||318 Echoes or 1188 Fragments|
|Choir Boy||Memory Sphere - Previous Seasons/S13 Essence 1||The secret society he scoured by stealing minerals and human materials turned into fools' revelry when painted by the truly wise.||N/A|
|Azure Rain||Logic Path reached 1258 (S12)||Reincarnation doesn't stop for the rain.||N/A|
|Yellow Mud||Memory Sphere - Previous Seasons/S12 Essence 2||A dirt-proof shirt, or at least it looks like one.||N/A|
|Paraffin Lantern||Season 11 Rank Essence||When it's eerie at night, the light may be a burden, yet it's indispensable.||258 Echoes or 968 Fragments|
|Graffiti||Muse Mark||Already Equipped||The Graffiti content for all survivors and hunters, Muse Mark|
|Emote||Agree||Already Equipped||A motion that means agreement.|
|Emote||Hush||Already Equipped||A motion that means hush.|
|Emote||Advance||N/A||A motion that means advance.|
|Emote||Confused||Rank Treasure||A motion that means confusion.|
|Emote||Hurry Back||S1 Memory Sphere B||A motion that asks teammates to hurry back.|
|Emote||Rolls 4-Sided Dice||4-sided Dice Enthusiast
|Rolls 4-sided Dice Motion, exclusive to Grave Keeper|
|Emote||Dance||Memory Sphere- Previous Season/S13 Essence 2||Dance motion, exclusive to Grave Keeper|
|Default||Already Equipped||Male survivor's default motion in matching room|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It takes some seconds to complete the digging animation. If you get hit during the digging animation, you will lose 1 shovel and 1 health stage. Because of this, time your digs correctly and ensure that the hunter is not within attack range.
- Hunters that hit you while underground will trigger the recharge animation. Dig after rescuing to bodyblock the rescued survivor, buying them more time to escape.
- When underground, Andrew receives a speed bonus. This might be good if you are far from the chaired survivor, as you can reach the chair faster.
- Being underground also nullifies a detention attack. You may escape from the exit gate while underground. However, escaping through the dungeon requires you to be on land. Timing is essential when trying to pull off a dungeon escape.
- Throw down nearby pallets at the start of the game. The Hunter might choose to chase you as they get notifications from pallet-throwing. With your digging skill, you can pass below pallets and kite the Hunter for a longer time.